Football - 143 South Carolina +23½ -108 for Game
    Football - 159 Michigan State +12 -108 for Game
    Football - 216 Ohio State -6 -108 for Game
    Football - 213 Mississippi St +7½ -108 for Game

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

This week is the week I look for teams who need wins and teams who are fading out in a hurry. You picked Miss. State on the road getting 7 1/2, but Ole Miss needs a win to become bowl eligible. Miss State cannot become bowl eligible. Pass.

I always pass on games like Michigan-Ohio State. Oddly enough, Ohio State has scored 42 points in each of the past 3 meetings between the two.

I have to fade you on your Michigan State pick. They left everything they had on the field last week in a losing effort at home. They go on the road and face a team that still can win the Big 10 Championship and have covered their last 7 games.

South Carolina-Clemson is nothing more than a rivalry game, and getting that many points is very hard to turn down, especially when Clemson will be playing in the ACC Championship game the following week. I can certainly understand why you took that many points.

Your best wager is Arkansas -9 over a very poor Mizzou team. It should be -19. Mizzou is 1-6 ATS in their last 7 efforts. Their 3 wins have come against Eastern Michigan, Delaware State, and Vandy. Arkansas is the type of team that wins by a lot or loses by a lot, and I certainly cannot see them losing this game outright.

JTrain
    JTrain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1464

Who likes ASU -3? Arizona is terrible.

KnockEmDown
    KnockEmDown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2085

Tend to agree with you on ASU. How is their run defense? Won't cap this game till Friday, but Zona's D is Swiss cheese.

Take a look at Wyoming on the road @ NM. They are playing to get into the MWCC game and highly motivated. I think their D slows the run option and the O is balanced enough to lean on Hill if the cross winds are up. Probably will add them to a couple of ML parlays.