KillAllGoogles
    Killin googles day and night
    KillAllGoogles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 81

Explain this line and odd movement to me

Georgia Southern was -8 @-105 then the odds changed to -7.5 @+120

How in the hell does this make any sense? On bovada btw.

Bbfromgpt
    Cappin
    Bbfromgpt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4429

-6.5 on heritage

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Your problem is that you assume that the same amounts of money are wagered at all of these piss poor offtrack sites. Nothing could be further from the truth. Some of these off track books which are cash strapped (a lot more than you think) are in such poor financial shape that it takes very little money to move the line. They simply cannot afford to lose any money, so they go crazy trying to get that 10% Vig, even though it takes ou guys weeks to collect if you ask for any decent amount of money.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Well like you said they changed. Had it been that at the same time then it'd be odd.

jeffchitown
    jeffchitown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2495

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Well like you said they changed. Had it been that at the same time then it'd be odd.
    It all was at the same time. Every single book even local books changed. They all dropped fast. The bovada line though is weird they are the only one to go -7.5 +120.. Very strange I was texting my brother in law about it.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by jeffchitown View Post
    It all was at the same time. Every single book even local books changed. They all dropped fast. The bovada line though is weird they are the only one to go -7.5 +120.. Very strange I was texting my brother in law about it.
    I mean if they hung -8/-105 and -7.5/+120 at the same time then it'd be weird. I dont play at the mickey mouse outfit though, you guys can probably hammer some of their numbers though if the limits arnt too low.