sportsfan9698
    sportsfan9698's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 786

I would expect Louisville to score a TD for almost every possession from here going forward... Just need Duke to kill some clock with first downs.

fried cheese
    Update your status
    fried cheese's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16988

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    lmao no.. but targeting/bounty does exist. for the most part you can control how you tackle someone
    it should exist because thats football. ppl are all crying about injuries but no one seems to care that ppl wear half the amount of pads that they did in the 90's and half the skill position players dont even buckle their chinstraps tight. if it were that easy to target where your head hits when you tackle someone then no one would ever get hit in the head, they would all get hit on the football.

sportsfan9698

Quote Originally Posted by fried cheese View Post
    it should exist because thats football. ppl are all crying about injuries but no one seems to care that ppl wear half the amount of pads that they did in the 90's and half the skill position players dont even buckle their chinstraps tight. if it were that easy to target where your head hits when you tackle someone then no one would ever get hit in the head, they would all get hit on the football.
    I get it... you miss the violence. But you are wrong. There is SCIENCE that has proven that all of these hits add up to concussions and serious head problems later in life. If the game does not make adjustments, there will be no more football. Already there are far fewer kids playing HS football. They are doing the right thing for football fans in the long run.

sportsfan9698

Dammit this will lead to another quick 3rd quarter TD for Louisville... +35 is not safe yet

fried cheese
    Update your status
    fried cheese's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16988

Quote Originally Posted by sportsfan9698 View Post
    I get it... you miss the violence. But you are wrong. There is SCIENCE that has proven that all of these hits add up to concussions and serious head problems later in life. If the game does not make adjustments, there will be no more football. Already there are far fewer kids playing HS football. They are doing the right thing for football fans in the long run.
    thats true but its true for boxing and mma also. i dont see ppl saying not to punch ppl in the head in those sports. because those sports are boring without knockouts. if you dont want concussions dont play football. they are already making football unwatchable and will turn into what baseball is now.

sportsfan9698

thats true but its true for boxing and mma also. i dont see ppl saying not to punch ppl in the head in those sports. because those sports are boring without knockouts. if you dont want concussions dont play football. they are already making football unwatchable and will turn into what baseball is now.
    I have never heard anybody serious about taking head shots out of fighting sports... that is what that sport is.

Football is different. Very highly skilled athletes and head shots are not needed at all. We can disagree okay with me

sportsfan9698

Duke takeaway might have just clinched the +35

sportsfan9698

Actually girls soccer is likely the next sport to be taken down by concussions... PC people hate the argument, but women are different than men and their small skulls cannot handle the headballs. I used to play and never once even was fazed by a headball... women are different.

sportsfan9698

Missed FG - luv it!!!

Duke +35

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

Ref MUST have been paid!! There was no whistle - should have been Duke ball
    yeah i heard no whistle at all.. its calls like those that lets me know games are fixed lol.. the refs know shit well the play was still in action and there was no forward motion whistle blown.

sportsfan9698

yeah i heard no whistle at all.. its calls like those that lets me know games are fixed lol.. the refs know shit well the play was still in action and there was no forward motion whistle blown.
    I was joking about refs being paid... BUT if they are being paid for a Louisville cover they are about to get some legs broken

JayDr3am
    Handi

haha you have to be older guy but trust me i get and understand the grittiness of football has went down but its a new day and age man we want less injuries so the superstars can continue to do business and entertain.. cause thats all it is, is entertainment.. without any firm guidelines every superstar of the NFL would be on injury report. its not good for them, the team, the NFL as a whole lol but lets disregard all of that right? theres still rugby?

JayDr3am
    Handi

I was joking about refs being paid... BUT if they are being paid for a Louisville cover they are about to get some legs broken
    i was partially kidding too but it doesnt surprise me they did that..

Hu$tle
    Hu$tle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1247

Moving on. any leans for 2 later games anyone?

sportsfan9698

Quote Originally Posted by Hu$tle View Post
    Moving on. any leans for 2 later games anyone?
    I'm all over BYU

sportsfan9698

Tempted with Fresno... borderline wager for me

vinndy
    vinndy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3436

Wowowowowo

vinndy

I'm all over BYU
    Same

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!
    QuantumLeap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8218

Quote Originally Posted by vinndy View Post
    I took over 31 in second half, figure there will be some foreworks. Even in the rain.

Equals a small losss
    You talked me out of taking the under. LOL!

No harm done I guess.

sportsfan9698

Remember Duke also upset ND on the road a few weeks ago. I know ND is having a down year but that is not the point. This Duke team is pretty good, and they seem to step it up for primetime national TV.

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!

Quote Originally Posted by QuantumLeap View Post
    What's the ML on Duke?
    17-14 with 6:34 left in the 4th.

vinndy

Quote Originally Posted by QuantumLeap View Post
    You talked me out of taking the under. LOL!

No harm done I guess.
    Sorry, never listen to me.

sportsfan9698

Lamar Jackson is a special player... must see every week. Same as Jonny Football, Cam Newton and Micheal Vick

sportsfan9698

I could probably add Vince Young and Drew Brees to that group... if you are old enough to remember

sportsfan9698

There is the refs earning their pay lol

guy was at his feet and the kicker just fell

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!

Sorry, never listen to me.
    The reason I did is because I've seen things like that happen in the past. You get a low-scoring 1st half only to have it break loose in the 2nd half and go over. This is especially true of Louisville which lead the nation in scoring.

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!

What a shame. Duke played well all game only to have it crash on that one play. I fell sorry for the kid.

JayDr3am
    Handi

mississippi state @ BYU in-game banter

alot of joes on BYU.. some of the sharpest people i know are on miss state +8 and +8.5. only comment on this game i have is BYU should never be a TD favorite in any situation pro's vs joes

sportsfan9698

alot of joes on BYU.. some of the sharpest people i know are on miss state +8 and +8.5. only comment on this game i have is BYU should never be a TD favorite in any situation pro's vs joes
    I don't know why you would say that... I watched BYU make Michigan St look bad in East Lansing... BYU is an underrated team a bit like Duke

JayDr3am
    Handi

I don't know why you would say that... I watched BYU make Michigan St look bad in East Lansing... BYU is an underrated team a bit like Duke
    i know why i would say it. cause ive watched enough BYU football to know they have a hard time covering as decent size favorites.. dont get me wrong, they are GREAT as dogs, but not TD favorites. they are a great team but dont think this will be a walk in the park for BYU. miss state isnt as bad as they looked against auburn..

JayDr3am
    Handi

BYU should win this game but covering the -7 is up in there for me.. i would not be surprised be surprised if they pushed or some crap lol

JayDr3am
    Handi

what a play action on the 1 yard line 4th and goal lol BYU playing risky eh.. wish the PA would have worked like that in the panthers tampa bay game for me

JayDr3am
    Handi

miss state -2.5 live line looks interesting.. this line from the beginning should have been BYU -3. BYU at -7 was just a little too much period.

vinndy

How do y'all make those funny emojis eating popcorn and shit?

JayDr3am
    Handi

How do y'all make those funny emojis eating popcorn and shit?
    to the left of the text color option, there should be a yellow smiley face. click it and theres pages of different ones

First 12