Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

U of H @ CIncinatti bearcats In-game Banter

JayDr3am
    Handi

U of H didnt throw 1 passing play on that first drive.. wards arm is dinged up.

7deuceoff$uit
    7deuceoff$uit's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 460

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    Not good for my over

BaseballChaser
    BaseballChaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

It was what, 7 plays? And he ran on 2 designed passes?

Cincy just missed a big play opportunity.

phil_abuster
    phil_abuster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 855

practice reports stated ward was making all the throws with excellent velocity and accuracy. so no worries.
    except of course it is certainly vulnerable to reinjury and i have to think that is the gameplan of the cinci front 7. meaning shldr is fine for now........but that may change

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by BaseballChaser View Post
    It was what, 7 plays? And he ran on 2 designed passes?

Cincy just missed a big play opportunity.
    yeah hayden shouldve put that one in the bucket.. cinci's needs to step up their defense. the middle of the field was just wide open for just about any route. hayden needs to stop being so predictable going to just the left side of the field

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by 7deuceoff$uit View Post
    Not good for my over
    your over will be okay lol trust me this will be a shoot out.

phil_abuster

hayden needs to stop being so predictable going to just the left side of the field
    right on cue. touchdown cinci.
    maybe it was a setup, going one way over and over then pop down the other side!

BaseballChaser

Ward is definitely playing hurt, but made that throw on the run and the long pass so it doesn't look like any limitations.

Good answer for Cincinnati. Need to establish a run game though.

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by phil_abuster View Post
    practice reports stated ward was making all the throws with excellent velocity and accuracy. so no worries.
    except of course it is certainly vulnerable to reinjury and i have to think that is the gameplan of the cinci front 7. meaning shldr is fine for now........but that may change
    yeah thats practice.. its different in the game. his arm looked fine on that TD pass but they are massaging him and catering to that arm everytime he goes to the sideline. hes a couple good hits away from being benched

JayDr3am
    Handi

Ward is definitely playing hurt, but made that throw on the run and the long pass so it doesn't look like any limitations.

Good answer for Cincinnati. Need to establish a run game though.
    yeah you can tell the way hes holding arm after he throws. hes a good hit away

7deuceoff$uit

your over will be okay lol trust me this will be a shoot out.
    As soon as I had finished typing that Houston scored. Lol! Also have Hou -4 1st half so I need more of the scoring to come from hou

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by 7deuceoff$uit View Post
    As soon as I had finished typing that Houston scored. Lol! Also have Hou -4 1st half so I need more of the scoring to come from hou
    WELL we are on different sides of this game so i cant agree with you here LOL but BOL tonight on your OTHER picks

phil_abuster

adding
    bearcats 1stQ +.5 +120 ... 3 possibilities in what figures to be a close match: cinci ahead after 1Q, cougs ahead, or tied after just one Q, and i would win 2 of those! seems like a good value call to me. though i will lose some plays like this i should win more so its still good value imo.
    good luck everyone
    ahh, my first catch of the day
    good luck all

BaseballChaser

PICK! Let's get 7 Bearcats

JayDr3am
    Handi

PICK! Let's get 7 Bearcats
    what is tuberville thinking??? you kick a FG 100% of the time when you're in the redzone and he went for it.. that could very well be a bite in the ass. i mean this cinci defense is good but you kick the FG in that situation i dont care what anyone says lol what the hell

phil_abuster

what is tuberville thinking??? you kick a FG 100% of the time when you're in the redzone and he went for it.. that could very well be a bite in the ass. i mean this cinci defense is good but you kick the FG in that situation i dont care what anyone says lol what the hell
    respectfully, may i offer an explanation, one which i agree with?
    they were set up for that field position as a result of a gift int. total gift.
    i say go for it (although not with the run which has been ZERO thus far)
    go for it cuz even if the passing attempt fails u r no worse off, since this was all a gift anyway!
    of course there is the chance of getting the first down and later scoring the td - which would b huge!
    kinda like getting a free bet bonus at your book ---> look for a decent parlay and use the freebie to go for it! u lose nothing
    now had they earned that field position from a long drive - then yes, kick the fg!

BaseballChaser

Just because it's a gift doesn't mean you should be reckless with that gift.

I take the 3, but I don't think going for it as a bad call.

