downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25117

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    Serious question...I don't follow all of his bets, but does this clown ever wins a game?

I dont follow all or even most of them but the majority I recall reading do not fair very well in either closing value or actual result. Standard dart chucker but he appears to have fun with it on SBR and thats whats really important.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
    I dont follow all or even most of them but the majority I recall reading do not fair very well in either closing value or actual result. Standard dart chucker but he appears to have fun with it on SBR and thats whats really important.
    gotcha

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Wizzy back to his winning ways again.

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    You are one useless fukk megatron...where are your plays? You don't win shit you fukking bitch
    You little pip squeak. Don't win shit? Your clearly as clueless as your boyfriend wizzle. I would send you a penetrating screen shot of my plays but SBR switched the settings on images up and it's to much work...,you can go back to my posts and see my plays the past two days you little kunt

GT21Megatron

GT21Megatron

Lets see your betpoints spreadsheet booya you dikbag

GT21Megatron

Here's some more

image.jpeg

GT21Megatron

Booya your a little bitch....run along son

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    You are one useless fukk megatron...where are your plays? You don't win shit you fukking bitch
    He kind of owned you there with the screenshot.

I've seen both GT21 and Wizzle post tickets before fwiw

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2714

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    The SEC is just bending teams over and raping em this bowl season....bad bet...SEC is a very prideful conference and they take every game dead serious...just watch Gus Malzahn and Les Miles in their 2 bowl games....serious as a heart attack

On top of that the SEC is just flat out so much better than any other conference that even their "bad" teams are tough as nails and only have bad records bc they played so many great SEC teams....most other conferences like the ACC just dont prepare you for the level of competition you face in the SEC...SEC is as close to the NFL as it gets
    obvious SEC homer is obvious...and you wonder everybody hates you fukkin clowns....I've been on this website for a long time and this is arguably one of the dumbest posts ever....what about last year when the ACC kicked the SEC's ass in head to head competition...go look it for yourself....I remember vividly during rivalry week last year the ACC went 4 - 0 against the SEC with Clemson smacking South Carolina, Louisville beating Kentucky, Georgia Tech over Georgia, and Florida St over the Florida!......and this year during rivalry week, ACC kicked the SEC's ass again going 3 - 1 in the rivalry games...you had the Noles kicking some gator ass again, Clemson butt raping South Carolina again, Louisville spanking Kentuck again, ohh but the bulldogs beat the yellow jackets...but even throughout the year, Memphis beat ole miss, Western Kentucky beat Vanderbilt, Arkansas losing to both Toledo and Texas Tech, Oklahoma beating Tennessee, etc, etc!...yeah, I got your SEC superiority right here...

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    obvious SEC homer is obvious...and you wonder everybody hates you fukkin clowns....I've been on this website for a long time and this is arguably one of the dumbest posts ever....what about last year when the ACC kicked the SEC's ass in head to head competition...go look it for yourself....I remember vividly during rivalry week last year the ACC went 4 - 0 against the SEC with Clemson smacking South Carolina, Louisville beating Kentucky, Georgia Tech over Georgia, and Florida St over the Florida!......and this year during rivalry week, ACC kicked the SEC's ass again going 3 - 1 in the rivalry games...you had the Noles kicking some gator ass again, Clemson butt raping South Carolina again, Louisville spanking Kentuck again, ohh but the bulldogs beat the yellow jackets...but even throughout the year, Memphis beat ole miss, Western Kentucky beat Vanderbilt, Arkansas losing to both Toledo and Texas Tech, Oklahoma beating Tennessee, etc, etc!...yeah, I got your SEC superiority right here...
    Yea from 2006-2012 guess who won the national championship...the SEC.....WHOOOOOOOOOPS!!!

Guess who's favored by a mile to win the national championship....you guessed it Alabama (SEC)

Guess we're just real real real real lucky!

There are no "SEC homers" with results like that they speak for themselves...if your conference won 7 of the last 9 national championships I would give them credit as being by far the best conference...but the best ACC teams beats our shittiest teams of the year and that's your "proof" the SEC is not as good as they say it is

Breakdown shakedown YA BUSTED!
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 12-31-15 at 12:11 AM.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

bettilimbroke999

Great vid....awwwww the 80s

Da Manster!

Yea from 2006-2012 guess who won the national championship...the SEC.....WHOOOOOOOOOPS!!!

