theSleeper
    theSleeper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 816

Who to watch, tail, follow or fade? 🏈

Any consistent players here that can increase my bankroll?
    No self promoting please unless you can back it with history.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

If you have to follow someone, you are in the wrong game. You may as well hope that the Lotto Gods are nice to you. You have no business being in here. Either do it yourself or do not do it at all. You guys looking for a handout are just amazing. Take it to a street corner.
    Points Awarded:

JayDr3am gave BigdaddyQH 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

PaperTrail07 gave BigdaddyQH 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: POOLSIDE

crackerjack
    crackerjack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4099

Kind of a dick answer. Why do people post picks if the answer is to follow no one? Nothing wrong with asking who the best is. But to answer the OP, fade everyone. The best don't post their picks...

muffmoolah
    muffmoolah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1273

No, Listen to Daddy he uses all the proper information. He can tell you the ATS the last few years and the returning starters the real critical stuff all the top cappers cannot get there hands on. HE TRYS REALLLLY HARD

Bbfromgpt
    Cappin
    Bbfromgpt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4429

Of course it's a dick answer, look who it's coming from.

theSleeper

Oh my goodness ✌

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    If you have to follow someone, you are in the wrong game. You may as well hope that the Lotto Gods are nice to you. You have no business being in here. Either do it yourself or do not do it at all. You guys looking for a handout are just amazing. Take it to a street corner.
    Gee, I was just hoping for a few 'I follow so & so, his write-ups are great' or 'so & so seems to hit 60% all the time'. Didn't realize it would stir up such an emotional response from someone. I guess I must have the idea of a Sports Betting Forum all wrong. Exchanging thoughts, information, picks... silly me...
    Hope you're capable of interpreting this correctly

Time is Money
    Time is Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6389

vegas reaper is solid in CFB but you won't get write ups. It's good to bounce ideas but I wouldn't just straight up tail.

theSleeper

Quote Originally Posted by Time is Money View Post
    vegas reaper is solid in CFB but you won't get write ups. It's good to bounce ideas but I wouldn't just straight up tail.
    Thanks for your suggestion and reading/interpreting this thread correctly!

HeeluvaGuy
    HeeluvaGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3926

In my experience you won't see a lot of writeups on these boards. That's not to say guys don't know their stuff, but not many express it unless asked.