Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

How is Bama only -20.5?

Is this real life? looks like biggest trap of all time

TheSchafe
    TheSchafe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 462

I foresee a crazy day tomorrow. Line is fishy for sure.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

The line should be -38.5

Maybe you were looking at 1st half lines?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Watch it be a five point game the more be careful here line is set for a reason

rm18
    Update your status

I was just looking at line screens I guess it is higher

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23996

nope, its 20.5

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

No line at my book

eeezzzz
    eeezzzz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7391

No line at my book either, but according to vegasinsider.com, Westgate has it at 20.5.

All the big offshore books have it at 38.5. Give me 20.5 and I'm throwing atleast 2gs on it. Not gonna happen though.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

20.5 is 1H line

Chum Slam
    Chum Slam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3275

And is it true csu's qb isn't playing because of fear of in just for the fcs playoffs?

jds07v
    jds07v's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 388

That is the first half line

dfish
    Sea Pines
    dfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 181

Quote Originally Posted by Chum Slam View Post
    And is it true csu's qb isn't playing because of fear of in just for the fcs playoffs?
    CHARLESTON, S.C. – A week after clinching the program's first unbeaten Big South championship and first ever FCS Playoff berth, No. 8 Charleston Southern (9-1) gets to test itself against, arguably, the best in college football.
    The Buccaneers will make the 500-mile trip to Tuscaloosa to face Alabama (9-1) on Saturday. Kickoff is at 4 p.m. ET. The game will be televised on the SEC Network and streamed on ESPN3.
    TV: SEC Network (Dave Neal (play x play), Matt Stinchcomb (analyst), Kayce Smith (sideline reporter)
    ESPN3: Watch Live
    Audio: http://portal.stretchinternet.com/csusports/
    Live stats: Click Here
    The Crimson Tide is No. 2 in this week's College Football Playoff rankings and is a lock to make its second consecutive appearance in the CFP if it wins out. CSU isn't taking a "shock the world" approach into this weekend's matchup because the Bucs have their own playoffs to be concerned about.
    Third-year CSU coach Jamey Chadwell wants his team to be ready to play and take its best swing at the Tide, but knows being healthy for a playoff game – hopefully in two weeks – is of utmost importance.
    "There's excitement, but we're realistic," Chadwell said on Thursday. "We know who Alabama is. They've looked at the video and have said 'hey coach, we're pretty good, but they're really good.' We're going down there to win the game, but if it gets to a point where we know we can't do that, we're going to keep guys healthy for, hopefully, a long playoff run."
    CSU learns its playoff path on Sunday morning at 11 a.m. with the FCS Playoff Selection Show on ESPNU. The Bucs are one of three unbeaten (playoff eligible) teams in FCS play this season and projected to be in line for a first round bye. The FCS playoffs begin on Nov. 28 with eight opening-round games, followed by eight second-round games on Dec. 5.
    In the past, FBS games at the end of the season have been a bowl-type setting for the Bucs. A chance to play in front of a large crowd in some college football's most storied venues have been an exciting opportunity for a team wasn't headed to the postseason, like last season's loss at Georgia.
    Now, with a chance to be a national seed in the FCS Playoffs, the tall task doesn't have the same appeal. However, if there was going to be one program his players could pick to face for nostalgia purposes, Chadwell thinks they would pick the Tide.
    "For this generation, playing at Alabama is as big as it gets," "As far as team, I would say they'll be up for this one the most because of the three recent national titles. All you've heard and seen the last eight or nine years in college football is Alabama, so as far as playing "the" program, I think this is it for these guys."
    The game features two of the best, if not the best defense from both the FBS and FCS levels. CSU boasts the No. 1 defense in the FCS, allowing only 252.9 yards per game. The Bucs have held seven of their 10 opponents to under 300 total yards.
    The Bucs will have their hands full with Alabama's running back and Heisman frontrunner Derrick Henry. Henry is averaging 145 yards per game and over six yards per carry. He has 19 rushing touchdowns this season.
    "He's as a big as most of the (defensive) linemen we've faced this year," Chadwell said of Henry. "We're not going to stop him, we just need to try and keep him from running downhill. Once he hits about 10 yards and full speed, I'm not sure we can tackle him."

Chum Slam
    Chum Slam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3275

Thank you. Bama 2nd half it is!

rm18
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by jds07v View Post
    That is the first half line
    This is not true 20.5 was the line for the South Carolina game the feed got it wrong. First half is more like 24 it has to be more than half when it is a high spread.