LineShifterz
    LineShifterz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 871

Hawaii Cali Fri26

Who y'all got? Best college football site to see last year stats if any u guys can help

gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

statfox.com is very fast, efficient and free on last year's stats....... ncaa.com too.

no huge thoughts. california is/was moving up but goff QB is big loss......... i expect hawaii to get alot better but maybe not too soon. i think they have new coach. have to double check.

no idea on line. but i think cali probably rolls..

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

It depends on whether these kids are there to play football or as tourist. The line is Cal -20 to 21. While Cal should win rather easily, that is still a lot of points to give in a tourist game.

Memento
    Short Term Memory Loss Required
    Memento's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 474

terrible game to bet and even worse game to watch...pass

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

awesome the game is being played in Sydney, other than that good luck. I like taking big favorites in the first two weeks though.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    awesome the game is being played in Sydney, other than that good luck. I like taking big favorites in the first two weeks though.
    thats what people dont understand.. ALOT of BIG BIG favorites cover in the beginning of the season!! watch michigan cover that -40 spread the following weak with ease also.. i honestly think cal ROLLS. This new QB isnt exactly a "new guy".. he made timely throws at texas tech.. now that i think about it, he may have more success in cal than he did in lubbock.. cal better defense, better weapons, better atmosphere.. better organization.. cal wont miss a step.

Memento

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    thats what people dont understand.. ALOT of BIG BIG favorites cover in the beginning of the season!! watch michigan cover that -40 spread the following weak with ease also.. i honestly think cal ROLLS. This new QB isnt exactly a "new guy".. he made timely throws at texas tech.. now that i think about it, he may have more success in cal than he did in lubbock.. cal better defense, better weapons, better atmosphere.. better organization.. cal wont miss a step.
    That may be the case when one team is superior to another playing at home, but these two teams suk azz and this game is a million miles from relevant fan bases.

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by Memento View Post
    That may be the case when one team is superior to another playing at home, but these two teams suk azz and this game is a million miles from relevant fan bases.
    thats fair memento.. the game being in australia makes me think alot of pts being scored.. you know how some of these foreign games can get. o63 might be the gem of this game. other than that, a pass no doubt.

saints1856
    saints1856's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4707

Cal rolls in this game. They have much better personnel on both sides of the ball, and their HC, OC, and new starting QB (Davis Webb) all are on the same page. Webb has played against Big 12 defenses at Texas Tech, this Hawaii defense will be like he's facing high school kids. They'll move the ball with ease.

http://www.espn.com/blog/pac12/post/...d-cals-offense

saints1856
    saints1856's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4707

Line went down overnight to -19.5. Interesting

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

thats fair memento.. the game being in australia makes me think alot of pts being scored.. you know how some of these foreign games can get. o63 might be the gem of this game. other than that, a pass no doubt.
    Please stop. You make a BS well over 62% winner thread that you can't even explain logically and now this nonsense. Is Michigan a pick??? You say they will cover easily. You say you love Cal. You don't actually say either one is a pick. Then when questioned on Cal, you all of a sudden love the over and Cal is all of a sudden a pass.. You are a joke.

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    Please stop. You make a BS well over 62% winner thread that you can't even explain logically and now this nonsense. Is Michigan a pick??? You say they will cover easily. You say you love Cal. You don't actually say either one is a pick. Then when questioned on Cal, you all of a sudden love the over and Cal is all of a sudden a pass.. You are a joke.
    whats not logocial about hitting at a very high, unreal number then finally leveling out a consistent percentage as the season goes into the 2nd half?.. only the ignorant or remedial wouldnt understand a statement like that. can i not discuss the game without your nose up my ass? although i said "i think cal rolls" that doesnt equate to "i love cal" you fukkin moron. ive been capping the game all week so my view has changed on it every other day.. i like cal to roll but laying 20 is alot especially in australia but i wouldnt be surprised if the over covered and it was a 45-20 game .. its just too much for the first game of the season. the season hasnt even started and you've already made an enemy you schmuck. have fun in the red all season bum boy

JayDr3am
    Handi

let me expalin this to you ya schmuck.. last year i started the first half of the season 16-1.. thats 94%. unreal right? then week 6,7,8 roll around then of course, the losses caught up to me cause no one on this planet can consistently win at that rate. i ended up finishing at 62%. what about that dont you understand? is that hard to comprehend? does your brain hurt? dont think so hard bro. its not that complicated.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

I put a small play on over 63.

