7deuceoff$uit
    7deuceoff$uit's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1756

More like Brian Kelly is an idiot for swapping Kizer out for Zaire. If he went with Deshone for the entire game ND probably wins.
    Points Awarded:

dmncnlou gave 7deuceoff$uit 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10986

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    I was rooting for u.c. to get in the 12 so could watch both my teams. But u of h putting the ass whipping on oklahoma and then they are goint to let texas have the branch campus in houston. Done deal u of h is in!

UT will NEVER, EVER let UH into the conference. They are too much of a threat for the same players.

teecee
    teecee's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2753

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    The coaching is horrific at times the coach plays 2 quarterback because of politics
    I would say that Swoopes comes in to the game when they want an option run attack. The other guy would play is they want to throw more. What politics are you talking about?

The problem I have with the rotation is that I knew dude (Swoopes) would run as soon as he came in.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Grits when I see you in Vegas... I'm going to poke your other eye out pal. motha fukker going to be blind.
    Whatever you say tough guy. As long as your sister can keep deepthroating dark meat like a champ, we are good.

The 2qb system paid off in last 2 minutes and OT. I liked Strong at UL. Didn't think Texas was a good fit for him. Unrealistic fan base and Mack left a giant turd of a team for incoming coach. Looks like he has his kind of kids on team and using an offense kids want to play in.

Freshman made some nice throws. Will be interesting to see how he develops over the remainder of season.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Whatever you say tough guy. As long as your sister can keep deepthroating dark meat like a champ, we are good.

The 2qb system paid off in last 2 minutes and OT. I liked Strong at UL. Didn't think Texas was a good fit for him. Unrealistic fan base and Mack left a giant turd of a team for incoming coach. Looks like he has his kind of kids on team and using an offense kids want to play in.

Freshman made some nice throws. Will be interesting to see how he develops over the remainder of season.
    Comment about sports guy....

The comments directed towards me are getting old.

Come up with something new for once. You're not even entertaining anymore.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

They wouldnt have won without Swoopes last night. Its the first game many schools have used two qbs and some 3 to figure out who is gonna start, Bama used at least 2. Just because he used 2 last night doesnt mean he'll do it all season although I figure we will see Swoopes when they need yards. Florida won a national title using 2 qbs all season though with Leak and Tebow, Tebow came in on short yardage to run or the occasional jump pass.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    UT will NEVER, EVER let UH into the conference. They are too much of a threat for the same players.
    Heard it is a done deal if the let them have that property

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Comment about sports guy....

The comments directed towards me are getting old.

Come up with something new for once. You're not even entertaining anymore.
    You talk a lot of shit so take it in stride and move on. I do not care about entertaining you.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    You talk a lot of shit so take it in stride and move on. I do not care about entertaining you.
    I talk a lot of sh#$??? When??? During the NBA season? I said Durant was a choke artist. TRUE.

How was I talking sh#$?

And not to mention... we're in September pal....

What did I lie about?

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11720

Minn coach isn't too smart either. just scored with a little over a minute to go. they are up by 7 and they go for 2. OMG. He wont last log

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

Quote Originally Posted by INVEGA MAN View Post
    Minn coach isn't too smart either. just scored with a little over a minute to go. they are up by 7 and they go for 2. OMG. He wont last log
    I like the play, esp if high scoring game

First 12