MSUSpartan32
    MSUSpartan32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 805

Spartan's Saturday 6 pack,

1. Indiana +13 - so they can cover vs OSU at home, lose to Iowa by 8, and Michigsn is going to win by 2 TD's? Michigan defense has come back to the pack the last 3 weeks, especially against the pass. This is a one score game.

2. Arkansas +8 - keep underselling the Hogs. Playing Alabama takes a physical toll on you. Arkansas threw the ball much better last week and you know they can run it. Arkansas will have a chance to win this game late.

3. Purdue +15.5 - not enough offense for the Wildcats to cover here. Purdue will score 2-4 times and I see something like 24-14.

4. Bama -7 - I just don't think Prescott can make enough plays thru the air and Bama will not let them run the ball effectively.

5. Auburn -1 - playing their best football of the season, started making money on this team starting at Kentucky and it's going to continue, undervalued.

6. NC St +10 - I think they will scores me they did vs Clemson, worried defensively but all the shuffling at fsu has led to inconsistent offense.

rockhardfister
    rockhardfister's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

I really like the Purdue game.

goldust
    goldust's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 763

I'm trying to choose between Purdue and Maryland. Any opinion on the MSU game since you're a fan?

Isaiah
    Isaiah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6957

Quote Originally Posted by MSUSpartan32 View Post
    1. Indiana +13 - so they can cover vs OSU at home, lose to Iowa by 8, and Michigsn is going to win by 2 TD's? Michigan defense has come back to the pack the last 3 weeks, especially against the pass. This is a one score game.

2. Arkansas +8 - keep underselling the Hogs. Playing Alabama takes a physical toll on you. Arkansas threw the ball much better last week and you know they can run it. Arkansas will have a chance to win this game late.

3. Purdue +15.5 - not enough offense for the Wildcats to cover here. Purdue will score 2-4 times and I see something like 24-14.

4. Bama -7 - I just don't think Prescott can make enough plays thru the air and Bama will not let them run the ball effectively.

5. Auburn -1 - playing their best football of the season, started making money on this team starting at Kentucky and it's going to continue, undervalued.

6. NC St +10 - I think they will scores me they did vs Clemson, worried defensively but all the shuffling at fsu has led to inconsistent offense.
    More winners than losers on your slip which means money made at the end of the day. Well done.

MSUSpartan32

If I had to play the Msu game u would play Maryland and probably Msu first quarter. We have not blown anybody out, the Indiana score was not indicative of how the game went. 2-7 ATS this year, just couldn't bet on us blowing anyone out until we do.
    Quote Originally Posted by goldust View Post
    I'm trying to choose between Purdue and Maryland. Any opinion on the MSU game since you're a fan?

MSUSpartan32

3-2 with the Hogs left

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Great picks and write-ups my man!

MSUSpartan32

4-2 on the day, 29-21 YTD on posts CFB plays. Riding Arkansas hard the last month!

MSUSpartan32

Adding wash state +11

MSUSpartan32

5-2 with the Washington State winner. 30-21 on posted plays.