BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Doggy Disaster

Everyone loves to take the dogs in here, so my guess is that everyone lost their tails yesterday, which is certainly no surprise, seeing as many of you simply do not have a clue. Well here is a clue. Starting with the Cotton Bowl, and ending with the Sugar Bowl, the favorites went 6-0 S/U and ATS. The team that scored the least number of points was the Orange Bowl winner, Clemson (37) who was a slight dog to Oklahoma, even though they are the #1 seed. Every winning team yesterday scored over 40 points.

The reason why the favorites did so well, compared to all of the other bowl games is rather simple. The talent level on these teams is much higher than on the other teams, especially those teams who play in the wasted pre-Christmas bowl games, which should be cancelled. What happens is that by the time that the important bowl games come around, many people are either tapped out or burned out. The losers get desperate, so they do stupid things like taking the ML on the Dogs on New Years Day. How well did that work for everyone yesterday?

The good news is that today is the last of the bowl games. After today, only the Alabama-Clemson NC game is left. My guess is that we lose about half of the fools that post in this site after today, which is good, because we get rid of the many idiots in here and keep the people who are actually knowledgeable when it comes to college football.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8480

ok what's the play big boy?

NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP GAME UNIVERSITY OF PHOENIX STADIUM - GLENDALE, AZ
    8:30 PM
    151 ALABAMA SPREAD-6.5 -115 TOTAL52-110 ODDS-290
    152 CLEMSON +6.5 -105 52-110 +230

parlayin
    parlayin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2037

What kind of after-the-fact thread is this?

So helpful

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23996

Id be surprised....most people that dont have a clue jump on the favorites...

Justfollow
    Justfollow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Interesting tid bit of information. I see today games is going to be competitive. We're going to see teams run and pass. The defense is going to tackle and break up a couple of passes. Some time outs are going to be called but in the end of the day the team that scores the most is highly likely going to win. If the information i just told u doesn't help u guys pick winners. You was destined a born loser!!!!

TiredPro
    TiredPro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Everyone loves to take the dogs in here, so my guess is that everyone lost their tails yesterday, which is certainly no surprise, seeing as many of you simply do not have a clue. Well here is a clue. Starting with the Cotton Bowl, and ending with the Sugar Bowl, the favorites went 6-0 S/U and ATS. The team that scored the least number of points was the Orange Bowl winner, Clemson (37) who was a slight dog to Oklahoma, even though they are the #1 seed. Every winning team yesterday scored over 40 points.

The reason why the favorites did so well, compared to all of the other bowl games is rather simple. The talent level on these teams is much higher than on the other teams, especially those teams who play in the wasted pre-Christmas bowl games, which should be cancelled. What happens is that by the time that the important bowl games come around, many people are either tapped out or burned out. The losers get desperate, so they do stupid things like taking the ML on the Dogs on New Years Day. How well did that work for everyone yesterday?

The good news is that today is the last of the bowl games. After today, only the Alabama-Clemson NC game is left. My guess is that we lose about half of the fools that post in this site after today, which is good, because we get rid of the many idiots in here and keep the people who are actually knowledgeable when it comes to college football.
    Thanks for the recap Dr. Obvious. Why do I think you drive a corvette and are hung like a hamster.

Microbetter
    Microbetter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13606

Shut up!

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

This guy is sbrs biggest clown and that's saying a lot. Some one post the 0.36 cents wagers this guy is known for

Trident
    Update your status
    Trident's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2791

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post

Dumber than a box of rocks.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24926

Bigdaddy has been losing his ass this bowl season... at last check, I think he was hovering around the 28% mark.

It's no wonder his bankroll at the poker tables is a styrofoam cup filled with pennies.

Points Awarded:

paco gave Eddy Munny 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.