muffmoolah
    muffmoolah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1273

Louisville +3.5

Currently my book has Louisville at +3.5 -118 and can be bought to +1, +128. There is a good middle to possibly be had here at +1. I could really see Clemson moving all the way down to +2.

muffmoolah

By the way Louisville wins this game. Clemson's biggest win of the year came against a Ga Tech option they already solved.

Memento
    Short Term Memory Loss Required
    Memento's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 474

Quote Originally Posted by muffmoolah View Post
    By the way Louisville wins this game. Clemson's biggest win of the year came against a Ga Tech option they already solved.
    I certainly agree that Louisville will be favored by kickoff. Clemson has a hard time (historically) stopping the mobile QB....I will get my Louisville ML bet down in the morning when my books allows.

muffmoolah

I will be taking Louisville tomo also could not get a early bet in I could see kick off near PK but I see this tilting Louisville quick and honestly they are the ultimate eye test team. They just simply cannot be stopped.

Memento

Quote Originally Posted by muffmoolah View Post
    I will be taking Louisville tomo also could not get a early bet in I could see kick off near PK but I see this tilting Louisville quick and honestly they are the ultimate eye test team. They just simply cannot be stopped.
    I got the ML bet in....going to probably take the under when the line comes out as I think it will be inflated.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

hmm my book has ville at PK.. line movement will be very telling over this week

Memento

Quote Originally Posted by Memento View Post

I certainly agree that Louisville will be favored by kickoff. Clemson has a hard time (historically) stopping the mobile QB....I will get my Louisville ML bet down in the morning when my books allows.
    Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    hmm my book has ville at PK.. line movement will be very telling over this week

Line at 5 dimes already moved to Louisville -1 and -120.....got UL at ML +110 this morning.

WWCD
    Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
    WWCD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 663

I don't really watch College ball, but will be on Louisville every week until I lose. Lamar Jackson is a beast.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

Quote Originally Posted by WWCD View Post
    I don't really watch College ball, but will be on Louisville every week until I lose. Lamar Jackson is a beast.
    you're a smart man and will probably profit off this alone lol

muffmoolah

someone talked some sense into to me and told me this line will jump back to PK I hope they are right. I don't want it to settle in at -2-2.5.

Memento

Quote Originally Posted by Memento View Post
    I got the ML bet in....going to probably take the under when the line comes out as I think it will be inflated.
    Taking Under 67.5.....although it might continue to rise with public perception.