BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Texas A&M -2 vs UCLA?

Really. Now I know that Kyle Field is a very difficult place to win if you are the visiting team but the fact is that A&M has lost at least two home games every year since Sumlin has been head coach. A&M starts a new QB to a team that returns only 6 players on each side of the ball. No one really knows what, if any controversy plagues that team, but a lot of top players have packed up and moved on. UCLA returns possible Heisman candidate Josh Rosen at QB and 9 starters on the defensive side of the ball. UCLA is also 12-0 S/U during the regular season since Mora took the reigns. If UCLA is to challenge for the Pac 12 crown, they certainly have to be able to handle the likes of a "middle-of-the-pack" A&M squad, and getting points is a huge plus. UCLA is 8-4 ATS against non-con teams in the regular season and 2-0 as a dog.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    I suck dikk on the regular. Particularly truck stop bathrooms and gloryholes
    Fixed
    Points Awarded:

JayDr3am gave Killer_Demo 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JayDr3am

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

lmao

Memento
    Short Term Memory Loss Required
    Memento's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 457

how is UCLA going to beat the Aggies without Cordell Broadus? I'll take the "middle of the pack" team SEC per usual. And getting 2 points? Like that fukkin matters.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Quote Originally Posted by Memento View Post
    how is UCLA going to beat the Aggies without Cordell Broadus? I'll take the "middle of the pack" team SEC per usual. And getting 2 points? Like that fukkin matters.
    A&M played a pussy schedule last season and still ended up with 5 losses. They played a 6-7 Arizona State team, Ball State, Nevada, and Western Carolina, all at home. Throw in Vandy and South Carolina, and ANY team from the Pac 12 would have won 6 games with that schedule. Between Rosen's passing and RB Soso Jamabo running, UCLA will score at least 35 against an A&M defense that is poor at best. How will A&M score? They do not even have QB, and UCLA returns 9 starters on defense.

3runhomer
    3runhomer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1901

A&M has OU's old QB Knight. He has shown flashes of brilliance. They will be dangerous. Easy cover here for Aggies.

Buffalo Nickle
    Buffalo Nickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 878

I like the other side a lot. You want to kick my ass this season BigDaddy NOIQ. Let's bet all your BetPoints on this one.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by 3runhomer View Post
    A&M has OU's old QB Knight. He has shown flashes of brilliance. They will be dangerous. Easy cover here for Aggies.
    <br>

Knight also had a lot of bad games at OU and that is why he is now on A&M. I will be on UCLA ml and waiting on total for possible over play.

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

These teams are very even straight up but I think A&M is slightly better and they are at home here. A&M is a solid play numbers wise

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

UCLA has been a group of underachievers in many peoples eyes. they always seem to lose games they shouldn't. gun to my head i'd take the aggies

KANSAS24
    KANSAS24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2187

UCLA

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

The "Over" looks like a solid play. A&M has 6 returning on defense, but they have never been very good on defense to begin with. UCLA returns 9 starters on defense, but again we have the question of just how good are those 9 returning starters. Last season that crew gave up 30 or more points in 7 of their 13 games. The line has jumped from 54 to 56 1/2, a rather healthy movement considering the amount of time before the game is played.

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

UCLA's defense lost Jack(LB) and Clark(T). They don't have much help for Rosen on the other side. All of the WR's are gone for the Bruins. This game will be won in the trenches. A&M's defense is supposed to be competitive this year. Like A&M to shut down the Bruins offense. Sumlin will have shackles on Knight for his first few games. Will make him manage the game not win the game. PAC-12 teams are soft! A&M is an easy score here! Line is low because of all the off season moves players have done in Aggies program. GL

KANSAS24

Quote Originally Posted by KANSAS24 View Post
    UCLA
    UCLA DEFENSE WILL GET IT DONE

KANSAS24

Quote Originally Posted by ZINISTER View Post
    UCLA's defense lost Jack(LB) and Clark(T). They don't have much help for Rosen on the other side. All of the WR's are gone for the Bruins. This game will be won in the trenches. A&M's defense is supposed to be competitive this year. Like A&M to shut down the Bruins offense. Sumlin will have shackles on Knight for his first few games. Will make him manage the game not win the game. PAC-12 teams are soft! A&M is an easy score here! Line is low because of all the off season moves players have done in Aggies program. GL

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

Quote Originally Posted by KANSAS24 View Post
    Very good point Kansas!! Your thumb is sorta big for your hand. That may make the difference in the game! By the way your hoe is chopped liver to mine! Are you 5 or 6 years old?

Memento
    Short Term Memory Loss Required
    Memento's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 457

Quote Originally Posted by Memento View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post

A&M played a pussy schedule last season and still ended up with 5 losses. They played a 6-7 Arizona State team, Ball State, Nevada, and Western Carolina, all at home. Throw in Vandy and South Carolina, and ANY team from the Pac 12 would have won 6 games with that schedule. Between Rosen's passing and RB Soso Jamabo running, UCLA will score at least 35 against an A&M defense that is poor at best. How will A&M score? They do not even have QB, and UCLA returns 9 starters on defense.

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

UCLA and their Ryan Leaf 2.0 QB gave the game away. Stupid INTs, missed tbrows and dropped passes did UCLA in.