BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Two Very Important Things To Remember

Here are the two most important things to remember about this, and any bowl season,for that matter. First, the team that wants the win the most will get the win. This is especially true in the smaller meaningless bowls, but also holds true in the bigger bowl games as Oklahoma (1-1), Baylor, Alabama and other teams can tell you.

Next, teams are going to lose players three different ways. There will be injuries in practices. There will be suspensions due to bad grades, and there will be a bunch of suspensions due to arrests. My guess is at least 10 starters from the various teams will do something stupid and get suspended. This is why it is really too early to start talking about games and lines. IF you wagered this early (and my guess is that NO ONE has done so as of yet), you are jumping the gun. I see a lot of people stating what they thing=k the best lines are and all of that is fine, but it is really useless this early. When you were making your determinations as to whom to play, how many of you considered that USC would fire 4 of their assistant coaches? What about the assistant coaches who are staying for the bowl game but leaving for head coaching jobs the day after the bowl game is over. Do you think that their particular bowl game is going to be #1 on their minds? Think it out people.

fried cheese
    Update your status
    fried cheese's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17012

does new mexico, tulsa, mich st, ga southern, northwestern, or kansas st want it more?

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24932

Quote Originally Posted by fried cheese View Post
    does new mexico, tulsa, mich st, ga southern, northwestern, or kansas st want it more?
    You can't include Michigan State. Alabama is in the hunt for a national title. An edge in motivation in the BCS Playoffs is non-existent. It comes down to preparation, coaching, and sheer talent. As for those other teams you mentioned, it's possible, sure.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by fried cheese View Post
    You'll never get an answer from him about any teams winning. Unless any of those teams are at least -350 the crickets will continue to chirp on this one.

Isaiah
    Isaiah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6957

The second paragraph of his post is insightful and offers advice worth heeding.

fried cheese
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    You can't include Michigan State. Alabama is in the hunt for a national title. An edge in motivation in the BCS Playoffs is non-existent. It comes down to preparation, coaching, and sheer talent. As for those other teams you mentioned, it's possible, sure.
    i was just seeing if he was going to say all the larger underdogs are less motivated. motivation isnt something that you can measure so its pretty meaningless. even if you know the team doesnt care about winning that doesnt mean they dont care about their own individual performance and not being embarrassed/hassled by coaches. ive played on teams where we werent going to make the playoffs and winning didnt matter but most ppl were still nervous before games because they didnt want to play badly.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Speaking of arrests, we have Ohio State All American DT Adolphus Washington leading things off. A big strong All American boy had to try and buy it? He couldn't get for free?

fried cheese
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Speaking of arrests, we have Ohio State All American DT Adolphus Washington leading things off. A big strong All American boy had to try and buy it? He couldn't get for free?
    well he is a DT. probably doesnt have hot girls hanging all over him.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

Here are the two most important things to remember about this, and any bowl season,for that matter. First, the team that wants the win the most will get the win. This is especially true in the smaller meaningless bowls, but also holds true in the bigger bowl games as Oklahoma (1-1), Baylor, Alabama and other teams can tell you.

Next, teams are going to lose players three different ways. There will be injuries in practices. There will be suspensions due to bad grades, and there will be a bunch of suspensions due to arrests. My guess is at least 10 starters from the various teams will do something stupid and get suspended. This is why it is really too early to start talking about games and lines. IF you wagered this early (and my guess is that NO ONE has done so as of yet), you are jumping the gun. I see a lot of people stating what they thing=k the best lines are and all of that is fine, but it is really useless this early. When you were making your determinations as to whom to play, how many of you considered that USC would fire 4 of their assistant coaches? What about the assistant coaches who are staying for the bowl game but leaving for head coaching jobs the day after the bowl game is over. Do you think that their particular bowl game is going to be #1 on their minds? Think it out people.
    2 things to remember about bigdouche

1. Bets .38 cents per play (confirmed)
    2. Occupation is cokk sucker

Isaiah

Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Demo View Post

Can't we all just get along?

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Demo View Post

Q: What does a 38 cent wager pay on a -900 favorite?

A: a popsicle stick

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Q: What does a 38 cent wager pay on a -900 favorite?

A: a popsicle stick

Nice. One f**ked up gay following another. You two should have a great time together. Both of you are not worth a crap. Neither one of you two chicken s**ts will wager a dime. Any time, any place gays. Bring plenty of money and your health insurance cards in case you are dumb enough to mouth off to me. Killer already knows this. I'v never seen a gay run so much in my life. Talk about being paranoid.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

3 quit trolling

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by Isaiah View Post
    Can't we all just get along?
    Says the racist.

Eddy Munny

Nice. One f**ked up gay following another. You two should have a great time together. Both of you are not worth a crap. Neither one of you two chicken s**ts will wager a dime. Any time, any place gays. Bring plenty of money and your health insurance cards in case you are dumb enough to mouth off to me. Killer already knows this. I'v never seen a gay run so much in my life. Talk about being paranoid.
    When you say "wager a dime" you literally mean ten cents though. If tossing out little, silver FDR coins is your thing, have at it. I'm sure you're proud of your popsicle stick collection, and you should be. It takes real big coward to flee from those scary -110 odds and throw the piggy bank at the heavy chalk for a nice, safe return.

What do you do with all your popsicle sticks? Arts and crafts? Birdhouses? Eating utensils?

I'm guessing you bundle them together with fishing line, soak them overnight in pickle juice, and then sit on them to test your pain/pleasure threshold... which would explain your perpetually sour disposition here at SBR. You literally have a stick up your ass... lots of them, in fact.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

This is turning into a burial

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

When you say "wager a dime" you literally mean ten cents though. If tossing out little, silver FDR coins is your thing, have at it. I'm sure you're proud of your popsicle stick collection, and you should be. It takes real big coward to flee from those scary -110 odds and throw the piggy bank at the heavy chalk for a nice, safe return.

What do you do with all your popsicle sticks? Arts and crafts? Birdhouses? Eating utensils?

I'm guessing you bundle them together with fishing line, soak them overnight in pickle juice, and then sit on them to test your pain/pleasure threshold... which would explain your perpetually sour disposition here at SBR. You literally have a stick up your ass... lots of them, in fact.

Isaiah

Say what you will about the OP's personality but he is the only poster in the college football forum whose posts I make a point of reading. I don't always agree with his analysis but I respect his opinion. Can't honestly say the same of any other handicapper on SBR.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

Quit giving head in usc shower room you queer fukk. You bet .38 cents fraud fukk

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

We'll see you in the bowl contest

what? You were too broke to enter?

thats too bad