Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

La. Tech @ Fresno St. -22

I know someone will start this thread, and I wanted to go ahead and say my peace because I don't know how much I'll be in today. I think Fresno's defense will play much better after the past couple weeks. Last week, the whole team was flatter than a pancake after the emotional loss to USC, and their play suffered. They have been ready to get back on the field all week, especially the defense, which was shredded the past two games. When the Bulldogs return to Fresno, they are difficult to handle, especially for someone whose home is across the country. I think Fresno gets a big early lead, and would recommend first quarter and first half bets. After that, it's hard to say, because the backdoor is always open in WAC games with big spreads.
    Last edited by Razz; 12-02-05 at 12:42 PM.

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

I was thinking of a first half wager, but will likely take the team performance prop at Pinny or the team total over for Fresno State if I play this one.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

i couldn't get a feel for this game at all last night when i capped it fellas. i couldn't make a strong enough case to bet La. Tech. so, i just decided to pass on the game.

good luck with your wagers boys