JayDr3am
    Handi

respectfully, may i offer an explanation, one which i agree with?
    they were set up for that field position as a result of a gift int. total gift.
    i say go for it (although not with the run which has been ZERO thus far)
    go for it cuz even if the passing attempt fails u r no worse off, since this was all a gift anyway!
    of course there is the chance of getting the first down and later scoring the td - which would b huge!
    kinda like getting a free bet bonus at your book ---> look for a decent parlay and use the freebie to go for it! u lose nothing
    now had they earned that field position from a long drive - then yes, kick the fg!
    yeah i get the riskiness of it but if i were a head coach, WERE KICKING 60 FIELD GOALS A GAME IF WE TO TO KEEP IN THE GAME! that decision making was little-league esk to me and wasnt professional what so ever.

phil_abuster

sure enough, they fail to exploit their gift turnover at the 20 (by passing!!!) and now cougs flip the field - preparing to take the lead

BaseballChaser

Wow that was insane.

JayDr3am
    Handi

its situations like these why cinci should have kicked the FG. it should be tied up right now 10-10

phil_abuster

cinci #13 stepped out of bounds before he picked up the fluke fumble!
    am i wrong?

edit: so i guess it is OK to go out of bounds if on defense before coming back in to recover a fumble. i was unsure of this rule.
    Last edited by phil_abuster; 09-15-16 at 08:14 PM.

JayDr3am
    Handi

cinci #13 stepped out of bounds before he picked up the fluke fumble!
    am i wrong?

edit: so i guess it is OK to be out of bounds if on defense
    he had both feet in when he recovered.. and cinci should be up right 13-10 lol

phil_abuster

dumb tuberville.
    with 8 seconds left u take a shot into the endzone - usually 5-6 seconds.
    then kick if needed.
    just wasted a free down shot at 7

similarly he blew off his previous gift by choosing a bonehead run play - which had not worked at all to that point

7deuceoff$uit

Damn, that fumble killed me. Good luck to all in the rest of this game.

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8395

Have you ever wanted to bet like $50 on a game and found yourself in for $250....lol

I got UC earlier in the week on Bovada +8 for $50....then I got 8.5 yesterday while everyone else was at 7.5 so picked up $100. I then checked it live 2Q tied 7-7 and UC is still getting +6.5 so I got another $100. All because of perceived value. We'll see what happens....crazy defensive game!!

JayDr3am
    Handi

dumb tuberville.
    with 8 seconds left u take a shot into the endzone - usually 5-6 seconds.
    then kick if needed.
    just wasted a free down shot at 7

similarly he blew off his previous gift by choosing a bonehead run play - which had not worked at all to that point
    i dont know what tuberville is doing. in all honesty tuberville should be up 16-10 but he wants to go for it on 4th and 1 in the redzone

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    Have you ever wanted to bet like $50 on a game and found yourself in for $250....lol

I got UC earlier in the week on Bovada +8 for $50....then I got 8.5 yesterday while everyone else was at 7.5 so picked up $100. I then checked it live 2Q tied 7-7 and UC is still getting +6.5 so I got another $100. All because of perceived value. We'll see what happens....crazy defensive game!!
    yeah even in the 2H they are getting +6 which is tremendous value.. i believe they stay in it this 2H

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8395

i dont know what tuberville is doing. in all honesty tuberville should be up 16-10 but he wants to go for it on 4th and 1 in the redzone
    Well that was the easiest Pick-6 too and the Hou guy dropped it. I'll take 10-10. I liked going for it but a bootleg QB run/pass option. Straight run hasn't worked once?

phil_abuster

halftime stats favor cougs by a solid margin - except for the two gift turnovers to cinci.
    take just one of those lucky breaks away and cougs likely up +130 yds MORE THAN cinci in just a half!
    cougs get the ball to begin 2h
    if bearcats forced to use trail (backup qb) with their non-existant run game, then cougs come back to win by 2 tds even if ward doesnt finish the game.
    Last edited by phil_abuster; 09-15-16 at 08:36 PM.

BaseballChaser

This first drive for Houston is big.

BaseballChaser

halftime stats favor cougs by a solid margin - except for the two gift turnovers to cinci.
    take just none of those lucky breaks away and cougs likely up +130 yds MORE THAN cinci in just a half!
    if bearcats forced to use trail (backup qb) with their non-existant run game, then cougs come back to win by 2 tds even if ward doesnt finish the game.
    Could still luck into a backdoor cover if Houston starts pulling away. GL guys.

JayDr3am
    Handi

take just none of those lucky breaks away and cougs likely up +130 yds MORE THAN cinci in just a half!
    hayden is okay

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6470

he had both feet in when he recovered.. and cinci should be up right 13-10 lol
    Actually he had one; replayed it multiple times on my tivo. Unless the college rule is 1 foot in to reestablish inbounds then the replay officials totally fukked up. Quick internet search yielded nothing, didn't spend much time looking.

12 Last