Guess who's favored by a mile to win the national championship....you guessed it Alabama (SEC)

There are no "SEC homers" with results like that they speak for themselves...if your conference won 7 of the last 9 national championships I would give them credit as being by far the best conference...but the best ACC teams beats our shittiest teams of the year and that's your "proof" the SEC is not as good as they say it is

nobody is counting those phony, frivolous, mythical championships that teams didn't have to earn and win...instead got voted on by biased and bullshit polls with no objectivity whatsoever..college football has always been a farce and a scam and they were the only sport that didn't have some kind of playoff system until last year when they finally made it happen!...the championship was won on the field, not on paper...so far, the Big Ten is up 1 - 0 on every other conference because it's the first legit championship.......and during the BCS era, the old and defunct Big East conference was the only conference to have a winning record in head to head matchups with the SEC in football...23 - 17 during that era including regular season and post season!...
    Last edited by Da Manster!; 12-31-15 at 12:21 AM.

bettilimbroke999

Btw notice how none of the ppl who call those of us that live in SEC country "SEC homers" would ever bet on the SEC to NOT win the national championship....if they did they'd be 2-7 the last 9 and likely to be 2-8 after Bama gets done working in a couple weeks

bettilimbroke999

nobody is counting those phony, frivolous, mythical championships that teams didn't have to earn and win...instead got voted on by biased and bullshit polls with no objectivity whatsoever..college football has always been a farce and a scam and they were the only sport that didn't have some kind of playoff system until last year when they finally made it happen!...the championship was won on the field, not on paper...so far, the Big Ten is up 1 - 0 on every other conference because it's the first legit championship.......and during the BCS era, the old and defunct Big East conference was the only conference to have a winning record in head to head matchups with the SEC in football...23 - 17 during that era including regular season and post season!...
    Yea sure buddy....btw they PLAYED A penetrating CHAMPIONSHIP AGAINST THE #2 RANKED TEAM EVERY YEAR GENIUS....you think they beat #2 7 times in a row by accident....okay sure....yea it was all rigged and biased ur right....very smart

I dont get how a 4 team playoff which are voted in is "legit" while voting on #1 and #2 ranked playing each other is a farce...but okay ty....maybe we need a 64 team playoff with 6 games idk what would satisfy you....watching Bama beat South Dakota in the 1st round would be interesting I guess....confirm we're not holding South Dakota back with our biased system
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 12-31-15 at 12:40 AM.

BigDofBA

What's your team then?

BigDofBA

This whole SEC pride stuff probably originated from a bunch of dumb rednecks that root for teams that suck ass. It's not like every team in the SEC has been winning championships. It's essentially been LSU, Florida, and Alabama.

Do you want to know why those teams were so successful the past 10 years? They had the two best coaches in the country. Saban built LSU into what it is now and continued winning championships at Bama while Urban Meyer did his thing at Florida. The majority of the SEC teams have never won anything.

Kentucky - Never won shit
    Vanderbilt - Never won shit
    South Carolina - They pretend to be elite sometimes but still have never won shit
    Ole Miss - Haven't won shit in over 50 years
    Miss. State - Never won Shit
    Arkansas - "Claimed" one title over 50 years ago
    Georgia - Have won 1 national title in the last 70 years
    Tennessee - Have won 1 national title in the last 50 years

I've never understood the conference pride stuff. I don't really care what the Big 12 does in bowl games because I'm an OU fan. OU's brand stands on their own so I don't have to ride the coattails of other programs. For example, OU has more national titles that LSU and Florida combined. Why in the hell would I be so concerned with the other teams in the league?

So when Bob Stoops called out the SEC and then beat the shit out of Alabama in the Sugar bowl two years ago, you probably heard OU fans chanting Boomer Sooner instead of Big 12. Chanting a conference name after you win is just stupid.
    Points Awarded:

Da Manster! gave BigDofBA 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Da Manster!

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

They dont just pass out titles they are hard to come by. You left out Auburn who has some chips.

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    They dont just pass out titles they are hard to come by. You left out Auburn who has some chips.
    Auburn has 1 title in the last 50 years and that's because they lucked into Cam Newton.

The SEC was really good recently over a 10 year stretch. That type of stuff is cyclical though. I'm just saying that about 80% of the teams in the league aren't really relevant nationally and don't consistently compete for Titles.

I also think it was funny that A&M and Mizzou used to get pummeled by OU and Texas and they left for the Big Bad SEC an instantly started winning a lot of games.

As a whole, the SEC is pretty comparable to other conferences but what has separated them is that their top 1-2 teams have been better than every other conferences top 1-2 the past several seasons.

I think that's starting to change though. The first year we had a playoff an SEC team didn't even make the title game. What's funny is if we had the BCS last year, Bama would have been playing Florida State and probably would have won the title.
    Last edited by BigDofBA; 12-31-15 at 10:10 AM.

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    Auburn has 1 title in the last 50 years and that's because they lucked into Cam Newton.

