bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

The SEC is overrated huh? Tell that to Mich State

Double digit favorites against #3 in a 4 team playoff and covering by 21...hell you cant make them a big enough favorite to get ppl to bet against the top SEC teams

Clemson just beat the shit out of Oklahoma and is pissing their pants they have to face these monsters in a couple weeks

What's the line gonna be on the overrated SEC for the championship? Bama -17 or some crazy shit...what's it gonna take for someone to bet against the "overrated" SEC

Ppl love to say the SEC is overrated and how good their favorite conference is and all this shit but notice how they never say they actually bet against the top SEC schools...regardless of how big a favorite they are....if they're so overrated take the #3 team +10 get beat by 50 and then just STFU about how all they talk about is the SEC....its cuz they're so much better

I used to watch golf tournaments where ALL THEY WOULD SHOW was Tiger Woods...I swear he'd be even par and some guy would be 15 under and they would just show him walking down the fairway eating a banana rather than the guy leading the tournament....that's what happens when you're so far and away the best...ppl forget about the other conferences...they dont give a shit who the big 12 or ACC champion is all they want to know is who is the SEC champion and who in the fuckin world can beat them!

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Is Bama the entire SEC?

I had Bama tonight but what you're watching out there is Alabama kicking the shit out of Michigan State. It isn't Kentucky, Vanderbilt, South Carolina, Texas A&M, Missouri, Florida, or Miss. State beating the shit out of Michigan State.

No one ever said teams like Bama and LSU were overrated.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: POOLSIDE

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Bama -7 vs Clemson

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

SEC devastating this year

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

SEC kicking ass so far. Only A&M on their 3rd string qb lost.

UT, UGA, Ole Miss, Arkansas all large faves. Won't surprise me if UF wins. They could go 9-2.

Buffalo Nickle
    Buffalo Nickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 878

Michigan State is overrated. Barely a Top 25 team.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 384

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    Is Bama the entire SEC?

I had Bama tonight but what you're watching out there is Alabama kicking the shit out of Michigan State. It isn't Kentucky, Vanderbilt, South Carolina, Texas A&M, Missouri, Florida, or Miss. State beating the shit out of Michigan State.

Apples and oranges. I would take those teams against Purdue, Maryland, Rutgers, or Illinois any day of the week.

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    Apples and oranges. I would take those teams against Purdue, Maryland, Rutgers, or Illinois any day of the week.
    As would I.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Give Alabama one month to prepare for an opponent and they will destroy them.

bettilimbroke999

Is Bama the entire SEC?

Whatever team is the best in SEC whether its TN in 98 or Florida or LSU or Auburn or Bama...whatever SEC team was doing the asskicking over the past 18 years its hard to argue if you're the best in the SEC you're also the best in the country....in fact they should just make the SEC championship the national championship and save some time imo....wouldn't you agree?

Hell in 2012 the SEC had to play the SEC in the national championship where Bama beat LSU...oh it's tough being this damn good

Oddly enough for the years immediately prior to 98 and TNs undefeated season....the best team was......

Nebraska winning in 94,95 and 97....little football history lesson for those Cornhusker fans up in Lincoln
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 12-31-15 at 11:42 PM.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Michigan St was at best the 4th best team in the Big 10
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: brooks85

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Miss and Miss St are real good too

Strongest conference by far this year

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by rm18 View Post
    Michigan St was at best the 4th best team in the Big 10

Fans lost big time this year thanks to OSU coaching during MSU game.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

I emailed them.

Will post reply here.

ouman101
    ouman101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 749

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Give Alabama one month to prepare for an opponent and they will destroy them.
    Just like last year, right Pavy?

habitualwinning
    habitualwinning's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6311

Florida #2 SEC team this year is an underdog against Michigan today who was at best the #5 Big10 team this year. There goes the entire logic behind this thread of SEC being huge favs against everyone. Vegas has #2 SEC team getting points against a mid level team from another power conference. According to you, Florida should be -17, yet Vegas has them +4 and the line hasn't budged. People must not think too highly of the SEC outside of Bama huh? If they did that line would be moving big and it hasn't.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Florida won the SEC East by circumstance. Florida might have been playing in the playoffs if their starting QB didn't get caught with roids. Florida with Will Grier was a championship level team. They are pathetic on offense with the backup. The defense was championship level. The backup QB is fukking awful. If UF had a competent QB they would be double digit faves over Michigan today.

