gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13164

Unreal. What a horrible game

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Lol at that last play call, called 2 timeouts and lose yards.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Baylor with 5 turnovers. Throwing it downfield in hurricane Hugo like a bunch oh idiots. Pass interference was the back breakers. Fukks deserve to lose. Creeping up my list with Auburn as most hated team to bet on.

Becel
    Becel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 342

Unreal. These fat 50 year old retarded idiots as coaches, its just unreal and getting an unreal salary as well. Its just mind blowing how the world functions.

Give these idiots simple instructions on how to make a burger at McDonalds and they would be completely lost. Most of them are completely retarded.

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Iowa would beat BAYLOR by 3 TD's

Fishhead

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Unreal. What a horrible game
    Big 12 horrible

fuk Oklahoma

existential
    existential's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 168545

Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post
    Big 12 horrible

fuk Oklahoma
    first thing you've said tonight that makes any sense. better late than never i suppose

Fishhead

Quote Originally Posted by existential View Post
    first thing you've said tonight that makes any sense. better late than never i suppose
    That's why I'm a professional gambler and you're a dishwasher...and we move on.

thellama
    thellama's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3073

Jumped on the under during the weather delay, jumped on it even harder at 81 during the first q. Loved every second of this game.

Fishhead

Quote Originally Posted by thellama View Post
    Jumped on the under during the weather delay, jumped on it even harder at 81 during the first q. Loved every second of this game.

Great work!!!!!!

congrats

existential
    existential's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 168545

Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post
    That's why I'm a professional gambler and you're a dishwasher...and we move on.
    dishwasher? that's your wife's job you broke fool. now stay out of my dumpster old man.

Isaiah
    Isaiah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6957

Quote Originally Posted by Becel View Post
    Unreal. These fat 50 year old retarded idiots as coaches, its just unreal and getting an unreal salary as well. Its just mind blowing how the world functions.

Give these idiots simple instructions on how to make a burger at McDonalds and they would be completely lost. Most of them are completely retarded.
    The idolization of head coaches, particularly in the NCAA & NFL is nauseating.

Think about it; it wasn't far back that these personality types would be making $25,000 a year and probably having to teach a P.E. class or two at the college that employs them. Phys Ed. and History majors more often than not because they were too stupid to get serious degrees when they were jocks in college.

Today they are rock star millionaires who are surrounded by posse's of ass kissers whose jobs depend on staying on good terms with them. I can't even listen to sports radio anymore because of the never ending love fest between the coaching fraternity and the carnival barkers called media.

Were it not for ESPN money most of these jerks would be teaching P.E. or American History in Hickville, USA. Coaching the varsity and driving the bus home from games.

I've no respect for 90% of the clowns.

As Mike Ditka says: "Coaches don't win games, they lose them." Great insight from one of the great coaches deserving of respect.
    Last edited by Isaiah; 11-27-15 at 11:53 PM.

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

I was at the game. Pouring rain. On TV it didn't look so bad but it was raining hard all game. Plus the temperature was around freezing with a wind chill. Most miserable game I have ever been to. We played Air Force in 2009 on a sheet of ice in Colorado Springs and 15 degree temps, but at least it wasn't raining. The heavy rain + cold combo tonight was awful.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

fukking Baylor ....I could feel that loss coming since the 3rd qtr when they were afraid to throw.

First 123