daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Weekend NCAA

Tough week. Don't see many dogs I really like...yet. Have a few team totals in mind and will post them as they're posted on 5D.

Friday
    Memphis -7, very small degen play. Cincinnati is done.

Saturday

Utah -14: Speaking of done, Oregon is done. Oregon coach look alike Doug Stamper is a lame duck coach. They're just limping to the off-season with one of the worst run defenses in the country. Utah is great at creating turnovers and sacking the Qb. Oregon has spent the better part of a decade running up the score on teams, and there's going to be and has been some payback.

Penn St -28. Penn State is one of the hottest teams in the country. Rutgers is, well, not. They boast the worst defense in power 5. They've also been held to less than 10 points four times this season. This one will be ugly.

Georgia -23: Homer alert. Georgia has not had a blow out win this season. They've made some subtle changes after to loss to Florida. Moving the OC to the booth and running a "simpler" offense that spreads the ball around more. Georgia's defense is very underrated...they held the high powered Auburn offense to no first downs in the 2nd half last week. If they had any offense at all, this is a 8-2 or 9-1 team. Expect them to go for the throat this week and finally win a blow out.

Colorado St -4.5: They won't admit it, but with a game against SDSU next week this is for Colorado St's bowl eligibility. New Mexico comes in "hot", but have played one of the easiest schedules in the country. #131 according to Sagarin...so there's FCS teams with more difficult schedules. The Rams are throwing the ball well now and New Mexico has struggled to defend the pass. Finally, this is the final game in Hughes Stadium and while they may not be a big deal to you & me, it's a big deal to Colorado State. Expect a focused effort.

UF/LSU Under 39.5 - Not a lot of in-depth capping science here. Two athletic defenses vs two offenses (particularly one) that is struggling to move the ball. Very possible neither one of these teams will break 20. Florida needs to win this to win the SEC East, plus they kinda feel fukked over by LSU here. I expect an inspired effort. (Lean UF +14.5)

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 181

Nice analysis daner on saturday games

I have been looking at that Memphis game all day and can't really figure it out. You got one team that can put up points in a hurry against a team that hasn't scored a td in over 2 games, what am I missing here? Not only that then the line moves from 7.5 to 7 overnight

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

http://www.downthedrive.com/2016/11/...nnati-bearcats

decent breakdown of the game. Memphis also has a ton of defensive players showing up as questionable...dunno how many of those are legit

Notorious_Donk
    Notorious_Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5262

I like Penn St as well. With all the shakeups in the top 10 rankings they think they have a shot at the playoff. Expect a huge win

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

Smaller plays & leans

WV +3.5
    ND pk
    Miami -2.5

...actually kinda like all the large big 10 faves. Ohio state, Michigan, penn st, wisky...thats bound to work
    still waiting on numbers
    Last edited by daneblazer; 11-18-16 at 09:08 PM.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 181

I knew I should have hammered Memphis

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Blazer you never saw chalk you didn't like how about I get your chalkboard for Christmas your ************

Fire in da hole
    Fire in da hole's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1120

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Blazer you never saw chalk you didn't like how about I get your chalkboard for Christmas your ************
    , Fkn JJ sending dingers....

At least Dane is winning JJ, something you have yet to do.
    Points Awarded:

daneblazer gave Fire in da hole 6 Betpoint(s) for this post.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

Zing

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

Degen D2 playoff picks

Winston Salem +17.5
    Souix Falls State +2