Quote Originally Posted by habitualwinning View Post
    Florida #2 SEC team this year is an underdog against Michigan today who was at best the #5 Big10 team this year. There goes the entire logic behind this thread of SEC being huge favs against everyone. Vegas has #2 SEC team getting points against a mid level team from another power conference. According to you, Florida should be -17, yet Vegas has them +4 and the line hasn't budged. People must not think too highly of the SEC outside of Bama huh? If they did that line would be moving big and it hasn't.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Tennessee peaking now too. Nobody would want to play them right now.

Florida would have been a force with Grier. They still would have had some holes, but their offense would have been able to move the ball.

Hope everyone enjoyed the SEC having crappy quarterbacks because that's about to end soon.

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11078

2014 was a huge dropoff for sec but they turned it around this yr. Don't forget about 2014 unless you're a college fb know-nothing

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

SEC can easily have 8 of the best 10 teams every year in college football.

Alabama, LSU, Ole Miss, Texas A&M, Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Tennessee. Even Miss St and South Carolina can beat the better teams of other conferences and even a game vs Kentucky or Vanderbilt or Missouri is not easy for anyone in other conferences.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoneyMoVaughn View Post
    I emailed them.

Will post reply here.
    Dear Mo Money Mo Vaughn,

Attached is a letter we received January 1, 2016. Please be aware that some asshole is signing your name to stupid emails.

Yours truly,

Michigan State University Athletics Administration

Mark Hollis
    Athletics Director

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11078

The line is bama -6.5 over clem. Go all in on bama big guy

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11782

Mich st got their ass kicked big time.

navyblue81
    navyblue81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6657

SEC hands down still the best. May not be as good overall as a few years ago but still the best.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Michigan pounding that sec championship finals team

habitualwinning
    habitualwinning's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6311

This entire thread is garbage. Mod please do everyone with an IQ over 160 a favor and delete it. Arkansas lost to Toledo this year at home as 23 point favs and Arkansas beat LSU, Ole Miss, Auburn and Tenny. Florida the #2 SEC team is about to lose to the 5th best Big10 team. Auburn needed OT to escape Jacksonville State, lol. I don't even know what conference J St. is in. The only great team in the conference is Bama and they lost last year to Ohio State in the playoff. If anything the SEC is overrated, not underrated. There's zero doubt that Bama is great and Championship caliber perennially. The rest of the conference however, is as suspect as any other conference in CFB and Bama winning the Championship this season doesn't change any of that. IF they win.

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

My wolverines own your trash SEC conference.

OWN

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by habitualwinning View Post
    This entire thread is garbage. Mod please do everyone with an IQ over 160 a favor and delete it. Arkansas lost to Toledo this year at home as 23 point favs and Arkansas beat LSU, Ole Miss, Auburn and Tenny. Florida the #2 SEC team is about to lose to the 5th best Big10 team. Auburn needed OT to escape Jacksonville State, lol. I don't even know what conference J St. is in. The only great team in the conference is Bama and they lost last year to Ohio State in the playoff. If anything the SEC is overrated, not underrated. There's zero doubt that Bama is great and Championship caliber perennially. The rest of the conference however, is as suspect as any other conference in CFB and Bama winning the Championship this season doesn't change any of that. IF they win.
    You get it.

Texas Tech beat Arkansas on the road
    Toledo beat Arkansas on the road
    OU beat Tennesee on the road
    Michigan beat the shit out of Florida
    Florida State beat the shit out of Florida
    Georgia barely beat Ga. South.
    Auburn needed OT against Jacks St. @ home
    Louisville beat the shit out of Kentucky
    Louisville beat A&M
    Mizzou barely beat Uconn and Arkansas St

No one ever said Bama wasn't good but the rest of the conference isn't any better than any other conference.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue77 View Post
    My wolverines own your trash SEC conference.

OWN
    It's just a shame they can't own their OWN conference

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Not trying to start any sh#$ here... but I had no money on the game last night. It really looked like Michigan State was told to lay down. Inexcusable not to score any points.

Most of these college bowl games are questionable. What were these teams doing for the last 3 weeks? Makes no sense.

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    The line is bama -6.5 over clem. Go all in on bama big guy

I will certainly NOT be on Clemson +6 1/2....if you are good luck to you sir...put ur money where ur mouth is if you think the SEC is overrated then being a 6 1/2 (I see 7 at most books) favorite against an undefeated #1 ranked team is ridiculous....take the #1 ranked team in the country get your 7 points and enjoy the free money

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Not trying to start any sh#$ here... but I had no money on the game last night. It really looked like Michigan State was told to lay down. Inexcusable not to score any points.

