Isaiah
    Isaiah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6957

Fail Proof Winning System

Noblesse oblige requires that I post this for you peasants at the beginning of each football season. 95% of you are too stupid and undisciplined to implement it but like I said, noblesse oblige (look it up morons) requires I share it lest I bring bad karma into my astonishingly charmed existence. Millionaire, Hollywood good looks, genius IQ, yes I am all that and more but I digress.

Here is the methodology:

Just count the number of idiots who follow up the original poster's pick with the usual rah rah garbage..."I'M WITH YOU!", "LET"S GET THIS!", "ALL IN!" and all the other arse kissing drivel that follows the guesses of the amateurs who infest this forum. And yes, any idiot who uses the word "LOCK" in their post is an automatic fade. The more sycophantic postings agreeing with a pick the stronger the fade. The original poster's identity is irrelevant, the scope of the follow up brown nosing is the key and determines the strength of the fade.

Get this and get it good: the quicker you develop utter contempt for the nest of imbeciles who infest SBR
    the faster your bankroll will grow.

Trust me you will win more money than you lose over the course of a long season if you consistently apply
    this strategy. It has had at least a 60% success rate, and that is a conservative estimate, in each of the past three NCAA and NFL football seasons.

Apply it and for the first time in your pathetic life's you lemmings will actually have money at season's end instead of being flat broke.

You are welcome.

omega
    omega's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2370

I'm with you!!!!

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

All.In

MikeyD323
    MikeyD323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 387

What are your picks? you waste of a thread

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 862

Amazing.

Isaiah
    Isaiah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6957

Many thanks to all you lemmings for another very prosperous week of fades!

SBR: The gift that keeps on giving.

Electrons
    Electrons's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Quote Originally Posted by Isaiah View Post

Apply it and for the first time in your pathetic life's you lemmings will actually have money at season's end instead of being flat broke.

You are welcome.
    For someone trying to play smart you're not very good at it.

The word you were looking for is LIVES, your pathetic LIVES....not life's.

Going through life being a dumbass is sad.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Ive said it for years now, if you just fade those threads here you'd be rich.