Notorious_Donk
    Notorious_Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5262

Pitt UPSETS #2 Clemson. College playoff???

Pitt beats #2 team in the country Clemson. This shakes up the college football playoff a bit now!

What do yall think?

gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

louisville and ohio state back in the general mix big time... if it ended this moment, i'd say clemson is out.... i haven't looked at the power ratings and the answer may be obvious, but my instinct says louisville.

louisville is losing 6-0 to wake though fairly far along in 1st half

Notorious_Donk

Looks like Bama, Michigan, Ohio St, Louisville at the moment. But this crazy day might not be over!

End of first quarter. Wake forest 6, Louisville 0

gojetsgomoxies

i think you forgot washington... they are in as of this moment... not sure about 4 hours from now

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

Quote Originally Posted by gojetsgomoxies View Post
    louisville and ohio state back in the general mix big time... if it ended this moment, i'd say clemson is out.... i haven't looked at the power ratings and the answer may be obvious, but my instinct says louisville.

louisville is losing 6-0 to wake though fairly far along in 1st half
    How could Louisville be ahead of Clemson with one loss each and a head to head loss??
    Nobody from the pathetic ACC should get in. If Wash and Mich lose it will be a clusterfukk.
    So far, it is Alabama in a league of their own. The quality of play in college football is at an all time low.

gojetsgomoxies

maggie, i think you are correct especially since there's an ACC playoff which clemson will still almost surely be in and louisville won't.

but without the acc championship game i can definitely see louisville over clemson... been far more dominant team and i think there's precedent for it.

maggiethebestdog

Quote Originally Posted by gojetsgomoxies View Post
    maggie, i think you are correct especially since there's an ACC playoff which clemson will still almost surely be in and louisville won't.

but without the acc championship game i can definitely see louisville over clemson... been far more dominant team and i think there's precedent for it.
    I don't think either team should be in. But 2 teams that play in the same conference and play similar schedules will always be determined by head to head. Blowing out pee wee treams shouldn't help and both teams have struggled with horrible teams.

Notorious_Donk

HALFTIME: Wake Forest 12, Louisville 3

maggiethebestdog

Look at both of these teams in week 11. Pathetic. The ACC is a joke. Louisville should be out even if they come back and beat a terrible Wake team.

2Shirts
    2Shirts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 381

Ohio State best team in the country right now - I believe they would beat Alabama on a neutral field.

The title game I want to see is OSU and UDUB. Let's see what happens.

Also, USC looking like a legit team at the moment - to bad it took them awhile and a few losses to get their shit figured out.

Notorious_Donk

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    Look at both of these teams in week 11. Pathetic. The ACC is a joke. Louisville should be out even if they come back and beat a terrible Wake team.
    I agree. Cant even put up a touchdown the entire first half against Wake Forest???

maggiethebestdog

Quote Originally Posted by 2Shirts View Post
    Ohio State best team in the country right now - I believe they would beat Alabama on a neutral field.

The title game I want to see is OSU and UDUB. Let's see what happens.

Also, USC looking like a legit team at the moment - to bad it took them awhile and a few losses to get their shit figured out.
    Anything can happen, but I am not sure why you are saying OSU could beat Bama. They very well could lose 2 games with a cake schedule.