Electrons
    Electrons's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Everyone want to see a funny about BigDaddy?

This is our resident college football genius.

And someone explain it to me.

Here is what he posted in a thread about Ole Miss and Alabama:

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    After 'Bama's rather crappy effort against Western Kentucky last week, you know that Saban will be kicking ass in practice this week. That, plus a double revenge game against a team that could not keep up with Florida State is way too tempting, especially with the line less than 10 points. 'Bama wins easily.
    Take NOTE. 'Bama wins easily. Got that part?

Now. Onto his spreadsheet.

Who does he bet on?

http://bigdaddyqh.mysbrforum.com/spreadsheet

OLE MISS!!!!!

Do you realize how sick this old man is?

"Bama wins easily" to "Ole Miss +"

Electrons

And the best part----He's listing Ole Miss +10.5 -110

THAT LINE DOES NOT EXIST. PERIOD.

Electrons

Now PigDaddy is sending me PMs....

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH
    This is the ONLY warning you are going to get. You want to question me and my football knowledge, go right ahead. Be my guest. People like you are a dime a dozen in here. If I want to call you out I will, and I expect the same thing from you. However there is one thing that I will NOT stand for. Keep the families out of this. I never attacked anyone in your family and you had better not attack anyone in mine. if you do it again, I promise you that you will be one sorry person. You will never know what hit you. We have ways of dealing with assholes who attack family members and they are most unpleasant. Now you have been warned. Attack me as much as you want. You are a phony and I proved it. I may just put you on ignore. But attack my family members again and you WILL be wearing your ass around your shoulders.
    For the record, I insulted his family again.
    Sitting on my deck smoking a cigar waiting for him to show up now.....

phil_abuster
    phil_abuster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 855

Quote Originally Posted by Electrons View Post

oy! lol

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

and literally just the other day he made fun of everyone for using "offshore books" and he himself uses an offshore book!!! 5dimes!! my god. lmao my god

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Each and every one of you pricks will have his day. Mark my words. You will be challenged. You will acceptg or I will have your worthless arses kicked out of here. If you do not have the money, you lose. I can buy and sell every one of you poor ba**ards in here.
    Points Awarded:

JayDr3am gave BigdaddyQH 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

CTOWNsCAPPIN
    Update your status
    CTOWNsCAPPIN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

Big has got to be one of the unhappiest people here at SBR. I've never seen a positive post from him.

CTOWNsCAPPIN
    Update your status

Here's one of my favorites from him:

Texas is so bad they will be lucky to win 6 games this season. They lose to Notre Dame in week 1, ending their wild, stupid NC Dreams. They also lose to both Oklahoma schools, Cal, and Kansas State. TCU, Texas Tech, and West Virginia give them a tough battle. There are some real stupid people in here and those who think Texas has a shot at the N.C. are on top of an ever growing pile. How stupid can some people be? Notice that these are the people who NEVER make a wager. They are so insecure that they have to post that kind of trash to get attention. Pathetic people. Just pathetic.

CTOWNsCAPPIN
    Update your status

He's a fuckin joke

vegasridah
    Sbr's Finest
    vegasridah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 428

Interesting thread.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Well thats pretty hilarious making a write up on Bama then betting against them. Calling people idiots for betting offshore then posting that you bet at 5Dimes, what gives Daddy?
    Last edited by jtoler; 09-12-16 at 08:14 PM.

Electrons

Each and every one of you pricks will have his day. Mark my words. You will be challenged. You will acceptg or I will have your worthless arses kicked out of here. If you do not have the money, you lose. I can buy and sell every one of you poor ba**ards in here.
    Bets his GOY at 5Dimes....Mr. Vegas.

BAMA WINS EASILY---But he bets on Ole Miss.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Electrons

Quote Originally Posted by CTOWNsCAPPIN View Post
    Big has got to be one of the unhappiest people here at SBR. I've never seen a positive post from him.
    He is a joke.

He has "warned" me 10 times about trashing his family--or he would "get" me.

I haven't stopped.

I just keep insulting him over and over and over.

And he takes it. Because he knows he has to.

phil_abuster
    phil_abuster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 855

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Well thats pretty hilarious making a write up on Bama then betting against them. Calling people idiots for betting offshore then posting that you bet at 5Dimes...
    u have got to b kidding me! stop, youre making my ribs hurt from laughing so hard

besides, offshores r the way to go when 95% of us dont live in nevada.
    the offshores have softer lines which tend to move either way more quickly.
    a line of -10 across the board in nevada could easily be -9 or +11 at various offshores.
    only a moron would pass up this opportunity, or flame others for doing so

JayDr3am
    Handi

Well thats pretty hilarious making a write up on Bama then betting against them. Calling people idiots for betting offshore then posting that you bet at 5Dimes, what gives Daddy?
    it just makes me laugh how fired up he gets with threats and insults over the internet.. he's such a keyboard warrior. He's so quick to call someone an idiot for doing something and the whole time hes the one doing it! it sad cause i know people like this in real life. they claim to be so "authentic" and "real" but in reality are the most fake people known to man.

