jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Lets All Hear How You Won In Football This Year

college football
    Risked: $14,165.00 Won: $5,800.00 Lost: -$7,290.00 Net: -$1,490.00 Win Percentage 46.77% | 58-66-2

Pro Football

Risked: $14,520.00 Won: $6,100.00 Lost: -$7,395.00 Net: -$1,295.00 Win Percentage 48.03% | 61-66-3

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24854

Lost this year.

About -$650

Making it back with hoops and MMA.

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

You should find another day job JJ
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave cant call it 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

lilpete
    lilpete's Avatar Become A Pro!

pick one game and bet 3k

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by cant call it View Post
    You should find another day job JJ

bad breaks

still will be a pro

ezmoney123
    ezmoney123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 260

I am up a couple thousand on nfl football maybe 10 racks but I'm getting smashed in college football =(

bubbabubba
    bubbabubba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9524

Quote Originally Posted by ezmoney123 View Post
    I am up a couple thousand on nfl football maybe 10 racks but I'm getting smashed in college football =(
    10 racks Is that like 10 stacks of high society ?

jjgold

I like the word Racks

I think it means $1000

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Mine was very simple. I picked a ML favorite to win every week of College Football. I posted it in here every week. I went 13-0 for +1300 units. I also did very well picking S/U winners as the results below indicate:
    Risked: 4,710.00u Won: 2,620.00u Lost: -1,880.00u Net: 740.00u Win Percentage 60.47% | 26-17

I went 3-3 on my total; wins play. More importantly I went 13-6 on my "Games of the Year" plays back in June. I only went 10-8 on the actual games I played during the week that the games were being listed. There were several weeks when I did not play any games at all. This is one of the secrets to winning football wagering. You do NOT have to play just because a game is on T.V, or some idiot in here makes 50 plays a week. I went 39-17 overall. That is a 69% win rate. Sure the ML Favorite strategy had a lot to do with my success, but it works, and I proved that in here. There can be no question that I won more money in here this past season than anyone else did. Few, if any in here, wagers as much as I do, and no one hit for 69% overall.

The first thing you MUST do to beat the system is to wager on the "Games of the Year" when they come out in mid to late June. That means you do your homework early and hit Vegas prepared to wager. You should have your own line on all of the major games. Remember that Alabama will have just about every game they play listed (they will not have the patsy games against the FCS teams listed) while Vanderbilt will have very few listed. The bigger the name, the more games that are listed. USC will have more games listed than Stanford, even though Stanford won the PAC 12 and the Rose Bowl. I have already started to prepare for 2017 by looking at how many players (Seniors and underclassmen opting out for the pros) each team will lose. It is also very important to see how many starters each team will lose, both on offense and defense. Here is an example of what to look for. Stanford returns Heisman candidate Christian McCaffrey, but loses 8 starters on offense including their starting QB and 4 starting linemen. They also lose 7 starters on defense, their PK and long snapper. Now those are just the Seniors graduating. Add on any underclassmen who may opt for the NFL and you get the real picture.

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Mine was very simple. I picked a ML favorite to win every week of College Football. I posted it in here every week. I went 13-0 for +1300 units. I also did very well picking S/U winners as the results below indicate:
    Risked: 4,710.00u Won: 2,620.00u Lost: -1,880.00u Net: 740.00u Win Percentage 60.47% | 26-17

I went 3-3 on my total; wins play. More importantly I went 13-6 on my "Games of the Year" plays back in June. I only went 10-8 on the actual games I played during the week that the games were being listed. There were several weeks when I did not play any games at all. This is one of the secrets to winning football wagering. You do NOT have to play just because a game is on T.V, or some idiot in here makes 50 plays a week. I went 39-17 overall. That is a 69% win rate. Sure the ML Favorite strategy had a lot to do with my success, but it works, and I proved that in here. There can be no question that I won more money in here this past season than anyone else did. Few, if any in here, wagers as much as I do, and no one hit for 69% overall.

