mohye1980
    mohye1980's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4790

Who's the best? I've been looking for such person.

vegasridah
    Sbr's Finest
    vegasridah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 428

apparently even the best can have a bad day in this.

Da Phoenix
    Da Phoenix's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6784

Everybody should know who the best really is and the best is the guys who makes the lines.Haven't really seen anybody beat those guys on a consistent basis.And if anyone can say they do beat those guys prove it.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    I have a lot of action on games each week as well and I'm always on SBR. Why not? I have 5 TV screens in my media room and 3 of them can do split screen so I can theoretically have 8 games on at the same time. I have 2 BBQ grills, a full bar, daiquiri maker, popcorn machine and massage chair. There's no place like home.
    sounds like my setup minus the daquiri maker and popcorn machine and i only have 3 tv screens.. i need to step my game up LOL

Tommy R.
    Tommy R.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Tough day yesterday. Couple big pushes that would have put us in the positive for the day. And missed my favorite play of the day on GT/BC under. The haters can jump off. But still in the positive for the weekend and if a few plays went our way we would be up huge. Oh well.
    -900 yesterday

+1265 YTD

Electrons
    Electrons's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy R. View Post
    Tough day yesterday. Couple big pushes that would have put us in the positive for the day. And missed my favorite play of the day on GT/BC under. The haters can jump off. But still in the positive for the weekend and if a few plays went our way we would be up huge. Oh well.
    -900 yesterday

+1265 YTD
    Not hating. But don't play that game of "coulda/shoulda/woulda".

You got crazy lucky on your pushes.

South Alabama missed a 25 yard FG at half or you would have lost that bet.

And your Texas Tech Total of 86 was crazier. SFA went for it on 4th and 10 inches on their own 27 with 1:00 minute left in the game, they missed it---and Tech didn't take a knee, they ran the ball and scored.

And Troy--also scored on a 51 yard run with 2 minutes left in the game, not taking a knee.

You should be bowing at the altar of gambling gods for those 3 pushes.

Click_Clack
    Click_Clack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4112

what I don't understand and this is my opinion so respect it. regardless if anyone calls themselves the best ever, if they play the amout of money they say they do or not. there isn't not one capper here that puts a gun to anyone's head and force them to follow their picks. I don't say much on these forums but i do come here to get an edge on my bookies. Some cappers are great, some bad, and some flat out awful. if you're a gambler that can't run your own system, you have three options when you come on these "im the best ever" pages. 1. tail em 2. fade em, 3. or don't gamble at all. if you ask me ( again this is my opinion, don't take it personal) but there's a bunch of crybaby losers that always complaining. no capper is perfect and neither are any of us. i just hate to see people hate on nother man/women when you're not force to tail their pick. oh well, i hope you guys had a great winning weekend.... #clickclack
    Last edited by Click_Clack; 09-04-16 at 12:19 PM.

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!
    Capybara's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6238

Quote Originally Posted by Click_Clack View Post
    what I don't understand and this is my opinion so respect it. regardless if anyone calls themselves the best ever, if they play the amout of money they say they do or not. there isn't not one capper here that puts a gun to anyone's head and force them to follow their picks. I don't say much on these forums but i do come here to get an edge on my bookies. Some cappers are great, some bad, and some flat out awful. if you're a gambler that can't run your own system, you have three options when you come on these "im the best ever" pages. 1. tail em 2. fade em, 3. or don't gamble at all. if you ask me ( again this is my opinion, don't take it personal) but there's a bunch of crybaby losers that always complaining. no capper is perfect and neither are any of us. i just hate to see people hate on nother man/women when you're not force to tail their pick. oh well, i hope you guys had a great winning weekend.... #clickclack
    This is a solid post, click clack, mostly. I definitely agree that it is lame to randomly hate on posters, and that no one is forcing you to tail someone's plays.

However, if you're going to immediately blow your own horn by naming your thread "I'm the fukkin best" or "Come get your winners here because I rule" or "God_of_Football's 100% Lock Plays," then you are absolutely deserving of being knocked down a peg when you have bad days. That's just the way it is.

But I totally agree with you that if someone is just innocently posting plays, with a normal thread like "Click Clack takin a shot at NCAA," and you keep proper track of your plays and units, no one should ever hate on you if you do poorly.
    Points Awarded:

MikeyPicks1 gave Capybara 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Electrons gave Capybara 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Click_Clack

some people shit talk and back it up and some don't but its his strategy to gain followers and somehow it work lol or else none of us would be in this specific forum but i hear you bro. Tommy R ima ride with you till you totally stink it up....let's get em today/tonite

Electrons

Quote Originally Posted by Click_Clack View Post
    some people shit talk and back it up and some don't but its his strategy to gain followers and somehow it work lol or else none of us would be in this specific forum but i hear you bro. Tommy R ima ride with you till you totally stink it up....let's get em today/tonite
    So you're going to blindly follow some random anonymous guy you found on the internet because he said he was the best?

If a crackhead walked up to you and said, "hey man, take Texas on the ML tonight", what would your reaction be?

For the record, I hope Tommy crushes his book. I really do. But there are more than a few warning signs that he isn't that good and he's completely full of shit. The first is the total on the Navy/Fordham game. Everyone on planet Earth it was 67/67.5, and the 67 was going off @ -120, magically Tommy got 70 @ -110, and the really weird thing---he rarely got a good number on sides.

He claims he raked in 27-28K, and yet he doesn't know a weak line. Troy game---He got it at 40, and one day earlier--37.5 was available. That mistake cost him 300 bucks. No one gets the best # every game, but missing a 2.5 line move hours before kickoff is odd for someone who is "THE BEST".

Click_Clack

Quote Originally Posted by Electrons View Post
    So you're going to blindly follow some random anonymous guy you found on the internet because he said he was the best?

If a crackhead walked up to you and said, "hey man, take Texas on the ML tonight", what would your reaction be?

For the record, I hope Tommy crushes his book. I really do. But there are more than a few warning signs that he isn't that good and he's completely full of shit. The first is the total on the Navy/Fordham game. Everyone on planet Earth it was 67/67.5, and the 67 was going off @ -120, magically Tommy got 70 @ -110, and the really weird thing---he rarely got a good number on sides.

He claims he raked in 27-28K, and yet he doesn't know a weak line. Troy game---He got it at 40, and one day earlier--37.5 was available. That mistake cost him 300 bucks. No one gets the best # every game, but missing a 2.5 line move hours before kickoff is odd for someone who is "THE BEST".

by the outcome of lastnight game, yes....i would have taken the crackhead advice. lol, c'mon guys its not that serious if he calls himself the best. again, tommy calling himself the best somehow it got you in this post electron but I understand your points, just fade his picks

Electrons

What happened to THE BEST?

Rough Sat-Monday for Tommy--lost 2K+.

Electrons

I am genuinely shocked that Tommy quit.

He's been back here a few times, but has quit the game of posting plays.

Come on Tommy---it's all good! We're here to have fun, bust on each other.

First 123