blackeyeshamus
    swampdog stomp!
    blackeyeshamus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2224

georgia bulldogs very much at home in jacksonville and yankees are not welcome.

seriously, anybody who has ever seen the "world's largest outdoor cocktail party" knows how dixie crackers get down for college football. to the sec homers, this is like one of those elaborate civil war reenactments that are so meticulously staged from time to time...an opportunity to show the yankees how it's done down in dixie. georgia should probably win and cover. but, I went oh-4 in bowl games today, so what the fxck do I know? not much apparently. all I know, is the georgia bulldog fans will be uniting with some fxcking pissed off and resentful florida gators fans tomorrow, and taking it out on the cho-mo pussycats from up yonder pennsylvania. it should be interesting. line moving in favor of the nittany lions, but only just slightly, and the public money is almost evenly split across the board: ATS, ML, and Total...no real advantage there...PSU is not an offensive juggernaut, but the PSU defense is stout...early kick in Duval County, FL definitely favors the bulldogs, however...a lot, in my opinion...and I'm watching the lines all night, and reaching out to my dixie cracker peeps in the swamps from alachua to duval. see y'all's in the morning.

http://espn.go.com/chicago/nfl/story...cksonville-bar

hopefully nobody get stabbed...I'm telling you, some of these crackers don't give a flying fxck at a rolling donut!

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24743

Based on this year's bowl card so far, I think I'd actually rather watch a Civil War reenactment.

rake922
    rake922's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2105

1983 Sugar Bowl rematch

lonegambler
    lonegambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

Southern boys can't match up north men go back on the field now before u get ur ass whipped boy

blackeyeshamus
    swampdog stomp!
    blackeyeshamus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2224

C'mon, lone ranger, I'm in Miami, let's rumble!

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

i have been the world's largest outdoor cocktail party and it was pretty big.