The first thing you MUST do to beat the system is to wager on the "Games of the Year" when they come out in mid to late June. That means you do your homework early and hit Vegas prepared to wager. You should have your own line on all of the major games. Remember that Alabama will have just about every game they play listed (they will not have the patsy games against the FCS teams listed) while Vanderbilt will have very few listed. The bigger the name, the more games that are listed. USC will have more games listed than Stanford, even though Stanford won the PAC 12 and the Rose Bowl. I have already started to prepare for 2017 by looking at how many players (Seniors and underclassmen opting out for the pros) each team will lose. It is also very important to see how many starters each team will lose, both on offense and defense. Here is an example of what to look for. Stanford returns Heisman candidate Christian McCaffrey, but loses 8 starters on offense including their starting QB and 4 starting linemen. They also lose 7 starters on defense, their PK and long snapper. Now those are just the Seniors graduating. Add on any underclassmen who may opt for the NFL and you get the real picture.

Nice work guy...good write up

I am thinking more value in ML dogs in any form of gambling

eeezzzz
    eeezzzz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7391

I won about $10k but I wagered 1-2k a bet and made only about 30-40 total bets. i had Alabama every single game they covered and only lost the one against Florida. So mostly I won because of Alabama.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Step 2: Once you get a good idea of who is co, you have to rate just how good the players who are coming back really are. As of now, both Alabama and Auburn will lose 6 starters on defense. Does anyone think that Auburn's replacements will be as good as 'Bama's replacements? Another example. Wake Forest will have as many as 9 starters returning on offense this season. Clemson may have as few as 4. Does anyone think that Wake will have a better offense than Clemson next season?

Step 3: Evaluate the schedule. Ohio State's schedule last season included non-con games against Va. Tech, Hawaii, No. Illinois and Western Michigan. They played 8 conference games. Their two crossover games were home to Minnesota and at Illinois. This season the Big 10 (+4) goes to a 9 game conference schedule. Ohio States non-con schedule is Bowling Green and Tulsa at home, and then a trip to Norman to play Oklahoma. Their three crossover games are Northwestern and Nebraska at home, and at Wisconsin. Ohio State, who went 6-7 ATS last season is even a better fade in 2016. Their schedule is much tougher than 2015 and they lose a lot of players.

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Won $11,000. How? Ask and you'll find out

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Step 2: Once you get a good idea of who is co, you have to rate just how good the players who are coming back really are. As of now, both Alabama and Auburn will lose 6 starters on defense. Does anyone think that Auburn's replacements will be as good as 'Bama's replacements? Another example. Wake Forest will have as many as 9 starters returning on offense this season. Clemson may have as few as 4. Does anyone think that Wake will have a better offense than Clemson next season?

Step 3: Evaluate the schedule. Ohio State's schedule last season included non-con games against Va. Tech, Hawaii, No. Illinois and Western Michigan. They played 8 conference games. Their two crossover games were home to Minnesota and at Illinois. This season the Big 10 (+4) goes to a 9 game conference schedule. Ohio States non-con schedule is Bowling Green and Tulsa at home, and then a trip to Norman to play Oklahoma. Their three crossover games are Northwestern and Nebraska at home, and at Wisconsin. Ohio State, who went 6-7 ATS last season is even a better fade in 2016. Their schedule is much tougher than 2015 and they lose a lot of players.

you do your homework guy its why you hold your own

sshz
    sshz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 216

I don't track a % of wins or loses on college and pro's, just a dollar amount which puts me up almost $3K- making me a winner 5 of the last 6 years. Just betting between $100-$300 on straight and teaser bets, not a big better anymore. BUT, I was a winner along with some others in my survivor pool ($38,878 total pool) which added another $5800+ to my totals. A solid season going into the playoffs, considering not one of my buddies is up for the season!!!

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.
    klemopixx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2335

Record was 100-101-8
    Obviously this was not a profitable season but I learned a lot, always trying to improve!
    Bring on the playoffs!

