Florida St 100/1253

Oklahoma 100/801

Washington 100/3000

I'd like to hear who others like.....

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Florida State is decent if you can get it. The rest are losers. Tennessee has no chance unless they can defeat Florida (0-10 S/U in their last 10 games) and Alabama (0-9 S/U in their last 9 games). Oklahoma has not won an important Bowl Game in years. Washington is 0-12 S/U against Oregon and they play in Eugene.

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7858

michigan doesn't look too bad at +1300. harbaugh year 2, ohio state should be a little down this year, very inexperienced (even though game is in columbus). have to go to michigan state too but they had them beat last year.

stanford +3000 looks pretty good. they're always solid. pac 12 is always kinda wild week in and week out but every year the one constant is stanford is always right there in the mix to win the conference. and mccaffery should win the heisman. so if i was taking a shot i'd call +3000 on stanford well worth it.

i like tennessee in your list too. i think they finally beat florida and will win the east and if they can manage to win the conference in what will probably be a rematch with bama, they're in the playoff. they're very talented and are right on the cusp of having a special season if butch jones can get his head out of his ass. the only problem with this is everyone's on tennessee's jock right now, and that usually doesn't bode well for a team, especially in the sec (see: auburn last year. yikes.). however when they hired jones i said he'd have them on top of the east and contending for conference titles again, and i think this is as good a shot as any for them to have their breakout season under him.