ChiTownTeaBagger
    ChiTownTeaBagger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2959

Question About Posting Pics (of Picks)

Long time reader, infrequent poster here.

This year I want to channel my inner Reaper and post my plays in a thread so I can keep myself honest and hopefully win us some money.

I've read enough to know that there can be a lot of "air bettor" comments and whatnot, so I'd like to nip that in the bud now. If I click the Insert Image button is that a safe/legit way to post pics? I want to imbed them right into the post and not have them be an attachment to the post, if that makes sense.

If it's too complicated (i.e., I can't just load a pic from my phone or computer and have to download some plugin or something) I can just keep a running list in the thread, but figured I'd ask.

Thanks to those of you that will undoubtedly help.

CTTB

thegoal60
    juice this
    thegoal60's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2253

What about using the Snipit tool on your computer if you are using a PC. Its like taking a screen shot but would allow you to mark out any account info. Just a thought. BOL this year!

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

Just post your picks prior to game. If these focks don't believe ya do ya care?

ChiTownTeaBagger
    ChiTownTeaBagger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2959

Quote Originally Posted by thegoal60 View Post
    What about using the Snipit tool on your computer if you are using a PC. Its like taking a screen shot but would allow you to mark out any account info. Just a thought. BOL this year!
    Hmm, good call, thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by ZINISTER View Post
    Just post your picks prior to game. If these focks don't believe ya do ya care?
    Ha touche!

Thanks both of you, good luck!

CTTB
    Last edited by ChiTownTeaBagger; 08-31-16 at 11:30 PM.

thegoal60
    juice this
    thegoal60's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2253

No problem! I agree with Zinister if they don't believe you (they being QH) it doesn't matter. Lets make that money this season!

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Or just post units instead of money. If you say TEAM X -5 for 1 unit. You don't have to explain cost. Your normal unit may be $1, $10, $100 or $1,000. Who cares. If at the end of the season, you're up 50 units, it is easy for anyone to correlate what that means. People only question some of the resident idiots on here that will throw out stupid, unreal numbers... "$100,000 ML on Tulane", or "I hedged with a $50k live bet". Sure you did, let me see that ticket.

I stopped using units and $$$ a long time ago. I just keep track of winners and losers. I'll sometimes say in an in game thread that I just bet a Cnote on a 2nd half line or something on those lines but people should respect the pick and not the amount.