chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

tegray scales indiana university

ndiana Football: Tegray Scales is on a roll

Late in Indiana’s season debut versus Florida International, linebacker Tegray Scales intercepted a pass and returned it for a touchdown, essentially shutting down any chance of a comeback.
    This may have been the play that put Scales on the map, but he has actually been producing at a high level since his freshman season in 2014 – the only difference is that he now enjoys much more support in Tom Allen’s newly revamped defense.
    Advertisement

When Life Throws You a Curveball, TitleMax Can Help You Get the Cash You Need, Visit TitleMax Today
    Our goal is to help you get cash when you need it most. With our easy application, fast approval process and our acceptance of all credit, you can get cash in about 30 minutes.
    Ad by TitleMax

In his first season, he made 46 tackles, 29 solo, including 2 sacks, and 3 interceptions. He was immediately recognized as an elite defender, awarded All-Big Ten freshman team honors from BTN.com and 247Sports.com. His sophomore campaign was even better, posting 64 tackles, 40 solo, with 3 sacks and 2 interceptions.

Scales comes from Cincinnati, Ohio, where he became AP Division 1 co-defensive player of the year and first team all-state honoree. The decorated, 6’0”, 230 pound linebacker was one of the first defensive recruits the Hoosiers could be proud of in some time.
    In this current season, he keeps getting better and better. Thus far, he has 46 total tackles, putting him in the top 50 in the nation. What is even more impressive, is that he finishes most tackles on his own, with 32 of the tackles being solo – good enough for 7th in the nation, and 2nd in the Big Ten.
    His last three games have been his most impressive, however. Last week in their loss to Ohio State, he posted 10 tackles, 7 of them solo. During Indiana’s upset win over Michigan State, he contributed 14 tackles, 8 solo. Three weeks ago in their home loss to Wake Forest, he had 13 tackles and 2 sacks.

He is coming alive when the Hoosiers need him most, proving to be a real leader in the making.
    Scales is a big part of why Indiana ranks in the top 50 in the nation in total defense, currently sitting at 47. Through 5 games, against a few tough offenses I might add, they are allowing an average of 375 yards and 25 points per game. Compare that to last season, where Indiana was 7th from last in the nation for Division 1 defenses, giving up over 500 yards and 36 points per game.
    With over half of the season still remaining, there is a lot of time for Scales to develop even further, and reach the potential that his coaching staff believes he has. What may be even more exciting, is that he still has another year of eligibility left, and can be part of an even better Hoosier team next season, as they still have many of their top players returning.
    Last edited by SBR Genie; 10-11-16 at 01:03 PM.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

I know i have couple of bets on indiana. I have to go back and figure who i'm going to lose to. I think one was kid but this kid is why i had faith in the program. Heard from his family members that he may be coming out.