Don't know how much Tony will let early bangers play at -115 juice, but I can tell you that this line will change and be a lot different by game time. Middle Tennessee is as good as Western Michigan athletically, with a very good QB and receivers, and there's no way in hell Western Michigan will go off anywhere near a 6.5 point favorite. (I actually expect this line goes close to pick'em)

Now, keep in mind this is a game on Christmas Eve in the Bahamas,going off at noon in front of a probably less than 10,000 tourists who are hungover. Who knows which kids want to play, and which ones are going to be trying to get laid on the beach all week while downing cocktails. So, while I obviously can't tell you who's going to cover, I can tell you that there's no way in hell this line will hold, so if you can get MIDDLE TENNESSEE ST. +6.5 all the way down to +4, you'll have a real good value ticket at kickoff. And if this game is anything like last years WKU VS CMU 49-48 bowl game, it will be entertaining to boot. These teams aren't too adept defending or tackling, and they both have some good skill players on offense, so it probably will be another shootout.