The SEC was really good recently over a 10 year stretch. That type of stuff is cyclical though. I'm just saying that about 80% of the teams in the league aren't really relevant nationally and don't consistently compete for Titles.

I also think it was funny that A&M and Mizzou used to get pummeled by OU and Texas and they left for the Big Bad SEC an instantly started winning a lot of games.

As a whole, the SEC is pretty comparable to other conferences but what has separated them is that their top 1-2 teams have been better than every other conferences top 1-2 the past several seasons.

I think that's starting to change though. The first year we had a playoff an SEC team didn't even make the title game. What's funny is if we had the BCS last year, Bama would have been playing Florida State and probably would have won the title.
    spot on, BigD!......unfortunately, you can't splain dat to some folk around these parts!...

bettilimbroke999

[QUOTE=BigDofBA;25055491]This whole SEC pride stuff probably originated from a bunch of dumb rednecks that root for teams that suck ass. It's not like every team in the SEC has been winning championships. It's essentially been LSU, Florida, and Alabama.

My team is TN.....with 6 titles the last of which being their undefeated 98 national title....the point of which is not every SEC team can win the national title its not like the joke 12 there is too much strength in our conference....hell even Bama lost one and almost a couple more....every team is tough except for perhaps Kentucky and Vanderbilt (what can I say nobody is thinking about Vandy and Kentucky when they're talking about the SEC....they're talking about the 5 titles of Georgia and 5 titles of Auburn, the 6 titles of TN, the 15 soon to be 16 titles of Alabama, even though you brag on Florida their success is only recent with 3 titles and LSU's 3 titles, even unheard of Ole Miss has 3 and Arkansas 1 ....now that's 48 national titles soon to be 49 in a couple weeks...from a variety of teams across the SEC....certainly without question Alabama has been the best program though they are not "my" team in the SEC in lieu of TN being in the national championship I root for the SEC

Now starting in 1925 with the invention of modern competition (when it wasn't just Princeton playing Yale)...out of 90 national championship the SEC has claimed 48 of them....and spread across multiple teams sure Bama has 15 or 16 in a couple weeks titles but theres 33 other titles in that conference...that's well over half the national champions of all time have come from one conference. Only 6 of which contributed by "my" team...though they rank 2nd in the SEC in terms of national titles...that's just bc we've got so many multiple title winners its unreal.

That's bc the Big 12 hasnt won 60% of the national championships...every game we play is against a potential national champion...most of the games they play are against Kansas and Kansas St....if every year you had a big game against Kansas and when you won you went on to win the national championship and when they won they went on you would begin to see pride in the conference...the problem is the whole Big 12 sucks so bad of course you couldnt imagine facing national championship level teams week in week out...its alien to you

Somehow you even pulled fuckin WV into your program....wtf??? Dont you have to be within a 1000 miles of bordering a state to have it be in your conference lol what a joke you are

If you like Oklahoma to beat Bama so much place a big bet on em....you get great +300 odds while I gotta take -120 or whatever Bama is at bc the Big 12 is so damn equal and Vegas is biased towards the SEC
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 12-31-15 at 02:13 PM.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

Quote Originally Posted by StackinGreen View Post
    Bulldogs all day
    Like I said

Follow me, son

bettilimbroke999

spot on, BigD!......unfortunately, you can't splain dat to some folk around these parts!...
    Spot on? WTF?

He just said what separates the SEC each year is that their top 2 teams are better than any other conferences top 2 teams....WELL THAT'S WHY THEY'RE THE BEST CONFERENCE....just psychos here....no one has national championship for the 5th best conference teams against each other who gives a penetrate about that....it's the teams that are actually performing well and leading their conferences that represent that conference in the championship if they make it....and then the SEC #1 beats whatever other conference #1 makes it to the championships ass into the ground and shows em what real football is like and sends em home crying to momma....and their angry fans posting about how overrated the SEC is

Oh and btw go Sooners...great game today I had em +19 and they almost covered....BOOOOM!

GO SOONERS...GO SOONERS...GO HOME AND PLAY THOSE DEFENSELESS SMALL 12 SCHOOLS...BC YA WHEN YA GO OUTSIDE THE SMALL 12 YA MIGHT WIND UP WIT CHA ASS KICKED IN BY SOME SHITBAG SCHOOL FROM THE ACC! YOU AINT EVEN READY TO STEP ON THE FIELD WITH THE SEC!

OH BUT DONT WORRY SOONER FANS OR SMALL 12 FANS....BAMA GONNA KICK THE SHIT OUT OF THAT ACC TEAM THAT JUST KICKED THE SHIT OUT OF THE BEST IN YOUR CONFERENCE
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 12-31-15 at 08:46 PM.

First 12