DISTROYA
    DISTROYA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2096

OSU over/under 9 or 9.5

Think goes over.. grabbed some 9 laying heavy juice, and some more at 9.5 even odds.
    I think they have a great shot to run it. thoughts?

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

They have a solid chance at a 10-2 season, but they will not run anything. Their crossovers are home to Nebraska and pesky Northwestern and they go to Wisconsin and Penn State back to back. They also go to Michigan State and host Michigan back to back. Oh yea, dont forget that little trip they take to Norman Oklahoma on the 17th. That could well be an elimination game because the loser will have to end up with a better record than the winner to get into the Championship round.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

I like this Ohio St team. Still, 10 wins is not going to be easy. A lot of tough games with some big spots to replace. If they run the table, Meyer should run for governor of Ohio.

I think they just miss the cover in week 1 vs Bowling Green. Meyer shouldn't want to run it up on the first school to give him a HC job. Got a nice bet in already on BG+27.5 and will add more at the same number or hopefully +28.

The Big 10 should be fun to watch this season.

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

under 9.5 for sure.

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

Homer here. They have a bunch of absolute studs to fill the holes. Have witnessed what Meyer can do with less talent then this year. He will have these kids ready to make a title run. OU will prove to the country that the Buckeyes are for real. We have what we were missing last year, a deep threat. He got injured last year before the season started. It killed us! The OC scares me. He tries to push what he thought was going to be successful, instead of taking what they are giving you. Our new DC is Schiano. Our test this year is Michigan State. The other pucies up north are all MEDIA hype!!!! Mark my word.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    I like this Ohio St team. Still, 10 wins is not going to be easy. A lot of tough games with some big spots to replace. If they run the table, Meyer should run for governor of Ohio.

I think they just miss the cover in week 1 vs Bowling Green. Meyer shouldn't want to run it up on the first school to give him a HC job. Got a nice bet in already on BG+27.5 and will add more at the same number or hopefully +28.

The Big 10 should be fun to watch this season.
    Jesus Christ was I wrong about BG. 2200 down the drain before I even get out of bed.