teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TheSideBet View Post
    It's a done deal. Miles will be bought out of contract.
    rumored to be 15-20 million to get rid of les miles

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    If so Big mistake LSU.... Who they bringing in?
    He was horrific coach

No idea what was going on during game

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    He was horrific coach

No idea what was going on during game
    a few blunders a few time mangement issues but he's also had some great special team calls big stones.

navyblue81
    navyblue81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6657

I think Chip Kelly ends up at USC.

Keep an eye on a Notre Dame opening. Brian Kelly's name has been brought up with some NFL job openings and he flirted with the Eagles a couple years ago. At his age, if the perfect opening is there, he may take it.

As for Miles, I think he ends up at Texas as I think Texas will get rid of Strong if Miles is out there. If not Texas, then Georgia.

teaserpleaser

Texas makes sense for miles USC I don't know but that would be the shit so would chip though....Lsu is making a mistake les has the #1 2016 recruiting class they think because they had a down year (it happens) and they didn't beat Bama (get used to it) they'll figure it out when he's gone Chavis leaving hurt him that defense isn't the same as when chief was there.

teaserpleaser

Standards too high at LSU jimbo or dabo or anybody LSU hires would be retarded to walk into that when they have job security and solid programs as is...fan base/boosters are delusional.

teaserpleaser

This presser was a big rooster tease this is just his weekly Monday presser ...wtf ESPN you bastards

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by navyblue81 View Post

Keep an eye on a Notre Dame opening. Brian Kelly's name has been brought up with some NFL job openings and he flirted with the Eagles a couple years ago. At his age, if the perfect opening is there, he may take it.

As for Miles, I think he ends up at Texas as I think Texas will get rid of Strong if Miles is out there. If not Texas, then Georgia.
    Chip Kelly to Titans rumored too if it ends in Philly

Vegas39

Standards too high at LSU jimbo or dabo or anybody LSU hires would be retarded to walk into that when they have job security and solid programs as is...fan base/boosters are delusional.

So Steve Spurrier to LSU

TheSideBet
    TheSideBet's Avatar Become A Pro!

He seems confident that he isn't going anywhere. Strange.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Quote Originally Posted by navyblue81 View Post

zero chance he ends up at Georgia. They are keeping Richt yet again

TheSideBet

rumored to be 15-20 million to get rid of les miles
    I guess it's a nice problem to have though if you consider it from Miles' position. Wanting to be handed that much money to NOT work anymore.

Vegas39

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    zero chance he ends up at Georgia. They are keeping Richt yet again
    Richt must hold some killer blackmail material

teaserpleaser

I guess it's a nice problem to have though if you consider it from Miles' position. Wanting to be handed that much money to NOT work anymore.
    For real I don't understand getting rid of a guy who did so much for the university and continues to as of right now he has the top ranked class for next year all those pros he recruited at least some of those are giving back to the univer$ity I'm $ure. Just doesn't make sense big babies upset because because they can't beat Alabama and complaining about the offense being outdated

Ratpack
    Ratpack's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1789

teaser my thread got canceled yesterday what did you do to get your *********** back i dont know if i will be able to because i used a false name that was also blacklisted

brellis23
    Update your status
    brellis23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5621

Miles is done, the boosters are willing to pay the 15 million to get rid of him. I currently go to LSU and all of Baton Rouge wants him gone. The team we have this year is unreal talented and almost everyone will be returning next year so people are thinking with a better coach we can win it. 110-32 is pretty solid for his time at LSU but if you lose to Bama 5 times in a row, LSU is done with you.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Brellis you are correct

He is garbage

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
    Richt must hold some killer blackmail material

Hes a great guy

Vegas39

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    Hes a great guy

Probably but great guys aren't always the right coaching fits

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11041

Team not listening anymore. Miami open maybe Georgia and texas in a few weeks

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
    Probably but great guys aren't always the right coaching fits
    The people who matter at Georgia don't care about that. They love MR. Georgia will never fire Richt. He may be pressured to step down but even then they will create some position like assistant AD for him to slide into

navyblue81
    navyblue81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6657

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    Team not listening anymore. Miami open maybe Georgia and texas in a few weeks
    Miami can't afford him

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10440

i been saying for years hes BS , worst football playing calling coach in world.. he got his ring from the boys nick left him.. sents then hes BS even with all the great talent that goes to LSU no matter who the coach is .

