chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    This line does feel trappy to me as well. Lot of money on UF and the lines not moving is also a concern. If line stays the same or goes up than UT is the play but I think the line will drop as UF has a good shot here even with another QB. UFs defense is legit, there's no question about that. Everything else for both teams are up in the air. I also don't think Dobbs can beat you through the air. Contain the run and things will be tough for UT.

I'm a UF fan but I bet against them more than for them because of their shitty offense. But for some reason they play well against SEC East opponents. They somehow beat the shit out of UK most years and cover easily, beat USC and cover easily as well, sleep walk with Vandy but find a way to win, play down to Mizzou and rarely cover and usually beat UGA and UT straight up ML.
    If i played the game it would be money line. I think miss st is a better bet but we will see

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10986

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    If i played the game it would be money line. I think miss st is a better bet but we will see
    Mississippi State ML? I wouldn't touch the points. I think UMass is going to give MSU a real battle tbh? I'm probably putting a good bit on UMass ML.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

HEY ass wipe. Chuck noll was almost fired after his third season. Paul brown was fired! Both are in the hall of fame. Come talk to me in 10 years you stooge. I care less what people say but what I win. The only thing that you can run is your mouth and you are always wrong! But I will bet you that tenn wins this week straight up since you think it is a lock. SEE HOW STUPID THAT SOUNDS! ALMOST LIKE YOU ARE GOING TO RUN SOMEONE OUT OF SBR ASS WIPE!
    When you call brian kelly a great coach shows your ignorance. Ask any uc fan that got to watch them both coach and they will tell you jones is by far the better coach. Ask any central michigan fan and they will tell you jones is better. A dozen of jones losses is because kelly left the cup board bare
    You are full of sh*t. Plain and simple. Every Head Coach I named is better than Junes and you simple cannot admit that. Go join your brothers in Charlotte arse hole. I decide what wagers we will make. You either say yes, or take the chickens way out. I am superior to you. Do not forget that boy. Jones is A CHEAT. He will do anything to save his players arses. Defend him for that. I really should just kick your worthless arse, but you are not worth the effort. You are just another dumb M.F.

Memento
    Short Term Memory Loss Required
    Memento's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 457

what people don't really talk about in this game is that this Florida team is built on the run. That three headed monster backfield put up 240+ on KY and then 250+ last week on North Texas. Appleby isn't going to need to pass it much (and Del Rio wasn't a great passer to begin with). Second, while this a ESPN Gameday site and I fully expect smokey to be on set when Corso makes his picks, the game is being played at 3:30 PM.....there won't be nearly the energy and intensity in Neyland as compared to a night game. They can wear those ugly azz gray unis all they want, but that isn't going to sure up that terrible o-line or the gaping holes the Florida stable of running backs will be feasting upon.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

I hear Tenn. has no O-line, uh oh. Florida's D is stellar, how many pts can Dobbs manufacture with his arm or making something out of nothing. I guess theyll be doing quite a few quick outs to keep the D honest. 7 seems healthy.

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    You are full of sh*t. Plain and simple. Every Head Coach I named is better than Junes and you simple cannot admit that. Go join your brothers in Charlotte arse hole. I decide what wagers we will make. You either say yes, or take the chickens way out. I am superior to you. Do not forget that boy. Jones is A CHEAT. He will do anything to save his players arses. Defend him for that. I really should just kick your worthless arse, but you are not worth the effort. You are just another dumb M.F.
    Dude you are a simpleton. You decide nothing . That is why you are constantly losing your bets. I still can't find where he has cheated on anything except maybe his wife. You think that kelly is a better coach than him but have never talked to anyone that knows anything about uc or cent. michigan. IF I COULD BUY YOU FOR WHAT YOUR WORTH AND SELL YOU FOR WHAT YOU THINK YOUR WORTH THAN I WOULD BE THE RICHEST PERSON ON SBR! You can't even beat yourself let alone any other poster so go back down to your mom's basement and shut the hell up. Thinking memphis is going to get into the 12 rotflmao. By the way; I'm a texas boy. Yes I am a wetback but my family came over on the santa teresa land grant with decorated heroes starting in ww1. Where as you are white trash that has never done anything for this country.
    By the way if you had reading comprehension in high school than you would understand that wasn't a bet. It was an outlandish statement that I made just as your bet was. Your so dumb that you probably think noll was a bad coach because he was almost fired after 3 years. You probably think that paul brown was bad because he was fired. You probably think phil jackson was a great coach but not smart enough too realize that he never won shit without michael or kobe.
    Last edited by chico2663; 09-22-16 at 06:03 PM.