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    I put a small play on over 63.
    and if you are going to play this game thats what i would suggest instead of taking a side.. hawaii's defense is like swiss cheese but im iffy about their offense. hawaii is either going to get blown out or they'll surprisingly make it a game. im all on the fence. maybe on game day ill have a pick. still looking into a few things. BOL tomorrow gritz

maggiethebestdog

Instead of me showing what a liar BS artist you are, I will just show the post you are now denying. Michigan will cover easily and Cal rolls. Thanks for explaining what only you know, big chalk covers in week 1. Using your own words, loser. I like all the favorites and all the underdogs in week 1. I also think the over plays will roll as well as the unders rolling too. I hit well over 62% last year. You said you did that. Then you say you ended up at 62% for the year. More lying BS.

JayDr3am
    Handi

Instead of me showing what a liar BS artist you are, I will just show the post you are now denying. Michigan will cover easily and Cal rolls. Thanks for explaining what only you know, big chalk covers in week 1. Using your own words, loser. I like all the favorites and all the underdogs in week 1. I also think the over plays will roll as well as the unders rolling too. I have been capping 20 yrs and hit well over 62% last year.
    my guy you are an idiot. what would i lie for? i know wtf i said. im not denying shit. i meant everything i said. have you ever heard of a discussion? its where people debate certain sides and different aspects and play devils advocate of a certain topic. probably not cause it sounds like you dont have friends or a life period. i will handicap CIRCLES around you guy so im wasting my time even arguing with you. good riddance

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

I agree with Shyt n Gravy! Taken the points for a half bet and taking the over for a full bet. Youz gotts some gooooood Shyt n that Gravy white boy! Just kiddin Truce Bro! Call me a focked up name and lets be done with this childish shyt and concentrate on handicapping and gettin in the Books pocket.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JayDr3am

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

my guy you are an idiot. what would i lie for? i know wtf i said. im not denying shit. i meant everything i said. have you ever heard of a discussion? its where people debate certain sides and different aspects and play devils advocate of a certain topic. probably not cause it sounds like you dont have friends or a life period. i will handicap CIRCLES around you guy so im wasting my time even arguing with you. good riddance
    When you argue with a fool there are two of ya!!

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by ZINISTER View Post
    When you argue with a fool there are two of ya!!
    thats exactly why im ending this conversation cause this guy clearly doesnt have a brain lol

maggiethebestdog

OK, no problem. i understand that at 7:27 yesterday you told everyone how Mich will cover and Cal will roll because most people don't know alot of big faves cover in week 1 like you do. Then at 9:24 the same day Cal was a pass and the over is solid. That is the 'handicapping discussion" you are talking about??? I agree. You are a pathological liar who can't hit 50%. Thanks for the fun. Done.

maggiethebestdog

As of right now, I am heavily leaning toward under this game. The total keeps going up so i will see what happens. I am starting thread with picks so if I take it it will be documented. Cal lost their top 6 receivers and have freshman at WR. They have a new QB who has no game experience with his young receivers. The timing will take awhile. I think a bigger and faster Cal team will not leave it in the hands of the freshman and will use their physical advantage to run the ball. Tick tock. Hawaii couldn't score with no D on the field. Let's let that total go up and up.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Australia is closer to Hawaii so take the pts.

survive
    and advance
    survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8560

Quote Originally Posted by Memento View Post
    terrible game to bet and even worse game to watch...pass
    Probably so but it's been 7 months since college football...screw it

Memento

Quote Originally Posted by survive View Post
    Probably so but it's been 7 months since college football...screw it
    GL!

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by ZINISTER View Post
    I agree with Shyt n Gravy! Taken the points for a half bet and taking the over for a full bet. Youz gotts some gooooood Shyt n that Gravy white boy! Just kiddin Truce Bro! Call me a focked up name and lets be done with this childish shyt and concentrate on handicapping and gettin in the Books pocket.
    In a betting thread I don't want to argue with anyone. So we are good.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JayDr3am

maggiethebestdog

As of right now, I am heavily leaning toward under this game. The total keeps going up so i will see what happens. I am starting thread with picks so if I take it it will be documented. Cal lost their top 6 receivers and have freshman at WR. They have a new QB who has no game experience with his young receivers. The timing will take awhile. I think a bigger and faster Cal team will not leave it in the hands of the freshman and will use their physical advantage to run the ball. Tick tock. Hawaii couldn't score with no D on the field. Let's let that total go up and up.

After more research, can't trust either D. No play for me.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

After more research, can't trust either D. No play for me.
    there are like <5 teams in all NCAAF where you can "trust the defense".

maggiethebestdog

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    there are like <5 teams in all NCAAF where you can "trust the defense".
    I think it would be safe to say these 2 D's aren't in the top 50 much less top 5.

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8383

I'm on Hawaii +21 but I'm on the Reds +128 for twice as much. The Reds roll tonite in Arizona!!

hawk 5
    Update your status
    hawk 5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8779

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Australia is closer to Hawaii so take the pts.
    but there playing down under so take the under.