Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24932

11:00 am Four-Team Parlay for Saturday, Nov 12

Here we go... all these games have early (CST) start times. Cash it and go!

Purdue +14
    Indiana +7
    Michigan State -15
    Kansas +10.5

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

You are giving away a lot of points to Michigan State, a team that has basically thrown in the towel.

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    You are giving away a lot of points to Michigan State, a team that has basically thrown in the towel.
    Yes, but I'm betting against one of the worst teams in all of FBS. Both teams may be 2-7, but I believe Sparty is still capable of playing relatively good football whereas I have no such confidence in Rutgers. With the game being in Lansing, I think Michigan State has a great opportunity to pick themselves up off the mat and notch a feel-good win today and do it rather comfortably.

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2879

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Yes, but I'm betting against one of the worst teams in all of FBS. Both teams may be 2-7, but I believe Sparty is still capable of playing relatively good football whereas I have no such confidence in Rutgers. With the game being in Lansing, I think Michigan State has a great opportunity to pick themselves up off the mat and notch a feel-good win today and do it rather comfortably.
    35-0 2nd qtr. Damn!

Eddy Munny

This parlay has a pretty good chance to hit. Purdue had a rough second quarter but they're only down 4 four at the half... they're the team to monitor. Sparty looks like a lock and Indiana in great shape deadlocked at 14 despite four turnovers. Kansas playing well and take the lead to the lockerroom but they are​ Kansas so I'm not counting my chickens yet with them either.

fecgp40
    fecgp40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5185

This parlay has a pretty good chance to hit. Purdue had a rough second quarter but they're only down 4 four at the half... they're the team to monitor. Sparty looks like a lock and Indiana in great shape deadlocked at 14 despite four turnovers. Kansas playing well and take the lead to the lockerroom but they are​ Kansas so I'm not counting my chickens yet with them either.
    I already had 2 of the 4 teams straight up when I saw your post, so I tailed your parlay for shits and giggles. Hardly ever play them so wtf right? I was really excited at half... too bad it didn't hit. Just imagine if the Indiana b.s. cost the parlay.

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by fecgp40 View Post
    I already had 2 of the 4 teams straight up when I saw your post, so I tailed your parlay for shits and giggles. Hardly ever play them so wtf right? I was really excited at half... too bad it didn't hit. Just imagine if the Indiana b.s. cost the parlay.
    Yeah, the 1H woulda cashed on these four but that's the way cookie crumbles I guess. I would have more than happy to go 3-1 as I had these all as straight wagers too. The Indiana game was brutal. I actually had them +7.5 so I went from a healthy profit to losing juice on one ridiculous play.

fecgp40

Yeah, the 1H woulda cashed on these four but that's the way cookie crumbles I guess. I would have more than happy to go 3-1 as I had these all as straight wagers too. The Indiana game was brutal. I actually had them +7.5 so I went from a healthy profit to losing juice on one ridiculous play.
    Man, like u said, that b.s. never works in your favor. A terrible beat for sure. Interesting card tonight. You like anything?

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by fecgp40 View Post
    Man, like u said, that b.s. never works in your favor. A terrible beat for sure. Interesting card tonight. You like anything?
    Yes, I have three plays tonight... I bet them earlier this week so the totals may not reflect current prices but here's what I got:

LSU -7
    USF/Memphis O 73.5
    Wash/USC U 62.5

fecgp40

Thanks for the input. Always interested in your opinion. Looks like both totals moved in your favor. Still trying to decide what to play tonight. Thinking about Hawaii +21.5. Boise getting way to much respect from oddsmakers.