PhattDaddy204
    PhattDaddy204's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

Tennessee 5-1 ATS in last six SEC games. I see bounce back from last week just like they did against VA Tech after lack luster performance against Appalachia State.

BOL

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Will be tough for Florida to pull it out with a sold out stadium if 75,000 cheering on their Vols. Hottest ticket in years

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by PhattDaddy204 View Post
    Tennessee 5-1 ATS in last six SEC games. I see bounce back from last week just like they did against VA Tech after lack luster performance against Appalachia State.

BOL
    Sometime teams look past who their playing this week for next week. Do you think that is a possibility.

PhattDaddy204
    PhattDaddy204's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

Sometime teams look past who their playing this week for next week. Do you think that is a possibility.
    No not this week. Last week was a look ahead playing Ohio with Gators coming up. Tenn. knows this game is big and will show up just like they did against VA Tech IMO.

BOL

lolz_69
    lolz_69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 375

Vegas is crazy. Only a sociopathic autistic nerd could open this game at Tennessee -7.5.

Sharps and public all over Florida. My guess is Vols win but don't cover. But I'm staying the hell away.

chico2663

No not this week. Last week was a look ahead playing Ohio with Gators coming up. Tenn. knows this game is big and will show up just like they did against VA Tech IMO.

BOL
    this is what i meant . sorry i was asking if you thought they were looking ahead to this game.

gambler705
    gambler705's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2364

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Here is what we are going to do. You WILL agree to this or I WILL run your arse out of here, which is going to happen anyway. You said that Jones is a "Great" Coach, which is one of the dumbest statements anyone has made in here. To me, a "Great" HC should be in the Top 10 of his profession. You and I are going to have a little wager. I will name 10 Active Head Coaches who are better than your boy Jones. Then we will see who the majority of the people in here agree with. My List: Nick Saban, Alabama. Bret Bielema (89-44). Dabo Sweeney, Jimbo Fisher, Tom Herman, Bill Snyder, Bobby Patrino, Les Miles, Mark Richt, Mark Dantonio. That makes 10
    and I just got to the M's. In case you disagree with any, let me add a few more. Bryan Kelly, Pat Fitzgerald, Urban Meyer, Bob Stoops, Mike Gundy, David Shaw, Gary Patterson, Jim Mora, Kile Whittingham, and Chris Petersen. There is 20 Head Coaches who are far superior to Jones, and I did not even include Ferentz and Harbaugh, who I am not that excited about. Twenty names and I am willing to wager you that you cannot pick 10 out of those 20 names and claim that Jones is a better HC. Let's see you back out of this, boy. I DARE you to.
    Barry - stop bullying people on forums and go spend some time with Mary you old geezer

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    Will be tough for Florida to pull it out with a sold out stadium if 75,000 cheering on their Vols. Hottest ticket in years
    Going to be very hard to sell out Neyland stadium that holds 102,000+ with just 75,000 unless it's thousands of fat people.

