Husker36
    Husker36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 407

Nebraska vs UCLA

What's the thinking here? Local radio predicting a 41-24 UCLA win. Had to listen all week about how amazing the QB for UCLA is. Riley has a lot of experience coaching against the Pac12 and vs Mora. (These 2 coaches know each other quite well) UCLA has the better athletes. I truely believe Riley is the better coach. Both teams with disappointing seasons. Nebraskas losses were all close. Armstrong will most likely be starting his last game here unless he really improves before next year. I see this one being close and am leaning towards the points. Thoughts?

Husker36

Nobody has an opinion on this game?

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24896

I like Nebraska plus the points. UCLA is the more talented team, but Nebraska probably wants it more. It reminds me of the Nebraska/USC bowl game last year that the Huskers lost by a hair. I'm not sure UCLA is overly pumped to be playing a 5-7 team from the midwest... there's not a whole lot for them to gain here.

Calgunner23
    Things that go BANG mostly.
    Calgunner23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3270

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    I like Nebraska plus the points. UCLA is the more talented team, but Nebraska probably wants it more. It reminds me of the Nebraska/USC bowl game last year that the Huskers lost by a hair. I'm not sure UCLA is overly pumped to be playing a 5-7 team from the midwest... there's not a whole lot for them to gain here.
    Solid points.

Husker36

Heres another angle that I like....... while Nebraskas talent level is lower this year its still better than any team that Riley had at Oregon St. Riley found ways to beat the big dogs in the Pac12 on occasion..... but for the most part was beat year after year. Heres his opportunity to beat UCLA with better athletes than he had at Ost.