innovation
    Black hippy
    Da manster
    Who Who. Who

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 181

Allaboutmoney, he told me he was so I had to believe him, no one ever lies on the internet

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

DaneBlazer

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Whoever bets most dogs

BeeFree
    BeeFree's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 991

well i believe fading is best i would say find a mush that plays way too many games and odds will have it they will loose big. take xeno from rx for instance, last yr he went about 35% on bowls, in fact look at him a few weeks ago before he went into hiding he went 3-20 and lost 10k in wagers (fake as they may be he has no money) now take fake dc same place, all bowls went 20% and down 20k (again imaginary wagers) all posted too these human atm machines are gold. this mush named moats went 4-13 in bowls last yr before disappearing. throw in pickerson and reno and a few others and its a treasure trove ... imagine being xenos bookie for example , this mush bets 25 games on a college football saturday and when he looses he doubles up? child please this is free money. xeno out of hiding and ready to loose yup stay tuned

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

JJer, easy.
    He's a -650 fave

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Quote Originally Posted by BeeFree View Post
    well i believe fading is best i would say find a mush that plays way too many games and odds will have it they will loose big. take xeno from rx for instance, last yr he went about 35% on bowls, in fact look at him a few weeks ago before he went into hiding he went 3-20 and lost 10k in wagers (fake as they may be he has no money) now take fake dc same place, all bowls went 20% and down 20k (again imaginary wagers) all posted too these human atm machines are gold. this mush named moats went 4-13 in bowls last yr before disappearing. throw in pickerson and reno and a few others and its a treasure trove ... imagine being xenos bookie for example , this mush bets 25 games on a college football saturday and when he looses he doubles up? child please this is free money. xeno out of hiding and ready to loose yup stay tuned
    Dude 1st fukkin post where you made sense and wrote in proper English. WTF

BeeFree
    BeeFree's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 991

amazing isnt it. anything is possible now im off the white lotus. xeno out of hiding. the mush of all mushes makes his shameful return after loosing every thread of decency. fade this 65 yr old dummy to the bank. what i wouldnt give to be his bookie (i mean if he really bet more then 25 bucks a game)

lesterdymond
    lesterdymond's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 223

Quote Originally Posted by BeeFree View Post
    amazing isnt it. anything is possible now im off the white lotus. xeno out of hiding. the mush of all mushes makes his shameful return after loosing every thread of decency. fade this 65 yr old dummy to the bank. what i wouldnt give to be his bookie (i mean if he really bet more then 25 bucks a game)
    get the fukk outta here you spook

top bowl capper SERBONE but he's been in hiding