Electrons

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    it just makes me laugh how fired up he gets with threats and insults over the internet.. he's such a keyboard warrior. He's so quick to call someone an idiot for doing something and the whole time hes the one doing it! it sad cause i know people like this in real life. they claim to be so "authentic" and "real" but in reality are the most fake people known to man.
    Jay---you nailed it.

Daddy thinks this corner of the internet is his somehow.

He's a complete fake though-- I offered him a bet---I'd post the ticket of ND-6, and when I do--he has to leave. He ran from that.

And he posted Ole Miss +10.5 on his spreadsheet---and that # never exists anywhere.

Tboonepickem
    Tboonepickem's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5430

This fraud isn't hiding after his New Mexico ML tank?

Electrons

Quote Originally Posted by Tboonepickem View Post
    Who the fuk posts a single game ML -450?
    He butchered the math though.
    His -450 loss, and +100 win previously---came out to be -345.
    Magically he found $5 extra dollars.

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 873

Guy is a rat loser. Real arrogant. I wonder if it's just the draft from his parents basement. He has zero money.

mohye1980
    mohye1980's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4790

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Lighten up Francis.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

I must admit to a certain degree Im somewhat envious of you guys who got death threats from Daddy. Ive said just as much and he's never responded in kind to me giving me fair warning. At least if something happened to one of you guys there's evidence that could lead to his arrest. With me having no warning and unprepared what if he stealthily "caused me to disappear". I hear he's a big fella and Im thinking about contacting a contractor friend to install some creaky hardwood in case he happened to break in Id hear him. But what a waste of time that would be if he catches me out and about. He says he's left many dead and in the morgue over interweb banter, anybody have any evidence of this? Therefore Im leaving this in case anything happens to me.

- In the event of my demise, although youre new and we havent had much discourse I leave to you Electrons all my betpoints, just contact a mod to have them sent over. To my sbr brethren, all the back and forth and game talk has been fun.
    - jtoler

House
    House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5492

Whoa , its just keeps getting better ....... amazing thread

Electrons

I must admit to a certain degree Im somewhat envious of you guys who got death threats from Daddy. Ive said just as much and he's never responded in kind to me giving me fair warning. At least if something happened to one of you guys there's evidence that could lead to his arrest. With me having no warning and unprepared what if he stealthily "caused me to disappear". I hear he's a big fella and Im thinking about contacting a contractor friend to install some creaky hardwood in case he happened to break in Id hear him. But what a waste of time that would be if he catches me out and about. He says he's left many dead and in the morgue over interweb banter, anybody have any evidence of this? Therefore Im leaving this in case anything happens to me.

- In the event of my demise, although youre new and we havent had much discourse I leave to you Electrons all my betpoints, just contact a mod to have them sent over. To my sbr brethren, all the back and forth and game talk has been fun.
    - jtoler

I'm on the lookout......I had to go to the DMV this morning and a guy was giving me the stink eye....he was yelling something about buying and selling me 10x over........coulda been Daddy on the stalk.......

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

BetweenHerCheeks
    Update your status
    BetweenHerCheeks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 667

Quote Originally Posted by Electrons View Post

GOOD FOR YOU! FUUCK HIM!

There are 4-5 Internet Tough Guy Trolls on SBR that think they own the forum, each one of the, can go eat a diick!

I'll join you on the deck with a cigar and beer and wait for this fuucker and the other three or four trolls to show up.

House
    House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5492

Quote Originally Posted by Tboonepickem View Post
    Im telling you -465 LOSER hahahaha

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by BetweenHerCheeks View Post
    GOOD FOR YOU! FUUCK HIM!

There are 4-5 Internet Tough Guy Trolls on SBR that think they own the forum, each one of the, can go eat a diick!

I'll join you on the deck with a cigar and beer and wait for this fuucker and the other three or four trolls to show up.

i'll join you guys on the deck and ill bring the beer. we can get hammered while we wait for the schmucks

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 873

Let's bully them back. I would love to meet Big Loser in an alley.

Electrons

After another threatening PM from PigDaddy, I'm officially worried.

I am having my driveway paved this morning, and the driver is looking at me funny---keeps going to his waistband---maybe PigDaddy hired him to whack me.....sorry, false alarm, he just reached for his pack of smokes.

Looks like I get to live another day---with a wonderfully re-paved driveway.