CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

A great looking card for sat. 9/17/16

Guys this is one hell of a Sat. for football...there are 9 games that I like,and not sure if I will bet them all or be able to do a write up on all the games.................but lets get started!!!!

App. St. +4....4 Units - This is a very good team that returns 17 starters from last years 11-2 season. In week #1,they went to Tenn. and lost in OT, on a fumble recovery in end zone. MIA. will have their hands full when they go to Boone N.C on Sat. They will be in a surprising hostile environment to play in. The Mountaineers have very talented personal playing a 3-4 def. Which is hard on any offense,with all the diff. blitzing and coverage looks, as most teams play a traditional 4-3 scheme. Yes Canes are good but QB Kaaya has not played well yet,and may become a little bit one dimensional as a team . I did watch the App. ST / Tenn. game and these Mountaineers def. guys were just tossing the TENN. offensive line around!!.............This should be a good game and players and fans of App. ST.,Who never get a team from a power 5 Conf. to come to their house,will leave with a smile!!!................................ ................GL

M TENN ST / BG - OVER 73.....................1 UNIT
    ARMY / UTEP - UNDER 46.5...................1 UNIT.................................... ................GL

Will be back later with more
    Last edited by CappinTerp; 09-17-16 at 12:51 PM. Reason: A c should have been a g

Snake24
    Snake24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7076

GL Capp.

CappinTerp

NEB -3.....2.5 UNITS - This is not your fathers Neb. team.They have a good QB and some good WR's. In fact LW was only 3rd time in Neb. history,that two WR's had a 100 + yards in the same game!! But the big diff. in this game will be the much better Husker defense. For the Ducks are just 82nd in total D...and this is after playing UC Davis and U of Virginia!! As an added motivation,Neb coach Riley will really have his team fired up. When Riley was a cocah at Oregon ST. he never won the .............."Civil War" game btw. the Beavers and the Ducks!! That makes him 0-7 vs Oregon, and he wants this one badly and has the talent to win this one!!................................... .....................................GL

CappinTerp

W. MICH -3...2 UNITS - The Broncos can score,while ILL. has a porous defense....also when was the last time you saw a MAC Conf. team,favored on the road vs a BIG10 TEAM.??????????......................... .....................GL

CappinTerp

​Tulane +5...1 UNIT.................................... .......................GL

CappinTerp

I like the price movement on the App. St. / Mia. game, it's what I would have expected,given the situation............................... ...................APP.ST.+5....1 UNIT ( for a total of 5 units).................................. ....GL

CappinTerp

Not a great call on APP ST.............it happens....sorry for guys that tailed and congrats to those who faded.!!.....But we still move on.!!

CappinTerp

Well that sucked............bad week,gotta do better!!