CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Maryland / penn. St.

​As I have said before,there is no easier money to be had,here at SBR,than to fade a posters pick on his Alma mater!!.....Not so fast my friends! This really is a new and improved Maryland team. Back to that latter.Just look at it this way.....Penn. St. holds a 36-2-1 record vs the Terps....and Maryland is favored on the road!! ?? This series stopped in 1993,because it was non-competitive. The last 3 games,before that 1993 game.....47-7 , 49-13 , 70-7 ! When Joe PA,was asked in a press conf. after the game...he said " what am I going to do? ? ? I put my 2nd and 3rd string players in to get reps. ,can't help it if they are better than the other team"......when you are up 56-7 with 5 min. in the game...you DO NOT call for your WR to run a post pattern and have your QB throw it long!!! IS is a very heated and hated rivalry !!!!!! With Ex. Mich. def. coord. Durkin coaching the Terps, he has brought in a whole new culture to football in College Park. A culture in which each individual person has bought into and as one big collective group they believe in. The team has only one turnover this season and just a few flags thrown. Penn. St. is weak in the trenches,and MD. is 7th in the FBS in rushing and QB Hills can throw the ball and is good at reading the defense......Don't want to get too winded here.....................but Maryland does not only want to win this game,but also wants to smack them........and they have the personal to do it!!!!...............MARYLAND -1.5...3 UNITS........GL

CappinTerp

bump

Husker36
    Husker36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 407

These 2 teams recruit the same kids so definitely a statement game for one of them

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

Quote Originally Posted by Husker36 View Post
    These 2 teams recruit the same kids so definitely a statement game for one of them
    Visitor list sucks today cause of the weather. Pretty much just a handful of top underclassman.

CommodoresV
    CommodoresV's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 690

Thanks for the background - really good info. I've been leaning Maryland just by looking at the numbers. Go Terps.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

2 turnovers. But Maryland hasnt played anyone other than UCF and they needed overtime and +4 turnovers to pull through that one. We saw this in 2013 and 2014, Maryland start fast, show a little promise and then resort to being Maryland. I expect no better than another 7-6 season. A loss today and no better than 6-6. State beat Minny last week with 7 injured LB's. Youngins were all over the place, they got the W and it will only build confidence.

Husker36
    Husker36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 407

Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post
    Visitor list sucks today cause of the weather. Pretty much just a handful of top underclassman.
    I'm not talking about the 6 guys there being recruited.... I'm talking about bragging rights for all recruits.

CappinTerp

Quote Originally Posted by CommodoresV View Post
    Thanks for the background - really good info. I've been leaning Maryland just by looking at the numbers. Go Terps.
    Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    2 turnovers. But Maryland hasnt played anyone other than UCF and they needed overtime and +4 turnovers to pull through that one. We saw this in 2013 and 2014, Maryland start fast, show a little promise and then resort to being Maryland. I expect no better than another 7-6 season. A loss today and no better than 6-6. State beat Minny last week with 7 injured LB's. Youngins were all over the place, they got the W and it will only build confidence.

Yea, go Terps. Don't forget MD only won 3 games last year....and last game beat a so-so Purdue team 50-7!....we will see what happens,good luck to all!

MikeyPicks1
    MikeyPicks1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7687

Let's do it.

CappinTerp

Quote Originally Posted by MikeyPicks1 View Post
    Let's do it.
    Yea, It's 7-7 and a lot of game to go.....we will see what happens....BOL Mikey!

chabooky386
    its called gambling for a reason
    chabooky386's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7618

on maryland heavy today! glad to see youre on them as well!

BaseballChaser
    BaseballChaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

TD by Penn St before half right there is a killer

CappinTerp

This one has not gone well. QB Hills getting hurt did not help.............still got 13 min to go......but now a long shot.

2Shirts
    2Shirts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 381

Maryland just not on that next level yet.

jimminn
    jimminn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5771

Dam nice write up on Maryland. I believed what you were talking about BUT I was a fool to tail. Next time keep your thoughts to yourself.

CappinTerp

Quote Originally Posted by jimminn View Post
    Dam nice write up on Maryland. I believed what you were talking about BUT I was a fool to tail. Next time keep your thoughts to yourself.
    Sorry to the the guys that tailed and congrats to those who faded. Hey buddy boy...I will share my ideas,thoughts,angles whenever I can. I have provided more value added to these forums than 99% of the people who have check SBR out.......Last week UVA 5 units,this week MD 3 units for a positive +1.7 units!! I don't like to loose either...but" it's part of the business we have chosen"............................gl

CappinTerp

Hey buddy boy,now that I'am thinking of it....are you a kid ??

thunderous
    Update your status
    thunderous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7111

Quote Originally Posted by CappinTerp View Post
    Hey buddy boy,now that I'am thinking of it....are you a kid ??

Hey Terp, Don't let the trolls get you, you keep doing your thing. I had tailed MD aswell and too bad it lost, happens will get em next time.

CappinTerp

Quote Originally Posted by thunderous View Post
    Hey Terp, Don't let the trolls get you, you keep doing your thing. I had tailed MD aswell and too bad it lost, happens will get em next time.
    Yea bud thanks,you win some and loose some.I never feel real bad after a loss,because I only bet when I think I have a reasonable angle....and realize with that there are ups and downs,hot and cold streaks. Like I always say: tail,fade or pass and good luck!!