2tech'z
    2tech'z's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

is buffalo worth a stab if +7 offerd?

Niu down to a back up qb asked to step up on the road? Wondering if buffalo worth a play @ +7

Isaiah
    Isaiah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6957

Quote Originally Posted by 2tech'z View Post
    Niu down to a back up qb asked to step up on the road? Wondering if buffalo worth a play @ +7
    Yes and buy it up to +8.

Justfollow
    Justfollow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

No. Niu is a running team with good defense.

Bbfromgpt
    Cappin
    Bbfromgpt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4429

Remember NIU will be starting a freshman QB on the road in Ryan Graham. He came in and looked great against Toledo last week including 2 fourth quarter scoring drives for the W. Drew Hare is done for the year. Buffalo has a good defense or solid defense,but after watching them in a game they had no business winning against Kent State I just wouldn't trust them. Not saying they can't or won't cover, just no way I can trust them against a far superior team like NIU
    Last edited by Bbfromgpt; 11-11-15 at 06:22 AM.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by Isaiah View Post
    Yes and buy it up to +8.
    You guys just never learn. Buying points is a sucker play. If you do not have enough confidence in your plays, DO NOT play them. Buying points will cost you money in the long run. Please do not tell me that this is not true. If it were not profitable for the books, they would not offer it.

Broncos
    Broncos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1023

Why would you buy to 8 and not 7.5? Why do you need a whole point ... so you can push when they lose by 8 ????

Tboonepickem
    Tboonepickem's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5430

Quote Originally Posted by Broncos View Post
    Why would you buy to 8 and not 7.5? Why do you need a whole point ... so you can push when they lose by 8 ????

Memento
    Short Term Memory Loss Required
    Memento's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 474

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    You guys just never learn. Buying points is a sucker play. If you do not have enough confidence in your plays, DO NOT play them. Buying points will cost you money in the long run. Please do not tell me that this is not true. If it were not profitable for the books, they would not offer it.
    why would they offer anything that wasn't profitable? why would they offer ml odds of +55,000/-165,000 unless it was profitable? A sharp like yourself would never get suckered into straight ml betting at -1000 odds though.
    Points Awarded:

Isaiah gave Memento 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Isaiah

Wrigley
    Wrigley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9423

Buffalo wins this game straight up tonight

Bbfromgpt
    Cappin
    Bbfromgpt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4429

Quote Originally Posted by Wrigley View Post
    Buffalo wins this game straight up tonight
    They'll need to win the turnover margin by at least 2-0 or 3-1

Isaiah

Quote Originally Posted by Memento View Post
    why would they offer anything that wasn't profitable? why would they offer ml odds of +55,000/-165,000 unless it was profitable? A sharp like yourself would never get suckered into straight ml betting at -1000 odds though.
    Touche'!

2tech'z
    2tech'z's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Rolling with the bulls +7, sr qb Licatas last primetime game as a senior @ ub stadium. Crowd & team will be in blackout unis.

Isaiah

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Speak for yourself. I don't know if your generalization is accurate or not since it is very doubtful that the statistical data exists to
    substantiate it.

However I can attest that buying an extra half point or more has been very profitable for me. I don't do it often but when I have
    the number of times it has bailed me out has easily offset the extra juice risked.

Indiana +7 last week is just one example. The extra juice I risked to get 8 1/2 was a pittance and enabled me to cash a winning ticket while most other Indiana backers lost. Final score: Iowa 35 Indiana 27.

Not advocating the practice of buying points every game just saying it can be an effective strategy in certain spots.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Quote Originally Posted by 2tech'z View Post
    Rolling with the bulls +7, sr qb Licatas last primetime game as a senior @ ub stadium. Crowd & team will be in blackout unis.
    Licata stinks

TheSchafe
    TheSchafe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 462

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Licata stinks
    Agreed. Can't wait to fade him hard when this sorry Bulls team becomes bowl-eligible.