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Quote Originally Posted by eeezzzz View Post
    I won about $10k but I wagered 1-2k a bet and made only about 30-40 total bets. i had Alabama every single game they covered and only lost the one against Florida. So mostly I won because of Alabama.
    So what you are trying to tell us is that you wagered on a team that is currently 7-6 ATS and only lost once? You were smart enough to fade them the other 5 times? Bull S**T! I'm calling you out. Prove it. Let's see the wagers that you posted. You tried to pull this B.S. last season too. Next season I will be looking for you and you had better have the money to wager with me. If not, I will run your lying arse out of here. That is a promise. No more B.S. from you.

jjgold

it seems the less games you bet the better shot you have

JGuer04
    JGuer04's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 399

On these ml favs. did you take big ml favs or just whatever you felt good about? just wondering if you had to put a lot up at risk. I too have thought about doing it this way but never knew if laying a lot of juice week in week out would result in success.

JGuer04
    JGuer04's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 399

forgot to include quote on that but its intended for big daddy on the post with the 13-0 ml strategy. thx

BeeFree
    BeeFree's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 991

i fade the human fade machines around the internet sports sites

xeno, fake dc, pickerson, moats, craze, stachu patruska sports, landslide, cruisin, retarded jeremy sports and more

2015 final well over 200k but i loose hundreds in my couch cushions,

you know what im sayina? i got stacks

im payin for my kids wedding to marry a mail order bride

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28486

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    it seems the less games you bet the better shot you have

whareouttogetme
    whareouttogetme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4195

I don't watch this sport but I picked one game at random and it won so I have a 100% win rate for the year

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

+17 units

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24743

What I learned this year is that I'm the best NFL capper on SBR.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Lost about 1100 in nfl but made about 90 k at my real job so it wasn't so bad
    Points Awarded:

POOLSIDE gave pilebuck13 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Hu$tle
    Hu$tle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1247

Been getting killed on favorites and finally took the dogs +points and started to finally get ez wins

Hu$tle
    Hu$tle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1247

Coach I learned easier to make money from public contests or pools

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON
    blackHIPPY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1610

Made about 6k but that's negated now

Tony Williams
    Turquoise Jeep Records
    Tony Williams's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Lost, a little. Lost my ass in NFL (as usual) and did well in CFB. Need to stop livebetting and drinking.

Girl I've been talking for only a few months even knows already that if I have a shit eating grin at the bars with our friends, and I'm on my phone-that I'm most likely about to announce I just took someone -20 something with half of the 4th left

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Williams View Post
    Lost, a little. Lost my ass in NFL (as usual) and did well in CFB. Need to stop livebetting and drinking.

Girl I've been talking for only a few months even knows already that if I have a shit eating grin at the bars with our friends, and I'm on my phone-that I'm most likely about to announce I just took someone -20 something with half of the 4th left
    good one...I wish I had a girl man

Tony Williams
    Turquoise Jeep Records
    Tony Williams's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    good one...I wish I had a girl man
    A few months is long for me. We'll see how it plays out...still not even really exclusive, but enjoy eachother's company. She has her periods and I have my degenerate fits where I yell at the TV, so it's a push.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1812

Bets that I won this 2015 NFL regular season:

1 unit: NFL 2015/16: To win the NFC West Division Arizona Cardinals +550
    1 unit: San Francisco 49ers Regular Season Wins UNDER 6½ -110
    5 units: Jacksonville Jaguars Regular Season Wins UNDER 5½ +115

Won back $2030 from these bets.

The last future bets that are active are 1 unit on the Steelers and
    1 unit on the Packers to win the Super Bowl. These will probably lose but at least I won a good amount during the regular season.

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

JJ. I really had a solid year, buddy. Thanks for asking.

BeeFree
    BeeFree's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 991

or you coulda followed the memphis on rx in bowls. went 68% for a net of 23 grand. all posted. find a consistent winner then follow them. then find loosers like xeno fake dc and others. the fade them. not rocket science

12 Last