Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 684

Mullen went to Clemson, what a jerkoff

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Bama reloaded again. Dynasty continues as the factory rolls along.

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

Today is pretty depressing, and all because of facts not mattering. Mark Emmert should be in prison more than he should be college athletics czar.

reigle9

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    Bama reloaded again. Dynasty continues as the factory rolls along.
    They will as long as Saban is there and the rules for the SEC remain status quo.

Dan Kelly
    Update your status
    Dan Kelly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 101

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Ya, every fukin kid has to set up a press conference like he is the next #1 pick in the nfl draft
    I heard some coaches bitchin about this during an interview, and not once did they mention education or the college experience. They expect these kids to perform on the field like semi-professional athletes, but to act as if they're amateurs in every other area. The hypocrisy of the NCAA makes me sick.

BoL

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Kelly View Post
    I heard some coaches bitchin about this during an interview, and not once did they mention education or the college experience. They expect these kids to perform on the field like semi-professional athletes, but to act as if they're amateurs in every other area. The hypocrisy of the NCAA makes me sick.
    BoL
    It's all about the $$$$$$
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Dan Kelly

jds07v
    jds07v's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 388

Pretty awesome day for FSU so far. Did not sign Cook or Mullen, but FSU is in really good shape in the secondary. 2017 they are in leading for a pair of 5* players.

Expecting good news on Landon Dickerson and Shavar Manuel in a little bit. Kongbo is apparently in disagreement with his parents on where he should attend. May push the decision back

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by jds07v View Post
    Pretty awesome day for FSU so far. Did not sign Cook or Mullen, but FSU is in really good shape in the secondary. 2017 they are in leading for a pair of 5* players.

Expecting good news on Landon Dickerson and Shavar Manuel in a little bit. Kongbo is apparently in disagreement with his parents on where he should attend. May push the decision back
    Yep, another solid recruiting year behind Jimbo, let's finish with one more big fish on the D line

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post
    They will as long as Saban is there and the rules for the SEC remain status quo.
    It's a massive recruiting game they have in place. Not just Saban but a ton of quality assistants who can recruit with the best...finally cracked the Mississippi recruits this year and stole a DB from Ole Miss. Chess match to cut 3 places last week to make it happen but worked.

jds07v
    jds07v's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 388

shavar flips from UF to FSU

Alex Hart
    Update your status
    Alex Hart's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6432

Ohio State had a pretty good finish to the 2016 class and the 2017 class is off to a great start.

What a day Bama had...WOW!

Ohio State 2016 Class Ranking:

24/7 - #4
    Scout - #2
    Rivals - #3
    ESPN - #5

I already can't wait for the spring game and for the 2016 season to start. GO BUCKS!

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Ole miss got a lot of top guys.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

nobody knows how these guys do in college

Tough to say as injuries play a major role also

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by jds07v View Post
    shavar flips from UF to FSU
    Noles murdered it today move up to #1 class, that's how Jimbo does it.

reigle9

Bama bama'ing

reigle9

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    nobody knows how these guys do in college

Tough to say as injuries play a major role also
    Yeah, you've said it like 4 times.

Facts are higher rated players get drafted higher and you have no idea what you're talking about.

Yeah, it's not a video game and the ratings are far from absolute, but it gets better every year and it's a very strong indication of future success.

The problem with these rankings are, the sec can take however many they want every year. Cut the fat, ship them to a juco, if they end up being good, they get a real scholarship.

I'm not some conspiracy psycho, this is really how it works. There is so such thing as "sec speed", it's "sec has a farm system speed". Being born in Florida doesn't magically make you faster lol.

reigle9

Urban brought that style to the big 10. Harbaugh is doing it now. And Franklin will do the same shit once PSU gets back to full strength in recruiting class '18.

It's shitty, but just how it works now.

The big 10 will never be like the sec. Urban and Harbaugh run shit like a pro franchise. If you're not good enough to play, you get processed. The signing 35 kids and shipping them off to juco's wouldn't fly in the B1G. But it's not any better morally.

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post
    Urban brought that style to the big 10. Harbaugh is doing it now. And Franklin will do the same shit once PSU gets back to full strength in recruiting class '18.

It's shitty, but just how it works now.

The big 10 will never be like the sec. Urban and Harbaugh run shit like a pro franchise. If you're not good enough to play, you get processed. The signing 35 kids and shipping them off to juco's wouldn't fly in the B1G. But it's not any better morally.
    It doesn't help PSU recruiting cause when the first anyone thinks when you say Penn St is little boys being touched in the locker room either, I mean come on let's be honest. That one will be hard to get rid of and may take quite awhile to die down. That isn't something parents forget.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Just nice to see Alabama not in the top 5
    Jinxed it....Bama finishes #1 for six straight and nine or ten top 3 classes in a row

reigle9

It doesn't help PSU recruiting cause when the first anyone thinks when you say Penn St is little boys being touched in the locker room either, I mean come on let's be honest. That one will be hard to get rid of and may take quite awhile to die down. That isn't something parents forget.
    Starting next recruiting cycle, the recruits weren't even alive the last time Sandusky was a coach. It's beyond ridiculous, but I understand the average person is an ignorant braindead dipshit.

First 12