chunk
    chunk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19168

Oklahoma wins this game

Anyone that doesn't see this one coming isn't looking very closely. Those that are true cappers played this game early. Doesn't matter though, because they will win straight up.

gentruchi
    gentruchi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1214

I see it that way too. Should go down to the wire. Took them at +4, the line is currently +2.5, but Baylor money should come at some point. GL

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

I really hope that you two are correct, but I cannot play on a team that loses to Texas and is 1-3 SU, and 0-4 ATS in their last 4 efforts against Baylor.

sandman0713
    sandman0713's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 679

Baylor will win by 2 tds or more. Mark my words...they are going over the top of the okie d all night long. The Baylor d is not as bad as they showed last week either...and they were built to stop air raid o like okie and not so much zone read and power running like kstate. They have speed on d...and that is what you need against okie. I may not be a "true capper" but I have been a true fan of the big 8\big 12 for almost 30 years. All you did by getting on it early was throw your money away a few days earlier imo. Perine will get his yardage if they try to slow it down...but their pass d will be exposed again and I just don't think the o can keep up. Also...that place will be busting with excitement and craziness with gameday there. Will be a much different team than you watched struggle at kstate. ESPN has been pimping ou to beat Baylor for 2 or 3 weeks now...so I don't see how the ou side is some secret that only true cappers are on early...lol. Anyways...gl with whatever.

chunk

Yeah, I wait for espn plays to pound every week. You could win your Baylor play, so good luck.....I'd hate to see you lose your sbr betpoints.

JJJ
    JJJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 704

I never trust Bob Stoops

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

If you wanted OU, you should have gotten them early. Now that ship has sailed

sandman0713

Quote Originally Posted by chunk View Post
    Yeah, I wait for espn plays to pound every week. You could win your Baylor play, so good luck.....I'd hate to see you lose your sbr betpoints.
    Lol...sorry if that came off as rude. Baylor is not my play...at least not for sure yet. Was just trying to point out that this o...an o that can go over the top of the d...has exposed the ou pass d for the crap it is the last few years. Ou destroys the side to side type teams with their speed...but for some reason they struggle with teams like Baylor that can run it and go deep. Just my opinion tho as a close follower of this team. Who knows...maybe they will have it sured up this year. Gl with whatever man.

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

Quote Originally Posted by sandman0713 View Post
    Baylor will win by 2 tds or more. Mark my words...they are going over the top of the okie d all night long. The Baylor d is not as bad as they showed last week either...and they were built to stop air raid o like okie and not so much zone read and power running like kstate. They have speed on d...and that is what you need against okie. I may not be a "true capper" but I have been a true fan of the big 8\big 12 for almost 30 years. All you did by getting on it early was throw your money away a few days earlier imo. Perine will get his yardage if they try to slow it down...but their pass d will be exposed again and I just don't think the o can keep up. Also...that place will be busting with excitement and craziness with gameday there. Will be a much different team than you watched struggle at kstate. ESPN has been pimping ou to beat Baylor for 2 or 3 weeks now...so I don't see how the ou side is some secret that only true cappers are on early...lol. Anyways...gl with whatever.

chunk

Lol...sorry if that came off as rude. Baylor is not my play...at least not for sure yet. Was just trying to point out that this o...an o that can go over the top of the d...has exposed the ou pass d for the crap it is the last few years. Ou destroys the side to side type teams with their speed...but for some reason they struggle with teams like Baylor that can run it and go deep. Just my opinion tho as a close follower of this team. Who knows...maybe they will have it sured up this year. Gl with whatever man.
    No Problem. Actually you do have a couple of good points when it comes to Oklahoma, historically anyway. The thing I worry about most is Stoops....he doesn't seem to adjust schematically against Baylor's style, so you could be very correct about torching them with the big play. He has the athletes with what I think is an improved pass D, so we'll see.

Chum Slam
    Chum Slam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3275

OK away from home is a totally different team.

ddittie
    ddittie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 309

If you want OU just wait until they are down a couple TDs and take the +14 in live betting.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Everyone in my immediate family graduated from Oklahoma State and I graduated from OU so I have followed Big 8/12 football for a long time as well.

I agree with all of your points. If you want to see what the game will probably look like, watch film of when OU played Tulsa earlier in the year. Tulsa runs the exact same offense as Baylor with worse athletes....they put up 38 points and over 400 yards passing.

OU's defense does well against teams that try to run (except Texas this year) and teams that try to dink and dunk down the field with short passes and crossing routes. They struggle with teams that that stretch the field and have WRs and QBs that can hit the deep ball.

If Baylor's starting QB hadn't gotten injured, I would give OU zero chance. Stidham looks like he is going to be a stud but the guy it still a freshman. I think that evens the matchup a little. Also, OU has gotten better in the secondary and offensive line as the season has progressed.

With that said, I give a slight edge to Baylor here but don't really feel confident either way. Other than OSU, OU might be the hottest team in the league right now. Baylor hasn't even been tested.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ddittie

rockhardfister
    rockhardfister's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Im just happy that there are some people out there like Baylor. Keep betting Baylor please! No way in hell Baylor defense can stop the Sooner running game and "yes" the Baylor offense will get some big plays, however, Sooner defense is good enough to get enough stops and put this Freshman in some bad situations. Sooners are the more balanced team and win this by double digits.

sandman0713

Quote Originally Posted by chunk View Post
    No Problem. Actually you do have a couple of good points when it comes to Oklahoma, historically anyway. The thing I worry about most is Stoops....he doesn't seem to adjust schematically against Baylor's style, so you could be very correct about torching them with the big play. He has the athletes with what I think is an improved pass D, so we'll see.
    Good call man. I think it was the front 7 tho...rather than the pass d. There were guys open deep...but Baylor qb had no time and no run game. On the bright side...Baylor may not have many players left to bring to stillwater next week.