bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

Who Jumped on the Wyoming Bandwagon???What a joke

I can NOT believe I fell for this SUCKER ass -320 money line bet on Wyoming.I have a 5 team parlay with Penn st,Old Dominion,Washington,West Va and PHUCKING Wyoming ML.....as you all know Penn state was hard to win til the end,west Va was a nail biter,Old dominion is ROLLING and Washington is later.....I did my homework last night and everyone was all over Wyoming ats.....so I put those bums in my parlay as a money line -320....All I know is since I have so much riding on this play it's going to lose....Down 27-17????Against terrible UNLV????Someone in Vegas got to the Wyoming players because I can tell you this righttttt nowww .....Wyoming will N.O.T win this game.I've seen this story one too many times....and I want to just scream right now because I have over 1600 payout all riding on Wyoming ML and WASHINGTON ML.....so of course Wyoming is going to be the one too penetrate me.They can not stop UNLV and I don't think they want too watching this game.They are a terrible team and I should have KNOWN better then to listen to all these idiots ranting about how good Wyoming is....This Gamez overrrrr in the 2nd qtr.They lose by DD and I can just sense the fix on this off the radar game.Very frustrated after the Gamez I had to overcome with west Va and Penn st

2Shirts
    2Shirts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 381

Have them in a parlay as well

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24926

Just for trying to be clever and reverse jinxing Wyoming, the gambling gods are going to punish you and ensure that UNLV wins. You are not smarter than the gambling gods and made no effort to hide your true intentions with this thread. Your parlay is now toast. Pull yourself together and try again.

bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

How in the HELL do they get Wyoming as a 7.5 point fav in this game???I mean UNLV is doing whatever they want with these fuckers

YoungGambler
    repetition is the father of learning
    YoungGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 186

lol lines do not predict reality