trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10327

Naaf season props

Oklahoma makes 4 team playoff* +175 0.5unit
    Oklahoma wins Big 12 Champ* -120 1unit

Only serious contender is tcu and I'm not convinced the loss of a multi year starting qb and wide out will step right in. As always, defense is a the best in conference.

Christian McCaffrey wins Heisman +625 0.5unit
    Christian McCaffrey invited to ceremony -160 2units

Imo this is the most exciting player and dynamic player in college football. He should have won the heisman last year if not for playing on a non playoff team and lack of national notoriety/publicity. I'll take a shot at him to win but I feel the probablity he gets invited to the ceremony are at least -200 barring injury.

Ohio State wins Big Ten East +110
    Michigan wins Big Ten East+165

This is a free roll play to me. Can't see Mich state or penn state challenging this year. I thought about getting g higher odds with big 10 conference championship but sometimes strange things happen in those games especall if a trip to final 4 isn't depending on it.

UCLA wins Pac-12 South +165 0.5unit

Best qb in the division aND seems they've enhanced his targets greatly. I think ucla feels like it's their year and I give them an even shot at beating out a usc with slightly tough schedule.

Tennessee wins SEC East -125 0.5unit

This is not so much as an I'm in love with the Vols as I feel the depth and experience of this team is well above Florida and Georgia who can't seem to tab consistent starters on offense.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

LOklahoma should be a good wager, though ai woud not count TCU out. As far as making the playoff is concerned, you are not getting enough odds. They still have to play a Houston and host Ohio State. Two losses are easy to see here.

McCaffery has little chance of winning the Heisman because Stanford is going to regress on offense and he will become the target.

Ohio State and Michigan wagers basically cancel each other out, and can be a big loser considering that BOTH play at Michigan State. Ohio State goes to Penn State after a tough away game at Wisconsin while Penn State has a bye week before that game. Michigan goes to Ohio State.

UCLA hasw not won the Pac 12 since 1998 and has won the Pac 12 South only once, when USC was on probation. They have not lost less than 3 games since 2005, and less than two games since 1982. They simply do not have that winning attitude.

Tennessee should win the SEC East, but who knows. Their entire season boils down to a four game stretch hosting Florida, at Georgia, at A&M, and hosting Alabama. Those games are on consecutive weeks. 2-2 would be good.

trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10327

BigdaddyQH, i already placed my bets.

I dont think msu defense will be as great as last year and they continue to lack talent on offense so it's basically osu or Mich to win their division which I feel is 10% free roll at worst, 65% if Mich wins.

As for McCaffrey I know his chances to actually win heisman are low due to team he plays for but his ability to run and catch passes means you cant just key on him n expect to stop him, his explosiveness in open field in a conference that lacks defensive talent means he'll continue to make big plays as well so I don't see him falling off the cliff production wise. thus why I doubled up on him to show up in New York. I think it's worth a shot at clearly the most explosive rb in college.

As for ucla I can't argue with history but this probably best shot they had in a long while given their talent and depth.