I know this is a huge game for BOTH teams. Most of you know I live in Houston. NO, I do not follow UH football or will I be going to the game. It's UH, why the fuk would I want to be in South Houston?? Like ever???

I have looked at this game for awhile, I watched Navy play the last few weeks & I honestly think that UH will have to play out of this world (might be tough with all the injuries they are facing, esp at QB) to make this a great game. I'll be honest, my gut just tells me that Navy will be celebrating after this game for their spot in the Title game.. UH had a great run, obviously stopped last week by a tough UConn team, but if this Navy team shows up today (I honestly think they will), then they should control the TOP, the yards, first downs and so on.. And if that is the case, I am rolling with Navy on a pretty good size play to win this game and put themselves in that Title game upcoming..

Could be a tough game for sure, UH at home, but look for Navy to run them to death & tire that defense out like they were last week. I waited for that line at Navy -3 to drop, I had no idea it would go all the way to a PK.. It still did not push me off Navy, I liked em all week, I like em today, I'll gladly take the drop in the line in my favor. Best of luck to anyone who plays this game, Happy Holidays!!!

31148xxxx - 1 Nov 27, 2015 11:27 AM Spread $400.00 $344.83 Football - 133 Navy pk -116 for Game