Memento
    Short Term Memory Loss Required
    Memento's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 457

Going to be very hard to sell out Neyland stadium that holds 102,000+ with just 75,000 unless it's thousands of fat people.
    He must be assuming 25K Gator fans in attendance. Probable.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

You ever been to neyland? The seats are numbered about a foot from each other and most vol fans are as wide as they are tall. I don't buy that 102k for a minute.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave daneblazer 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe

BOL

Florida is:

9-1 ATS in their last 10 road games
    8-1 ATS in their last 9 road games vs. a team with a winning home record
    7-1 ATS in their last 8 games following a ATS loss
    8-2 ATS in their last 10 conference games

Tennessee is:

7-19-1 ATS in their last 27 home games vs. a team with a winning road record

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    You ever been to neyland? The seats are numbered about a foot from each other and most vol fans are as wide as they are tall. I don't buy that 102k for a minute.
    I played in that God forsaken dump. I still get ill hearing "Rocky Flop" on autoplay.

chico2663

Florida is:

Tennessee is:

There are lies ,damn lies and statistics.

chico2663

bills jets thurs night. Buffalo: True home teams are 29-15 ATS in the last 44 Bills games
    new england -6.5 miami
    Since 2007, the Dolphins are 17-11 ATS on the road against teams with winning records
    Pitt-3 cincy
    Cincinnati: The Bengals are 9-0 ATS in their last nine road games.wash-2.5 dal Dallas: the Cowboys are 2-11-1 ATS without Tony Romo at quarterback since 2014.
    Washington: The Redskins are 9-3 ATS against the Cowboys since 2010.
    nygiants 3.5 new orleans New Orleans: The Saints are 2-6 ATS in their last eight September games.
    New York: The Giants are 5-1 ATS in their last six September games.

THINGS THAT MAKE YOU GO HMMMM! Miss hippy he got my dumbass humor

wyattvol
    wyattvol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 168

Every fukking year, people keep saying that UT is young. WTF? When do they grow up? Every year people pick UT in the top 10 and every year they suck monkey nuts. What was their record last year? like 5-7? They get more publicity over losses (Bama and Oklahoma) than any team in the country. Butch Jones has pulled the wool over everyone's eyes where he can basically point to next year being THE YEAR.

Florida defense is fukkin legit. You're not putting up many points on that defense. UT's defense is a mash unit in the secondary. That tells me that UF will get a few scores. That alone should be enough to cover and possibly win.
    ok..this is equally dumb..are people here knowledgeable? UT was 9-4 last yr, exceeded their season win total in vegas, and hasn't been preseason top 10 in a decade...good lord.

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by wyattvol View Post
    ok..this is equally dumb..are people here knowledgeable? UT was 9-4 last yr, exceeded their season win total in vegas, and hasn't been preseason top 10 in a decade...good lord.
    Are you happy with your coach? As a lifelong bearcat fan; i think he is the best coach we have had since sid gilman. !0 years before my birth but was told about him by uncles. He is better than either kelly or dantonio. Remember being at o.s.u.vs uc and watching dantonio never throw the ball down field. Never was so disappointed in my life having a coach play to keep the game close. Reminded me of the stall game in bb between uk and uc.

wyattvol

ha..I remember that..something like 24-11..I was a freshman in hs..games like that made the shot clock inevitable..black guy was cincy coach..forget his name.

As to butch, I doubt very seriously that we will ever be greater-maybe not even equal- than the sum of our parts with him as coach. I would love to be wrong. He has recruited well but he may no have it to coach at the elite level. There are just some inexplicable strategic moves like kicking a fg on 4th and 1 at the sooners 1 and even worse kicking an xp up 12 w 10' left in gainesville..just retarded.

If tennessee can't beat fla sat w a purdue reject backup qb he should be fired right after the game.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

guy claiming he can run a poster off of SBR.....funny shit
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: chico2663

chico2663

ha..I remember that..something like 24-11..I was a freshman in hs..games like that made the shot clock inevitable..black guy was cincy coach..forget his name.

As to butch, I doubt very seriously that we will ever be greater-maybe not even equal- than the sum of our parts with him as coach. I would love to be wrong. He has recruited well but he may no have it to coach at the elite level. There are just some inexplicable strategic moves like kicking a fg on 4th and 1 at the sooners 1 and even worse kicking an xp up 12 w 10' left in gainesville..just retarded.

