LVHerbie
    LVHerbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1965

review a team each day... Anyone game?

I was thinking (since football season is coming up) that it would be cool if we reviewed like one team a day till the season started... anyone who has info or thoughts on a particular team could post and, by football season, we would probably have some a great source for scouting out individual teams... I know everyone probably has some opinions and hopefully this would get some preseason discussion going... Anyone interested in this? If there is any interest I will pick a conference and will start working through the list (will probably have to double later when get to smaller conferences later due to time restraint)...

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I start really doing my research after the Baseball All-star break, so I'm game for it Herbie.

pico
    USC ml
    pico's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1634

don't you think it is way way too early? wait til mid august. there are only so many teams, you'll run out before mid july.

never mind, i thought you were talking baout nfl...now i realized this is ncaa fb. there are ton of them. may i suggest you start with Michigan?
    Last edited by Ganchrow; 06-15-07 at 02:16 AM.

crackerjack
    crackerjack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4099

There are 119 D-I college football teams...a team a day would put you in October. I think it's a good idea.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4579

Never hurts to start, but if each team is in a seperate thread, then we can always just go back and put the updated information in them.

LVHerbie
    LVHerbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1965

That was my intent... have a seperate thread for each team and then people can go back and add more later (or even use as reference during the regular season)... I'm going to start tommorrow... I'm going to start in the big 12 unless someone has other suggestions...

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Heres an idea. I say we assign everyone who wants to participate a conference to breakdown. That way we could cover everything a lot faster. I don't know if it will work or not, but it's a thought.

FightForCalifornia
    FightForCalifornia's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hate to rain on your parade, but we're already doing this on covers.com... we're doing all the BCS teams, in the C's now I think.

Hawaiian time
    Hawaiian time's Avatar Become A Pro!

I see Hawaii is predicted to be in a BCS Bowl games. Thats kind of crazy