t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

NC State +6.5 and +210

Mississippi State doesn't have much outside of Dak Prescott. He's a hell of a player but these are two pretty evenly matched teams.

NC State has somewhat of a homefield advantage here with the game being played in North Carolina. I'm riding with the Wolfpack.

North Carolina State +6.5 -110 (3x); ML +210 (1x)

CameronKrazie09
    CameronKrazie09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1292

I am on them with you as well . I got it at +7 . BOL

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

they have a turn over edge.....but how are they 53% on FG's

miss state's red zone Defense is too good for me to take a stab here....gl

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

Bulldogs all day

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Dart after dart

Wizzle you never saw a game you did not like

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Dart after dart

Wizzle you never saw a game you did not like
    Fukk off gold

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

The SEC is simply much better than the ACC. There is no way I take a 7-5 ACC team over an 8-4 SEC team. This looks like another T-wizzle dream. Wizzle, how much have you lost already, and please do not tell us that you are ahead. Do you even wager, or do you just like to run your mouth in here.

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    The SEC is simply much better than the ACC. There is no way I take a 7-5 ACC team over an 8-4 SEC team. This looks like another T-wizzle dream. Wizzle, how much have you lost already, and please do not tell us that you are ahead. Do you even wager, or do you just like to run your mouth in here.
    we know your broke ass doesn't bet

38 cent poker wagers

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    In summary, take the team with the better record no matter the point spread. Got it.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

What makes you think both teams are evenly matched? MSST has recruited much better athletes on both sides of the ball and is much, much more tougher in the trenches. The team should be healed up for this game. MSST is very motivated for this game as a launching pad for them and next year. Prescott was being pumped up as a Heisman contender. Him and Assistant HC Hughes in their last game at MSST, will be another motivator. This team is really looking forward to ending the season big.

NCST is soft, I've seen them quit in games. Brissett can beat you with his legs but hit him hard and he'll wilt.

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Mississippi State doesn't have much outside of Dak Prescott. He's a hell of a player but these are two pretty evenly matched teams.

NC State has somewhat of a homefield advantage here with the game being played in North Carolina. I'm riding with the Wolfpack.

North Carolina State +6.5 -110 (3x); ML +210 (1x)
    Last edited by Mac4Lyfe; 12-30-15 at 03:29 PM.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

acc is on fade at all costs alert, conference has looked like shit

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

The SEC is just bending teams over and raping em this bowl season....bad bet...SEC is a very prideful conference and they take every game dead serious...just watch Gus Malzahn and Les Miles in their 2 bowl games....serious as a heart attack

On top of that the SEC is just flat out so much better than any other conference that even their "bad" teams are tough as nails and only have bad records bc they played so many great SEC teams....most other conferences like the ACC just dont prepare you for the level of competition you face in the SEC...SEC is as close to the NFL as it gets

Mac4Lyfe

21 - 0 early in the 2nd quarter. More cowbells please...

Mac4Lyfe

FIFY...

The SEC East has been horseshit the past few years and I use to play in it.

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    The SECwest is bending teams over and raping them this bowl season....bad bet...SECwest is a very prideful conference and they take every game dead serious...just watch Gus Malzahn and Les Miles in their previous 2 bowl games....serious as a heart attack

On top of that the SECwest is just flat out so much better than any other conference that even their "bad" teams are tough as nails and only have bad records bc they played so many great SECwest teams

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    FIFY...

The SEC East has been horseshit the past few years and I use to play in it.
    Well idk about that TN is playing the 13th ranked team in the nation and is an 8 1/2 pt favorite
    Georgia is always good
    Florida certainly has great recent history
    South Carolina and Missouri are certainly shaky programs right at the moment but season to season neither of these teams are what I would call bad teams

Lets not forget the SEC East's undefeated national championship in 98 by TN and Florida's wins in 06 and 08...its easy to look at the last 5 years and down the SEC East but the East is certainly capable of playing very well and the betting lines tend to agree...when ur an 8 1/2 pt favorite against the 13th ranked team in the country I cant criticize ya too much...though TN certainly choked off the 4th qtr frequently

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

This is what happens when an undeserving team gets a bowl. NC State was blown out by every real team they played. Bowl requirements need to be stricter. Teams like NC State should not be playing in a bowl.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23972

Quote Originally Posted by NardVa View Post
    This is what happens when an undeserving team gets a bowl. NC State was blown out by every real team they played. Bowl requirements need to be stricter. Teams like NC State should not be playing in a bowl.
    If this were the case there would be 40 bowls and half of them wouldn't have any teams playing in them

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

This guy is so fukkkkkkkkking bad it's mind blowing

existential
    existential's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 168545

never back ACC vs. SEC in foots

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

So close

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Quote Originally Posted by existential View Post
    never back ACC vs. SEC in foots
    How do you feel about TAMU vs Louisville?

existential
    existential's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 168545

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    How do you feel about TAMU vs Louisville?
    no play on the side. i'd really hate to lay points with the Cards. thing is, i have no knowledge of TAMU's QB, motivation, or game plan here. i'm guessing they'll do a lot of running out of different formations? game is a mess.

