greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Utah Football is a disgrace

I'd quit if I were associated with that team.

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 350

Hippo you LDS guy?

greenhippo

Furthest thing from it my man. Just sitting here watching the game thinking it'd be one of the better ones tonight, 6 turnovers is embarrassing.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16097

College football is a fukking disgrace....top conferences should only play each other...I'm an FSU fan and playing Charleston Southern was a damn joke

greenhippo

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    College football is a fukking disgrace....top conferences should only play each other...I'm an FSU fan and playing Charleston Southern was a damn joke
    All these cupcake games are horseshit. Went to the A&M game today. Obviously knew it would be a slaughter, still left in the 3rd quarter.

greenhippo

Thankfully the BYU coach is mildly retarded and decided against tying the game up.

TheSideBet
    TheSideBet's Avatar Become A Pro!

That run defense is no joke though. Utes will get it together and surprise the Pac this season.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Too crazy

Most teams the same now

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

Pulled the under out of my ass....

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

I gamble to make watching more interesting so I never bet the cupcake games... I have a buddy that bets a bunch of huges faves the first couple weeks. He got buried yesterday.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Why did BYU go for 2, I dont understand why coaches do this, I bet they always wish they hadnt when theyre sitting there with a loss. Funny that right now Im watching 2 points, 1 title about Osborne going for 2 to blowing the national title.
    Last edited by jtoler; 09-11-16 at 07:27 AM.

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9590

If the new BYU coach is making the fans long for Bronco Mendenhall, he must really suck.

College coaching has never been worse. Saban, Meyer, Harbaugh, Fisher, and few others are so far ahead of the pack, it's crazy. How else can Harbaugh take a terrible Michigan team and make them Top 10 in one year?

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

I would say this ending benefited the books well....any other coach with 6+ turn over favor and his club has dropped 5 in a row would be thrilled to see overtime

BaseballChaser
    BaseballChaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Going for 2 was probably the correct play. Have over a 50% chance of getting the 2. While in overtime they're probably ever so slight dogs.

Had Utah -3, so that was a shitty game. 6 turnovers and still have a good chance at covering just needing 1 stop. And then don't even get OT where I still would've had a shot.

crackerjack
    crackerjack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4099

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Slew View Post
    If the new BYU coach is making the fans long for Bronco Mendenhall, he must really suck.

College coaching has never been worse. Saban, Meyer, Harbaugh, Fisher, and few others are so far ahead of the pack, it's crazy. How else can Harbaugh take a terrible Michigan team and make them Top 10 in one year?
    Sataki is great. No one longs for Bronco. I'm glad he's willing to take risks. This time it didn't work out, which is unfortunate. I felt like they'd lose in OT. I think the final play call sucked but not the decision to go for it.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Quote Originally Posted by BaseballChaser View Post
    Going for 2 was probably the correct play. Have over a 50% chance of getting the 2. While in overtime they're probably ever so slight dogs.

Had Utah -3, so that was a shitty game. 6 turnovers and still have a good chance at covering just needing 1 stop. And then don't even get OT where I still would've had a shot.
    I see this failing more than succeeding at the end of the game. It might be 50 percent any other time, but at the end of the game I see more fails than wins.