If tennessee can't beat fla sat w a purdue reject backup qb he should be fired right after the game.
    I think he hasn't had a full deck yet. This is the first year that this is his team but he didn't get the full year to recruit after leaving uc. I think next year is tenn. I also think last year at the end of games the team wouldn't finish because they were tired. The of lack of depth was obvious. He is definitely the best coach that has been at u.t. since fulmar. You better pray that lsu or a richer school doesn't come after him. They are laying -260 so seems the oddsmakers agree with you.

wyattvol

this is like being the best japanese basketball player in nba history..who cares? Gerry Dinardo was the best lsu coach at lsu since bill arnsparger..better than archer, better than hallman..so what? He still wasn't up to lsu standards and was rightfully fired. They went out and tried to get a coach who was up to those standards in nick saban. Tennessee is losing a LOT of talent after this year, and florida and georgia project to be much better next year so it is hard to understand the argument that next year appears more promising after losing a 3+ yr starter at qb and several nfl draft choices that could have left after last year.

This is year 4..I would challenge anyone to name a coach whose tenure at a historical top 10 program like UT could ultimately be described as successful, and who DID NOT have things rolling by his 4th year. It is truly now or never.

chico2663

What i mean by that is that he coached at uc until december. So a lot of what he brought to tenn was recruits that were supposed to go to uc. e.g. dylan weisman (colerain hs) and latroy lewis. He didn't have a full recruiting year. I think he will be successful. I think if someone offers more money or makes it easier for him to win. I believe that if a program which has more money he may jump. It is what he did to uc. No matter what ; tenn has been passed over by lsu in relevancy in the sec. They are tired of the coach in lsu andbig boosters don't like the coach in texas;so if tenn has a good year than he will get offers. I also think if he wasn't a yankee he would get more love in tenn.

wyattvol

He left cincy because it is a lesser program..ut is the 2nd best program historically in the best conference..and no one cares where he is from

chico2663

He left cincy because it is a lesser program..ut is the 2nd best program historically in the best conference..and no one cares where he is from
    no shit sherlock but tenn. isn't your fathers tenn. If that is the case than texas is a hell of a lot better in history than tenn. I'm not sure about the best conference. If you say the best team in alabama there is NO DOUBT! But the rest of the conf. isn't all that. If you tell me how great it is than I say how come missouri and texas a. m couldn't compete in the 12 but are so good in the s.e.c.? The reason is academic standards. They now get the dumb asses that were too dumb to be eligible in the 12 or the 10. Ever hear of james brooks? Dude dated a blonde neighbor of mind. (Worked at the local bank. Nice body but hit in the face. )Nice guy but couldn't read. How was he eligible for 3 years in the s.e.c?Also how are they the 2nd best team when they haven't beat fla. in ages? Also I'm from the south. It does matter if he is a yankee or not. A lot of my friends are from tenn and it does matter!
    Last edited by chico2663; 09-23-16 at 03:18 PM.

chico2663

tenn down to 4.5 and 210 on the ml. Maybe they read mac's stats.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave chico2663 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

Every fukking year, people keep saying that UT is young. WTF? When do they grow up? Every year people pick UT in the top 10 and every year they suck monkey nuts. What was their record last year? like 5-7? They get more publicity over losses (Bama and Oklahoma) than any team in the country. Butch Jones has pulled the wool over everyone's eyes where he can basically point to next year being THE YEAR.

Florida defense is fukkin legit. You're not putting up many points on that defense. UT's defense is a mash unit in the secondary. That tells me that UF will get a few scores. That alone should be enough to cover and possibly win.

Aspect that public is overlooking the most.

Florida +190 for me. They win outright.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave PorkChop 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

What's going on with this line? I'm not buying the movement.

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7579

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    What's going on with this line? I'm not buying the movement.
    we agree. scary.

Letsgovols22
    Letsgovols22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7587

Quote Originally Posted by Memento View Post
    He must be assuming 25K Gator fans in attendance. Probable.
    Definitely won't be 25k gator fans. They returned a portion of their allotment to UT. Allowed me to buy 6 extra. I thought it was strange. I guess they are bored with beating us lol

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

Florida is:

Tennessee is:

same idiots that bet georgia tech posted stats like those, how'd that work out for them lol

First 12345 Last