BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Do you guys read at all? This was debated and decided before the season started and now some of you are trying to figure it out? Blaming the Rose Bowl is just plain stupid. You may as well blame the Sugar and Fiesta Bowls also. The deal is simple. No bowl games will be moved to accomodate a bunch of degenerates like you clowns. Do you really think they care if you guys watch the games or not? Only the biggest losers in the country stay home and watch the games. Those with no life at all. I figure about 20-25 in here.

navyblue81
    navyblue81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6657

It definitely will change the way a lot of guys spend their New Year's Eve. The whole wine and private party thing will be on the decline and spending them at sports bars will be on the incline.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoneyMoVaughn View Post

Giganté,

We saw each other a few more times over the next two weeks and then she stopped returning my texts when she realized what a broke-dikk-scum-fuk-degenerate I was.

That part of the story is not as good.

Why does no one love me?
    Cmon Mo...you know it was because you thought she was sleeping yet she caught you ordering a 30 pack of SBR condoms

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Cmon Mo...you know it was because you thought she was sleeping yet she caught you ordering a 30 pack of SBR condoms
    Well I did say it was because I was a scum Fuk broke dikk degenerate didn't I?

gambler705
    gambler705's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2364

You, by far, are the biggest piece of $hit on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Do you guys read at all? This was debated and decided before the season started and now some of you are trying to figure it out? Blaming the Rose Bowl is just plain stupid. You may as well blame the Sugar and Fiesta Bowls also. The deal is simple. No bowl games will be moved to accomodate a bunch of degenerates like you clowns. Do you really think they care if you guys watch the games or not? Only the biggest losers in the country stay home and watch the games. Those with no life at all. I figure about 20-25 in here.

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

JJ I like those games there becuase I never go out so now I will have something to do all new years eve.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

I agree more with what profits said, a decent amount of people have work all day on NYE

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    I agree more with what profits said, a decent amount of people have work all day on NYE
    good point but not a big tv night

M.W.
    M.W.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6270

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Never in the history of the game were any significant college games played o New Years Eve

What the fuk????
    Wrong. I remember watching the Sugar Bowl on New Year's Eve when I was a kid. I think it was 1972.

First 12