MrGorilla88
    MrGorilla88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 283

Mr. Gorilla's Play of the Week

Long time follower. I have posted a few times over the years but took off for a while. I wanted to share my play of the week. Hurricane Matthew is wreaking havoc on the east coast. We have seen some game cancellations already. Notre Dame comes into NC State at noon. They will be playing in heavy rain with 20 mph winds. My play is under 63.5 total points. Good luck.

MrGorilla88

The line has dropped 8 points since we locked in at 63.5. That is the largest movement I've seen in a long time. Good luck to everyone today.

MrGorilla88

Going to add another play today. We have seen how the weather has been the ultimate factor in our first play. Virginia tech plays the tar heels in chapel hill (28 miles away from NC State). I am sticking with the under 52.5 in this one. Good luck

MrGorilla88

2-0 with our plays today. The hurricane helped keep both games to low scores. My final play for the evening are the miami hurricanes -2. They have been strong of late and my gut tells me that a hurricane will help out again. Canes with the win and cover.

MrGorilla88

Another great weekend of college football. Last week, we went 2-1 with both victories getting help from Mother Nature. This week, there is a large storm on the west coast that will affect the Utah/Oregon state game. I caught the line late but I think it covers with ease.

Play of the week: Under 40.5

MrGorilla88

20 mph winds at kickoff with heavy rain expected for the entire game.

MrGorilla88

Another great weekend of college football in the books. We got a win with our only play last week. The weather was a major factor, which helped us with the under. This week, I am going to take a 6 pt teaser as my play of the week. We are looking at Boise State and West Virginia. Both undefeated teams, playing at home. I believe that both teams will control the tempo and pull out the victories.

Play of the Week:

6 pt teaser
    Boise State -1
    West Virginia -1/2

Good luck everyone this weekend.

MrGorilla88

Adding 2 plays today.

Wisconsin -4 @ Iowa
    North Carolina @ Virginia UNDER 67.5

Good luck to everyone today.

MrGorilla88

Ended the early games with a 2-0-1 record, with our teaser pushing after Boise State only won by a point. Our last play for the evening is going to be the Buckeyes against Penn State. The white out will not affect JT Barrett's game, and they will win big.

Ohio State -17.5 @ Penn State

Good luck to everyone tonight.

MrGorilla88

We ended last week with a 2-1-1 record, after Ohio State got embarrassed at Penn State. Our record for the season is 5-2-1. This week, we are going to ride with the away favorites. West Virginia is clicking on all cylinders and should cover against the Cowboys. Notre Dame hasn't played well all season, and Miami needs this win to stay in the race in the ACC. Finally, Baylor is looking to stay unbeaten against Texas, with a chance to stay in the playoff hunt.

West Virginia -4.5 @ Oklahoma State
    Miami (FL) PK @ Notre Dame
    Baylor -4 @ Texas

Good luck to everyone this weekend.