Mac4Lyfe

Tennessee was the best team in the East but they choked away games they had won. Choklahoma wouldn't even be in the playoffs if UT didn't blow a 21 point 4th quarter lead. Florida's offense is horrendous. I'm talking one of the worst in CFB. They are an awful watch because their QB and FG kicker are fukking awful. Georgia is another choke. The only good thing for them is they don't have Richt anymore to fukk things up. USC and Mizzou and UK/Vandy were all MAC level and that's probably disrespecting the MAC.

I expect UT to be the only team in the East to win their bowl game. None will cover.

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    Well idk about that TN is playing the 13th ranked team in the nation and is an 8 1/2 pt favorite
    Georgia is always good
    Florida certainly has great recent history
    South Carolina and Missouri are certainly shaky programs right at the moment but season to season neither of these teams are what I would call bad teams

Lets not forget the SEC East's undefeated national championship in 98 by TN and Florida's wins in 06 and 08...its easy to look at the last 5 years and down the SEC East but the East is certainly capable of playing very well and the betting lines tend to agree...when ur an 8 1/2 pt favorite against the 13th ranked team in the country I cant criticize ya too much...though TN certainly choked off the 4th qtr frequently

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Tennessee was the best team in the East but they choked away games they had won. Choklahoma wouldn't even be in the playoffs if UT didn't blow a 21 point 4th quarter lead.
    Wouldn't that make Oklahoma clutch for coming back in crunch time on the road and beating what you just called the SEC's best team in the East?

I never knew OU was down 21 points at any point in that game considering Tennessee only had 17 in regulation.

Do you know WTF you are talking about? Florida does suck. I'll give you that.

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16
    FlipsideRM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3216

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    Wouldn't that make Oklahoma clutch for coming back in crunch time on the road and beating what you just called the SEC's best team in the East?

I never knew OU was down 21 points at any point in that game considering Tennessee only had 17 in regulation.

he meant bama I think

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Serious question...I don't follow all of his bets, but does this clown ever wins a game?

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    Serious question...I don't follow all of his bets, but does this clown ever wins a game?
    I think he's up 60 units on non posted plays.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by GT21Megatron View Post

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Quote Originally Posted by GT21Megatron View Post
    You are one useless fukk megatron...where are your plays? You don't win shit you fukking bitch

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Too many trolls. Guys must hate themselves so much that they have to hate on others

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Quote Originally Posted by TwoWays View Post
    Too many trolls. Guys must hate themselves so much that they have to hate on others
    Megatron just a bitch...niqqa is useless

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by TwoWays View Post
    You gotta be a the biggest mush on this forum...congratulating OP on his play half way through the game just to see the bet fade away

unreal

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Get the next game, wizzle. We are all human therefore fallible. It's just the way it goes. Win some lose some. Come back strong, bud

Mac4Lyfe

My bad. Tennessee had a 17 point lead and was up 14 mid 4th quarter. 3TDs, 2TDs same shit. Tennessee dominated that game and choked it away. They were beating Florida by about the same amount late in the 4th and did the same shit. My point remains. The East sucked and UT was probably the best team in the suckage but they shit the bed every chance they got. No way in hell should a suck ass Florida had won the division but UT found ways to choke. Calling UT the best team in the SEC East was not meant to be a compliment.

Oklahoma was no more clutch than Florida was coming back from double digit deficits. Tennessee coaching staff are buffoons.

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post

GIVEMETHEMONEY
    GIVEMETHEMONEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4903

My bad. Tennessee had a 17 point lead and was up 14 mid 4th quarter. 3TDs, 2TDs same shit. Tennessee dominated that game and choked it away. They were beating Florida by about the same amount late in the 4th and did the same shit. My point remains. The East sucked and UT was probably the best team in the suckage but they shit the bed every chance they got. No way in hell should a suck ass Florida had won the division but UT found ways to choke. Calling UT the best team in the SEC East was not meant to be a compliment.

Oklahoma was no more clutch than Florida was coming back from double digit deficits. Tennessee coaching staff are buffoons.
    Your term suckage is funny man!

Great write up!

12 Last