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

I'll never forget the clock mismanaging from Les against Ole Miss in 2009. Just one of his moments....and we all know he was lucky not good with some crazy 4th downs and trick plays over the years.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Les Miles. Better have saban, urban, or Jesus Christ lined up and Ready to go before you pull the trigger. Otherwise stand Pat and wait for saban to retire. You can't get better than Les unless you get the best

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoneyMoVaughn View Post
    LSU a talented team, just tough to win in SEC.

LSU should move to big 12 and they will win title in first 3 years.
    Actually Mizzou and A&M moved to the SEC and had more success.

A&M turned into a 10 win team and Mizzou won the SEC east two out of three years.

TheSideBet

4 Star QB just took his commitment back from LSU. Looks like it might be a domino effect now.

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9578

100 percent correct. He got his ring because two teams (West Virginia and USC, I think) lost their last games as huge favorites to sneak LSU in with two losses. Les lost that year as double digit favorites to Kentucky and Arkansas. He is a terrible in-game coach.

Quote Originally Posted by sweethook View Post
    i been saying for years hes BS , worst football playing calling coach in world.. he got his ring from the boys nick left him.. sents then hes BS even with all the great talent that goes to LSU no matter who the coach is .

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Slew View Post
    100 percent correct. He got his ring because two teams (West Virginia and USC, I think) lost their last games as huge favorites to sneak LSU in with two losses. Les lost that year as double digit favorites to Kentucky and Arkansas. He is a terrible in-game coach.
    In 06 USC lost 13-9 to ucla as a 13 or so pt fave on last sat of season which opened door for Florida gators to back their way into title gm.

In 07 when lsu won it was wva as a 25 pt fave at home so also lost 13-9 which opened door for lsu who had 2 losses but won sec title.

Back to back years it took a big fave losing 13-9 to let the sec into the bcs title gm. Rich rod was so distraught he bolted wva

teaserpleaser

4 Star QB just took his commitment back from LSU. Looks like it might be a domino effect now.
    The current player transfers is what's really going to hurt that current top ranked class for 2016 won't be top ranked for long. If Lsu wanted to ruin their program this wouldn't be a bad way to do it and on top of that lets at least pay 15 million to ask a pretty good coach/recruiter to go away.

Buffalo Nickle
    Buffalo Nickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 878

Miles would be a good coach for Texas. But Texas does not take other people's leavings. They would rather lose.

They will stick with Strong unless they can get Saban.

Texas has their doubts about Strong but they love the way he keeps those black boys in line. They will give him a little longer and hope for the best unless the Messiah comes down from heaven.

LSU might be getting ready to go Jerry DiNardo and kiss it all goodbye. You don't have to worry about the coaching when it is over at halftime.

homie1975

Plenty of capable coaches to replace les

http://thebiglead.com/2015/11/24/lsu...er-dan-mullen/

Buffalo Nickle
    Buffalo Nickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 878

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    Plenty of capable coaches to replace les

http://thebiglead.com/2015/11/24/lsu...er-dan-mullen/
    From what I read, LSU thinks maybe they can get Saban back because he supposedly regrets ever leaving LSu.

I doubt they could get any of those listed coaches except possibly Mullen or Smart. Smart would be a real reach for a program like LSU. That's a risky move. Mullen would be good but no sure thing they can get him.

LSU has not been good at football outside of Saban/Miles for a long time. I would not be so ready to go back if I was them.

teaserpleaser

Dabo would be crazy to leave Clemson he built a top program hell of a fan base sec talent with ACC pressure same with jimbo and Gundy has a good thing going with Picken$ support. Smart isn't big enough for what Lsu wants if he gets picked Lsu settled and will catch hell. Mullen I guess what's his record vs Bama? His teams tail off he's not the guy. Let's be honest is a higher salary or higher assistant pay worth the stress and pressure you'll be walking into at Lsu for Mullen it is right it's a step up smart too but those others the ones Lsu really wants be crazy to walk into this Les set the bar high maybe too high.

teaserpleaser

Chip Kelly's would be the home run the fan base couldn't say anything the alumni/boosters can't say anything his system with the super athletes LSU gets would be pretty hard to stop he dipped into Texas and recruited that state well at Oregon so I'd imagine he could do it now with the former NFL HC title recruits love ....that's the guy....your offense is modern now and now you have Alabama playing in space defending the whole field with a mobile qb gives you a legit shot vs Bama.

First 1234 Last