flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2163

Clemson

Where I live there is no college football shown on TV and the Internet isn't strong enough to stream. I haven't watched a college game in 2 years. I'm looking at the Clemson game and thinking of unloading on the ML, are they the real deal this year ?? Thoughts please....

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

They could easily lose this game. By rights, North Carolina should be 12-0 too, in their opening loss they had two turnovers in the red zone and lost by 4 points. Their offense can match that of Clemson and their defense is much improved with Gus Mulzahn Gene Chizik as the defensive coordinator.
    Last edited by LT Profits; 12-04-15 at 02:04 PM. Reason: former Aubun coach, not CURRENT Auburn coach Mulzahn LOL
    Points Awarded:

flyingillini gave LT Profits 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2163

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    They could easily lose this game. By rights, North Carolina should be 12-0 too, in their opening loss they had two turnovers in the red zone and lost by 4 points. Their offense can match that of Clemson and their defense is much improved with Gus Mulzahn as the defensive coordinator.
    I appreciate the input LT

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Yeah I have seen some numbers that indicate that Clemson is vastly overrated in this game and that UNC is very underrated.

If there was a play it is UNC but there are many I personally like more so I will be sitting back and watching.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Pass

NC can win this real easy

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16
    FlipsideRM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3216

They could easily lose this game. By rights, North Carolina should be 12-0 too, in their opening loss they had two turnovers in the red zone and lost by 4 points. Their offense can match that of Clemson and their defense is much improved with Gus Mulzahn as the defensive coordinator.
    gus malzahn coaches auburn dude. Gene chizik you mean? Geeze where does sbr get these guys? Fade LTs play on principle

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Where do you guys come up with some of your stupid comments? "By rights, North Carolina should be 12-0 too..." By rights? They lost. Stop making excuses and Bull S**t arguments to try and prove a point. It would also help if you knew what you were talking about and were not a loser in here.

dtp
    dtp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 231

These guys just tearing into LT

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Where do you guys come up with some of your stupid comments? "By rights, North Carolina should be 12-0 too..." By rights? They lost. Stop making excuses and Bull S**t arguments to try and prove a point. It would also help if you knew what you were talking about and were not a loser in here.
    stick to your 36 cent poker wagers kid

http://www.sharkscope.com/#Player-St...ers/BigdaddyQH
    Points Awarded:

paco gave Vegas39 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by FlipsideRM View Post
    gus malzahn coaches auburn dude. Gene chizik you mean? Geeze where does sbr get these guys? Fade LTs play on principle
    Obviously meant Chizik. I had the wrong Auburn coach in my head.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

UNC is a pretender squad. Darling upset fav on every major sports channel. Dabo going to dab hard on those inggas.

TheSideBet
    TheSideBet's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm taking Clemson.

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16
    FlipsideRM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3216

Obviously meant Chizik. I had the wrong Auburn coach in my head.
    i figured. Just giving you a hard time because you know better

MarcusPaige
    MarcusPaige's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 986

They could easily lose this game. By rights, North Carolina should be 12-0 too, in their opening loss they had two turnovers in the red zone and lost by 4 points. Their offense can match that of Clemson and their defense is much improved with Gus Mulzahn Gene Chizik as the defensive coordinator.
    We actually had THREE turnovers in the red zone and two of them occurred in the f&cking end zone. Epic chokes by Marquise in both that game and in the VT game where we are up 14 in the last 4 minutes and he fumbles twice. Fortunately he is usually a damn good QB but like a lot of college QBs has moments where you want to just strangle him. Hopefully we won't have too many of those on Saturday.

navyblue81
    navyblue81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6657

I saw them play against Notre Dame and FSU and they didn't look "outstanding." Notre Dame actually dominated them with the exception of the first 10 minutes of that game. ND just couldn't hang on to the football in the bad conditions. And FSU had them until the fourth quarter. At the same time, I don't know what kind of team UNC is because they've played nobody. Not one top 25 team on their schedule. Hard to take them seriously if they haven't played anyone.

wufpakman21
    wufpakman21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3649

a big advantage for Clemson is they've played in two big games already this season. With the entire nation watching. UNC has not had that chance. How will they fair under the spotlight? Clemson has the best defense UNC has faced and probably by a lot. However UNC may have the best offense Clemson has faced. Should be a good game. Should be a high scoring game.

CameronKrazie09
    CameronKrazie09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1292

Clemson has not been playing well as of late . They are turnover machines but still find ways to win . Wonder if that will catch up with them when they play a team that can move the ball

Ballerholic
    Ballerholic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1806

Quote Originally Posted by vegas39 View Post
    stick to your 36 cent poker wagers kid

http://www.sharkscope.com/#player-st...ers/bigdaddyqh

lololol

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 304

Look at common opponents. North Carolina lost to South Carolina and Clemson beat South Carolina. This means Clemson wins according to the theory of relativity by Einstein.

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9410

I'm taking UNC simply because everything always seems to break right for Urban Meyer.

TheSideBet
    TheSideBet's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Look at common opponents. North Carolina lost to South Carolina and Clemson beat South Carolina. This means Clemson wins according to the theory of relativity by Einstein.
    Believe you meant the transitive property of equality, but yep we end up on the same conclusion. Clemson wins it.

StatePenn
    StatePenn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 358

Took Clemson at -4.5 and a ML Parlay with under in the KSU v. WVU game. Clemson -4.5 is my biggest bet today - 10 units - 1 unit = $100

unluckysob
    unluckysob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12702

mich. state better ML play.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    well that disqualifies you, please stop talking.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Both teams are good but did not play real strong teams