ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

Wk. 1 Football Picks

My 5 star lock of the week(lol) is LSU/Wisc. UNDER. Had a thread on all the reasons this looks like an UNDER. Take UNC against Georgia. Like the direction UNC is heading and I feel Georgia is in a bit of a transition period. Gene Chizik is in his second year with UNC's defense. ND/Tex. UNDER Texas has shown no clue how to get in the end zone. I don't see ND as a top 10 team. They are over rated as usual. Charlie should have them playing defense this year. He had an empty cupboard last year after kicking all those players off the team. He has their attention and will get Texas back to the program they were for many years. FSU is the real deal. This was a talented young team last year. This year barring injuries, I feel they will compete for a National title. The Rebels won't be a push over! We will know early, if FSU is a team to ride with.GL

LSU/Wisc. UNDER 44'
    UNC/Georgia UNC+2'
    ND/Tex. UNDER 60
    FSU/Miss. FSU-4

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

Should have been 1-3! If it wasn't for dumb fock monkeys playing a game that requires some thought. Most of em are cowards. They act tough! When it comes down to it they pucie out by taking a bad angle on the running back to make it look like they didn't pucie out. Bet OVER in any major network televised game. It is a focken joke! These kids are focken pucies!! What a joke! Fock all the MFers that back up these primates! Kaperdicks jersey goes off the charts in sales. Really? Fock you MFers! Get the gun honey we are going to need it! The animals are running the ZOO!!!