BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Early Lines

Michigan -3 vs Ohio State. Florida -1 vs Florida State. Stanford -3 1/2 vs Notre Dame. All of the dogs look good here.

navyblue81
    navyblue81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6657

- Really like Michigan over Ohio State. I think the Buckeyes have too much turmoil and distraction.

- Whatever the under is in the Florida/FSU game, I'm going under. That could be a 3-0 snoozefest.

- LOVE Stanford. Notre Dame is banged up bad. I know they've been winning with injuries all year, but now Procise and Russell are out. Those are really HUGE. 11 starters now missing. They now lack the speed in the backfield that Kelly loves. Stanford will pound them. If ND finds a way to win, Kelly shouldn't just win COY...he should win Coach of Century.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Pretty much spot on how I see it as well. Michigan is poised for a big win. OSU's offense is horrendous, the passing game is nonexistent and you give Harbaugh time to shut down a 1 dimensional offense. not good for OSU.

UF/FSU is also a game of challenged offenses. I think UF's defense is slightly better and is more ballhawking so I lean UF but the under should be the play, although it will probably be very low (o38).

This is the week ND gets it shit pushed in. Stanford is playing well in all 3 phases. I'd love to get it at 3 but most likely won't need it. If this game was in South Bend, I would be a bit nervous as those cheaters are known to let the grass grow tall or make the field slippery. But with Stanford playing at home, this shit won't be close.

Quote Originally Posted by navyblue81 View Post
    - Really like Michigan over Ohio State. I think the Buckeyes have too much turmoil and distraction.

- Whatever the under is in the Florida/FSU game, I'm going under. That could be a 3-0 snoozefest.

- LOVE Stanford. Notre Dame is banged up bad. I know they've been winning with injuries all year, but now Procise and Russell are out. Those are really HUGE. 11 starters now missing. They now lack the speed in the backfield that Kelly loves. Stanford will pound them. If ND finds a way to win, Kelly shouldn't just win COY...he should win Coach of Century.

navyblue81

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Pretty much spot on how I see it as well. Michigan is poised for a big win. OSU's offense is horrendous, the passing game is nonexistent and you give Harbaugh time to shut down a 1 dimensional offense. not good for OSU.

UF/FSU is also a game of challenged offenses. I think UF's defense is slightly better and is more ballhawking so I lean UF but the under should be the play, although it will probably be very low (o38).

This is the week ND gets it shit pushed in. Stanford is playing well in all 3 phases. I'd love to get it at 3 but most likely won't need it. If this game was in South Bend, I would be a bit nervous as those cheaters are known to let the grass grow tall or make the field slippery. But with Stanford playing at home, this shit won't be close.
    If Notre Dame was healthy, I'd be all over the Irish as I think I they are better. But 11 starters out? There comes a time where eventually that wears on you and it's gonna hurt ND next week. Procise really takes away that speed they need on offense. Look for ND to try and play a smash mouth game and try to slow game down, which isn't their style but only way they can win.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24890

If Notre Dame was healthy, I'd be all over the Irish as I think I they are better. But 11 starters out? There comes a time where eventually that wears on you and it's gonna hurt ND next week. Procise really takes away that speed they need on offense. Look for ND to try and play a smash mouth game and try to slow game down, which isn't their style but only way they can win.
    Wait, did you say 11 starters? Who are they? And how many of them were lost this past weekend? I know Prosise is the latest, after already having lost Folson. The quarterback obviously... but who else?

navyblue81

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Wait, did you say 11 starters? Who are they? And how many of them were lost this past weekend? I know Prosise is the latest, after already having lost Folson. The quarterback obviously... but who else?
    If you include Greg Bryant, they've lost 3 running backs for the year. Kevarae Russell broke his fibula last week. He's done for the year. Zaire is out. They lost their Tight End for the year. Shaun Crawford is out for year. Jarron Jones and Ishaq Williams at nose tackle are both done for year. Drue Tranquil is out for year. And their starting guard Alex Bars is out for year. They may also be without Chris Brown next week at WR and Onwualu at LB, so it may be more than 11.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mac4Lyfe

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Solid post. Freakin MASH unit. I think the dam breaks on Saturday. Too many injuries.

If you include Greg Bryant, they've lost 3 running backs for the year. Kevarae Russell broke his fibula last week. He's done for the year. Zaire is out. They lost their Tight End for the year. Shaun Crawford is out for year. Jarron Jones and Ishaq Williams at nose tackle are both done for year. Drue Tranquil is out for year. And their starting guard Alex Bars is out for year. They may also be without Chris Brown next week at WR and Onwualu at LB, so it may be more than 11.

Isaiah
    Isaiah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6957

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Michigan -3 vs Ohio State. Florida -1 vs Florida State. Stanford -3 1/2 vs Notre Dame. All of the dogs look good here.
    Where did you get your lines BigdumbassQH?

Here are the accurate evolution of the lines. Get your data right before posting Mr. Know-it-all Gasbag.
    NCAA FOOTBALL SPREAD

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

I have zero confidence in my Wolverines to bet them in this spot. OSU still has the talent edge but Michigan is the better cohesive unit.
    Love Stanford as well. Very physical team. And agree with Navyblue, give Kelley the COY award with what that team has accomplished already