Most of these college bowl games are questionable. What were these teams doing for the last 3 weeks? Makes no sense.
    Oh c'mon man not this....not not not this moronic bullshit now.....you cant tell me you get in a 2 game playoff for the national championship and you dont go all out.....I mean this is only a 4 team playoff...you are 2 wins away from being a national champion if you are in the playoffs at all....told to laydown....please stick your head back in the dirt. Alabama laid them down....you had a team which was overwhelmingly better a double digit favorite and kicked the shit out of em from start to finish....now when ur down 24 in the 3rd and your offense is absolutely paralyzed maybe u give up a little and the last 14 points of asskicking are done bc you know its over and ur defense is fuckin done....but if u put your team in a 4 team playoff for the national championship and then tell em to "lay down" your program should be disbanded

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

This is going to be a classic game

bettilimbroke999

You get it.

Texas Tech beat Arkansas on the road
    Toledo beat Arkansas on the road
    OU beat Tennesee on the road
    Michigan beat the shit out of Florida
    Florida State beat the shit out of Florida
    Georgia barely beat Ga. South.
    Auburn needed OT against Jacks St. @ home
    Louisville beat the shit out of Kentucky
    Louisville beat A&M
    Mizzou barely beat Uconn and Arkansas St

No one ever said Bama wasn't good but the rest of the conference isn't any better than any other conference.
    Only in the SEC would you have to defend the very BOTTOM of a 14 team conference...look moron ya wanna talk about Kansas 0-12 in the big 12 and how we could put our SEC cheerleaders on the field and beat them....guess what I dont....I'm talking bout the teams in the conference at the top of their game for the year....who gives a penetrate that somebody kicked the shit out of no win Kansas....what does that have to do with Oklahoma and Baylor and the top teams in the big 12....nobodies conference has the #1-#14 ranked teams in one conference but I guarantee ya this the best in the SEC will be represented in the championship AND be a large favorite AND WIN nearly every year...now I dont know if itll be Florida or Auburn or LSU or TN or Bama who have all won national titles in the last 18 years or some other SEC team will catch fire like Georgia or Miss St or Ole Miss or Arkansas but I do know that at the top of the SEC at the end of the season you have the big favorite to win the national championship nearly every football season....what do u think that's accidental? Its bc its the best conference BY FAR...right now we're talking bout Alabama....before that were talking bout LSU....before that we're talking bout Auburn....before that we're talking bout Florida...before that we're talking bout TN....whatever team is on fire we're always talking bout the SEC for the last 18 penetrating years! 48 titles of the last 90 have gone to one of the 11 conferences....why is it so offensive to you to recognize the SEC as the best conference?

Who cares just watch the SEC win like their 49th title here in a couple weeks and believe its all been luck these last 90 years

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    Only in the SEC would you have to defend the very BOTTOM of a 14 team conference...look moron ya wanna talk about Kansas 0-12 in the big 12 and how we could put our SEC cheerleaders on the field and beat them....guess what I dont....I'm talking bout the teams in the conference at the top of their game for the year....who gives a penetrate that somebody kicked the shit out of no win Kansas....what does that have to do with Oklahoma and Baylor and the top teams in the big 12....nobodies conference has the #1-#14 ranked teams in one conference but I guarantee ya this the best in the SEC will be represented in the championship AND be a large favorite AND WIN nearly every year...now I dont know if itll be Florida or Auburn or LSU or TN or Bama who have all won national titles in the last 18 years or some other SEC team will catch fire like Georgia or Miss St or Ole Miss or Arkansas but I do know that at the top of the SEC at the end of the season you have the big favorite to win the national championship nearly every football season....what do u think that's accidental? Its bc its the best conference BY FAR...right now we're talking bout Alabama....before that were talking bout LSU....before that we're talking bout Auburn....before that we're talking bout Florida...before that we're talking bout TN....whatever team is on fire we're always talking bout the SEC for the last 18 penetrating years! 48 titles of the last 90 have gone to one of the 11 conferences....why is it so offensive to you to recognize the SEC as the best conference?

Who cares just watch the SEC win like their 49th title here in a couple weeks and believe its all been luck these last 90 years
    Who are you a fan of anyway????

No one ever said the SEC sucked. I've praised the top of the SEC and I even said teams like Tennessee would kick the shit out of Northwestern.

Why do SEC fans have such an inferiorty complex? You guys have good football teams. So do a few other conferences. The SEC is slightly better at the top...what else do you want?

The South also is at the top for a few other things too...Poverty, obesity, STDS, poorly educate people, etc. Is that why people in this area of the country cling to "college" football so much? I'm starting to wonder. It seems like "college" football teams area all you guys have with how much you worship them.

1234 Last